Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Father, Anything To Declare? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Father, Anything To Declare? (1029 Views)

The Moment You Declare Love To An Igbo Girl / Since Buhari Has Refused To Declare His Asset Here Is Mine / If By Any Chance Jega Decides To Declare Buhari As President Tomorrow...(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father, Anything To Declare? by jaguda(m): 11:56am On Jun 14, 2006
A lady on a flight seated next to a priest says,” I purchased a sophisticated electronic hair remover. I paid a lot for it and I fear they will confiscate it from me. Could you perhaps pass it through Customs for me under your robes?

I could my dear, only I am not able to lie."

And with that she hands him the hair remover. After landing they proceed through Customs. "Father, do you have anything to declare?" asks the Customs officer.

"From the top of my head to my waist I have nothing to declare my son." And from the waist to the floor, what do you have to declare?” The father replies, "I have a marvelous little instrument destined to be used on a woman, but which has never yet been used,

"Roaring with laughter the Custom's officer says, "Go right through, Father. Next!"
Re: Father, Anything To Declare? by micklplus(m): 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2006
Well done ! Nice One

Cheers cheesy
Re: Father, Anything To Declare? by gentleaura(m): 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2006
Hahahah thats funny eh1
Re: Father, Anything To Declare? by iffe(f): 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2006
o o dat got me rolling cheesy
Re: Father, Anything To Declare? by Mystique(f): 7:53am On Jun 28, 2006
Good One, wink

(1) (Reply)

The In-thing. See For Yourself. / Having An Affair / Obasanjo Vs Atiku (hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.