Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,567 members, 7,865,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! (1591 Views)

Jonathan Showed No Political Will In Fight Against Boko Haram – US Envoy / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi's Supporters Showed Him Love Today / Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 18, 2013
These were my exact words on November 10:

Inec will try their best without fear or favour but the everyone (esp the "opposition"wink as usual will claim they are "robbed".

Those who think APC will win this election just for the asking will be disappointed.
Those who think APGA will cruise home to victory should not celebrate yet.

There is an underdog in this race. the underdog might not win, but he will skew the results.
Saturdays election is likely to be inconclusive because of this underdog.

A runoff election will then settle the scores.

https://www.nairaland.com/1511914/anambra-guber-race-behold-underdog

On November 14 i said,

Is Tony Nwonye of the PDP the underdog?

I put a call to Onitsha, and Anglicans are murmuring against Peter Obi's comment about catholic votes.
They are rallying round Tony Nwoye.
By this time next week we shall know.

But I see an underdog in Saturdays election.

When I started the thread, it was taken for a joke, but alas, it has come to pass.
I started this thread for those who do not believe that God speaks to men.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by JECBOSS: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2013
hmm.......
Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by fitnesswis: 9:15am On Nov 18, 2013
you tried.
so go and open your ministry.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 18, 2013
I wish weed was much more scarce, we woulda bin aving less of these occurrences.

May Heaven heal you

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 18, 2013
fitnesswis: you tried.
so go and open your ministry.

I tried?

No please, I did not try anything.
I slept and had a dream and it came to pass.
It is not me, but He that gave the revelation that tried.

I feel honoured to get a foreknowledge of what would happen.
And I am humbled the more by the experience.

I don't have to open any ministry.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 18, 2013
Ijogz K: I wish weed was much more scarce, we woulda bin aving less of these occurrences.

May Heaven heal you

I have tried to digest your post, but somehow it does not make sense.

Are you suggesting that I did not see this in a dream? that I made it up?
If I made it up, then I must be a super human!

Are you suggesting that it was weed that caused me to have the dream?
Unfortunately, I have never smoked ordinary cigar, let alone weed.

Heaven heal me of what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2013
noblezone:

I tried?

Have you had a dream about when you will be realising your own country (Biafra)? Keep dreaming about someone else country.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 18, 2013
payless: Have you had a dream about when you will be realising your own country (Biafra)? Keep dreaming about someone else country.

As a matter of fact, I have.
I am being very careful about the things I saw about Nigeria.
yet, let me assure you that Biafra is coming! It will be very dramatic.
That is all I can say for now.
Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:28am On Nov 18, 2013
noblezone:

I tried?

But you were already prematurely celebrating Obiano's Victory yesterday? You people will not cease to amaze me with your inconsistencies grin
Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2013
noblezone:

As a matter of fact, I have.
I am being very careful about the things I saw about Nigeria.
yet, let me assure you that Biafra is coming! It will be very dramatic.
That is all I can say for now.
Are you a comedian by profession? I wouldn't doubt you giving basket mouth a run for his money. You funny gan ni........

1 Like

Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 18, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:

But you were already prematurely celebrating Obiano's Victory yesterday? You people will not cease to amaze me with your inconsistencies grin

I campaigned for Obiano, and wished that he wins.

Results were coming in, we followed it up and saw he was getting majority.
We saw PDP and APC, it appeared as if the APC was close marking APGA.

We saw APGA won enough LGAs to be declared winner.
I am human. So, I celebrated!

Yet, the thread I that I stated what I saw, was on the 10th ( 6 days before the election).
You have to put yourself in my shoes.
Do you think it is that easy for me to believe that this was what God was saying to me?

Well, He saw the ending from the beginning and tried to communicate to us.

You can accuse me of unbelieved, but please pardon me, because I am human!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 18, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:

See me see trouble o! gringringringrin
Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 18, 2013
noblezone:

I campaigned for Obiano, and wished that he wins.

Results were coming in, we followed it up and saw he was getting majority.
We saw PDP and APC, it appeared as if the APC was close marking APGA.

We saw APGA won enough LGAs to be declared winner.
I am human. So, I celebrated!

Yet, the thread I that I stated what I saw, was on the 10th ( 6 days before the election).
You have to put yourself in my shoes.
Do you think it is that easy for me to believe that this was what God was saying to me?

Well, He saw the ending from the beginning and tried to communicate to us.

You can accuse me of unbelieved, but please pardon me, because I am human!
I need to follow you from now on..... You give a lot of jokes without gate fee gringringrin
Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by AtlanticBreeze: 9:40am On Nov 18, 2013
instead of APGA, PDP should win then.
Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2013
payless: Are you a comedian by profession? I wouldn't doubt you giving basket mouth a run for his money. You funny gan ni........

You can check the thread

It has about 280 views with just 3 comments.

Those who commented discarded it, perhaps because it looked like a comedians work, like what Basket mouth would do.
All I can say is this: may the good Lord keep all of us alive.

I was not soliciting for the dreams, I was not fasting, neither was I praying.
I slept innocently and they came.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 18, 2013
noblezone:

You can check the thread

Those who commented discarded it, perhaps because it looked like a comedians work, like what Basket mouth would do.

