Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Learn About Your Authority In Christ And Use It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Learn About Your Authority In Christ And Use It (490 Views)

Learn About Your Authority In-christ / Exercising Authority In The Name / The Name Of Jesus Christ Carries Power, Authority And Distinction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn About Your Authority In Christ And Use It by sidespin: 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
LEARN ABOUT YOUR AUTHORITY IN CHRIST AND USE IT

I was holding a meeting for a pastor and his wife almost 20 years ago, and they invited me to their home. Both of them were ministers of the Gospel. As we were sitting there talking, the wife said, "Brother Hagin, I don't know how to say this to you, but this house we're living in has manifestations of evil spirits."

I don't know why she didn't do something about it. She had the authority. She just didn't know it. The pastor (he was one of the top men in his Full Gospel denomination) would hear the evil spirits go through the house and knock things over. His wife said, "I've actually spoken to one and it's spoken back to me. I've told it to go and it didn't." I said, "I'll take care of that for you." "Will you?" they asked. "We've thought about moving.'' "No," I said. "I'll take care of it. You won't ever see or hear these manifestations again in the Name of Jesus." Just sitting there at the table, speaking in an ordinary conversational tone, I said, "IN THE NAME OF JESUS I COMMAND EVERY EVIL SPIRIT TO LEAVE, AND ALL DEMONIC ACTIVITY IN THIS HOME TO CEASE." I told the couple, "Now it's gone; you'll never hear or see those demons again."

They told me last year — 19 years later — there was never another manifestation of that power. The pastor told me he almost had been embarrassed when his wife had brought the subject up. But I'm not embarrassed to know the devil and demons are real, are you? They were real in Bible times, and they're just as real now as then. I'm not afraid of them. And you ought not to be — not if you're a Christian, that is. (Kenneth Hagin)

(1) (Reply)

Was Jesus Rich Or Poor? / How To Reduce Radiation In Our Body / Angels Have No Wings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.