Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Baker Hughes Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Baker Hughes Recruiting (2806 Views)

Baker Hughes Recruiting For Various Positions / Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer! / Baker Hughes Recruiting Fresh Graduate And Experience World Wide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baker Hughes Recruiting by davide470(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2013
Job Title: Junior Field Operator - Coiled Tubing

Job Number: 1329719

Responsibilities
Maintain Coiled Tubing, pumping units, auxiliary equipment and mixing equipment in good condition and ready for use.

Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.

Conducts pre-mobilisation equipment checks, pre-job, post job checks as required, keep worksite clean and tidy.

Prepare all pre-job calculations, prepare and agree pre-job plan with clients on site representative, attend Pre-job and Post- Job briefings with Sales and Operations staff and client representatives

General knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.

Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality.

Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.

Liaises with offshore client representatives, promote BHI products and services, seek new business opportunities

Requirements
1-2 years Coiled Tubing experience.
Engineering qualification (degree, HND or equivalent)
Fast learner
Good Mechanical/Technical aptitude/background
English and Mathematics skills

Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2013

https://bakerhughes.taleo.net/careersection/bhiexternal/jobdetail.ftl?job=1329719
Re: Baker Hughes Recruiting by Nobody: 3:31am On Nov 19, 2013
davide470:
Job Title: Junior Field Operator - Coiled Tubing

Job Number: 1329719

Responsibilities
Maintain Coiled Tubing, pumping units, auxiliary equipment and mixing equipment in good condition and ready for use.

Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.

Conducts pre-mobilisation equipment checks, pre-job, post job checks as required, keep worksite clean and tidy.

Prepare all pre-job calculations, prepare and agree pre-job plan with clients on site representative, attend Pre-job and Post- Job briefings with Sales and Operations staff and client representatives

General knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.

Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality.

Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.

Liaises with offshore client representatives, promote BHI products and services, seek new business opportunities

Requirements
1-2 years Coiled Tubing experience.
Engineering qualification (degree, HND or equivalent)
Fast learner
Good Mechanical/Technical aptitude/background
English and Mathematics skills

Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2013

https://bakerhughes.taleo.net/careersection/bhiexternal/jobdetail.ftl?job=1329719

i studied mech enginering,but dunno anything about coiled tubing..plus i'm considering the fact that its an 'operator' position i'm kinda over qualified applying with a B.Eng. Should i go ahead
Re: Baker Hughes Recruiting by davide470(m): 8:02am On Nov 19, 2013
swiftrobin:

i studied mech enginering,but dunno anything about coiled tubing..plus i'm considering the fact that its an 'operator' position i'm kinda over qualified applying with a B.Eng. Should i go ahead
*Operator* in an MNC, I believe, is different from an Oil Servicing. Just update ur CV to 'Basic knowledge of Coiled tubing', then look for any coiled tubing books to devour..

Or better still,

You could wait for the Grad Field Engineer position.
Re: Baker Hughes Recruiting by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 22, 2013
davide470:
*Operator* in an MNC, I believe, is different from an Oil Servicing. Just update ur CV to 'Basic knowledge of Coiled tubing', then look for any coiled tubing books to devour..

Or better still,

You could wait for the Grad Field Engineer position.
Baker's always removing jobs before it's expiration date, especially openings in Nigeria.
Them don remove the job from their site since 2 days ago, sad!
That graduate opening in Sudan, Mauritania etc and the rest has been there for as long as I can remember..

davide470, your virtually everywhere.. hehehe..
we'll meet somewhere, I've got that feeling ;-)
Re: Baker Hughes Recruiting by oilbigboy: 9:01am On Nov 25, 2013
Any news yet on this advert. How soon will they call for interview and what should be expecting?
Re: Baker Hughes Recruiting by oilbigboy: 9:01am On Nov 25, 2013
Any news yet on this advert. How soon will they call for interview and what should we be expecting?
Re: Baker Hughes Recruiting by Nnabugwu8590: 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
oilbigboy: Any news yet on this advert. How soon will they call for interview and what should we be expecting?
My dear, have you checked your application status to know how far.
If you haven't, just go to their website, log in with your username and password and check your application status.
It seems that the advert was cancelled or has been occupied.
Take care and remain focused!
Re: Baker Hughes Recruiting by oilbigboy: 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
Nnabugwu8590: My dear,have you checked your application status to know how far.
If you haven't, just go to their website, log in with your username and password and check your application status.
It seems that the advert was cancelled or has been occupied.
Take care and remain focused!

Well, it is still very much under review.
Re: Baker Hughes Recruiting by davide470(m): 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
oilbigboy:

Well, it is still very much under review.
Hmmm.. Hope your full mind is not here, cos BHI can really bring hopes down. Lol.
Cheers bro.
Re: Baker Hughes Recruiting by oluakadinma: 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Baker Hughes Recruiting by oluakadinma: 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
After the long under-review process,they declined my application! The LORD is Good! All the time
Re: Baker Hughes Recruiting by davide470(m): 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
oluakadinma: After the long under-review process,they declined my application! The LORD is Good! All the time
I feel your pain, bro.. More opportunites ahead!

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment At CS Offshore Integrated Services Limited - 7 Positions / Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps Replacement. Help Pls / Come Work With Us!!! (Concept Group Limited)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.