Have you had a dream about payless yet? Please, dream about me.
Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by nduchucks: 9:45am On Nov 18, 2013
noblezone:

You can check the thread

I'm not sure that you want the title of the TD Joshua of nairaland because that may not be a flattering title. Are you really celebrating this 'prediction'? Wettin you come want make some of of wey don predict hundreds of events by simple observation and common sense do?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 18, 2013
AtlanticBreeze: instead of APGA, PDP should win then.

I said, A runoff election will then settle the scores.
As it stands, APGA will still win, APC and PDP cannot meet up.
Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 18, 2013
payless: Have you had a dream about payless yet? Please, dream about me.

If for any reason, I dream about you, I will tell you.
Only note that dream is not a profession to me.

It happens once in a while, unplanned and unexpected.
Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 18, 2013
ndu_chucks:

I'm not sure that you want the title of the TD Joshua of nairaland because that may not be a flattering title. Are you really celebrating this 'prediction'? Wettin you come want make some of of wey don predict hundreds of events by simple observation and common sense do?

I was not predicting, I was relaying a dream that I had while I slept.

I am not looking for any title like TB Joshua. Like I stated, this is just to let the doubters know that God still speaks to men, whenever and however He chooses.
Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2013
noblezone:

If for any reason, I dream about you, I will tell you.
Only note that dream is not a profession to me.

It happens once in a while, unplanned and unexpected.
gringringrin I don die o! Noblezone wan take laughter scatter my headgrin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by nduchucks: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2013
noblezone:

I was not predicting, I was relaying a dream that I had while I slept.

I am not looking for any title like TB Joshua. Like I stated, this is just to let the doubters know that God still speaks to men, whenever and however He chooses.

cheesy
Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2013
payless: I need to follow you from now on..... You give a lot of jokes without gate fee gringringrin

If you feel it is comedy, then relax and enjoy yourself.
Take your time and laugh off some tension.
Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by Olugbenger(m): 10:38am On Nov 18, 2013
I have missed those ur dreams about biafra.
Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by Jmain: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2013
Hmm!! Prophet Noblezone . . . . grin
Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 18, 2013
Olugbenger: I have missed those ur dreams about biafra.

There is going to be crises in "Abuja".
"Abuja" here is symbolic as the seat of power.
In the heat of that crises, Biafra will emerge.

Funny enough, the emergence of Biafra would be a smaller issue compared to the "Abuja" crises.

This is all I can say for now.
Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2013
Jmain: Hmm!! Prophet Noblezone . . . . grin
I would not call my self a prophet.

I think there are more people who "see" things like this, but because of fear of being wrong or being mocked, they keep quiet.
These things happen every day.

People have dreams and it comes to pass.

Though most people dream about themselves and their loved ones.
It is just that when it involves a state, a nation, it becomes more sensitive.

I think the problem is that most people tend to seek unnecessary glory over such things as if they are more spiritual than others.
There are people on this Nairaland who have had dreams and it came to pass.

I am simply saying, God is still speaking to ordinary folks on this earth, because He loves us!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by fyneguy: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2013
Noble

In the dream, did you see the eventual winner or you are just trying to rationalize it based on the declared figures?
Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 18, 2013
fyneguy: Noble

In the dream, did you see the eventual winner or you are just trying to rationalize it based on the declared figures?

I only saw that an underdog skewed sprang a surprise and skewed the votes so that an outright winner did not emerge.

I did not see who the underdog was, but after a call to Onitsha, I rationalized that it was tony Nwonye of the PDP.
Truely, he was the underdog. First he sprang a surprise and skewed the votes. Without him, APGA would had made it at the first instance.

As for the eventual winner, I rationalized that it would be APGA, based on the declared figures.
Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by fyneguy: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2013
noblezone:

I only saw that an underdog skewed sprang a surprise and skewed the votes so that an outright winner did not emerge.

I did not see who the underdog was, but after a call to Onitsha, I rationalized that it was tony Nwonye of the PDP.
Truely, he was the underdog. First he sprang a surprise and skewed the votes. Without him, APGA would had made it at the first instance.

As for the eventual winner, I rationalized that it would be APGA, based on the declared figures.

Yes I also reckon Obaino will eventually win. However, if INEC's claim of void votes of almost 95,000 in Idemili which is Ngige's stronghold is anything to go by, if Ngige gets 90% of the votes, then Ngige will win (92,000 + 85000)
Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2013
fyneguy:

Yes I also reckon Obaino will eventually win. However, if INEC's claim of void votes of almost 95,000 in Idemili which is Ngige's stronghold is anything to go by, if Ngige gets 90% of the votes, then Ngige will win (92,000 + 85000)

I have looked at that possibility, well, if it happens, it will be a miracle.
Re: Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! by 9jaBrid(m): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2013
All I see here is a semblance with musiwa. Are they in anyway related?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bokoharam In Trouble As God Fights For Nigerians With Mysterious Bees And Snakes / Inspector General Of Police, IGP MD Abubakar Controlling Traffic / Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.