Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

OLAMIDE Chased Out Of His Former Hood ‘BARIGA’ - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / OLAMIDE Chased Out Of His Former Hood ‘BARIGA’ (4700 Views)

SHOCKING!!! Man Chased By Zombies! Causes Accident And Loss Of Lives / Hehehe! See This "Man in the hood-like" house In China! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OLAMIDE Chased Out Of His Former Hood ‘BARIGA’ by mayoviral(m): 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
OK! This actually happened on last week, i was around Bariga that particular time. I saw a jeep with 3 police vehicle fully loaded with Police entering the hood ‘BARIGA’ which serves as security to The person in the jeep. The rapper would have been the last person i would have expected to have such a high security profile.

At first, i thought it was a commissioner and his security patrol, then again i had a second thought…a commissioner cant have much security like this..then i concluded the person in the jeep is a probably a Minister or a Governor of another state.

To my surprise, in less than 30 minutes i spotted the four vehicles going back with high speed. Remember i said THREE POLICE VAN. One was clearing road, the others are securing the jeep (You know how Nigerian Police acts).

Then, i activated my ofofo spirit, i went out to ask who was that and why are they leaving in such a manner, driving too fast. I met with some ERUKUs on the street and explained the guy in the jeep was popular rapper Olamide who actually grew up in the hood!

I was like WTF?? I asked again…you mean say na Olamide pack police enter bariga?? The guy said YES! Then i asked what was he looking for? And why was he rushing/running away? The guys said “immediately the boys noticed he was the one, they were very angry that he could come to where he grew up from with such security profile. They went further saying, he came to visit the grandmother of his girlfriend (that girl we’ve been seeing him with recently..see them in the picture above and here). The woman is popularly known as Alhaja in the area. Report says Olamide gave the woman a sum of 10,000 naira before leaving alhaja’s place.

Immediately they saw Olamide and his security convoy boys don dey para, they wanted to attack him but when they noticed he was going to meet Alhaja, they allowed him leave the woman’s place before attacking him and his team. They did this because of the respect they have for Alhaja. Immediately Olamide left the Alhaja’s place….boys don set, they asked him and his security team to leave the area with immediate effect.

The policemen wanted to prove their worth by wanting to attack the boys but Olamide insisted that the Police shouldn’t, instead they should leave. He probably knew if he allowed the police attack the boys, his life is in danger because the area boys will definitely defeat the cops and might descend on him.

He was sent out of the street by angry fans for 2 reasons, one of which to me is total rubbish and the other one am kinda in support! The first reason why they sent him away was because, after making it big in the industry, he left the hood! Personally, there’s nothing wrong in what Olamide did, its a normal thing. You don’t expect me to still stay at the same place even after all the money am making! So, i fault the boys.

Second reason was because of the high security guys he came with. I felt its too much. Its more like Tuface packing policemen because he want to enter FESTAC. Tuface wouldn’t do that. Although as a star, you need security but not when its too much! A van is OK to me, but when you have 3 vans full of security guys…its just too much.

Luckily for him, he left unhurt (they never wanted to hurt him before sef).

from: http://www.viralsplash.net/olamide-chased-former-hood-bariga/

Re: OLAMIDE Chased Out Of His Former Hood ‘BARIGA’ by savis: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
Well. That's change for you.

The celeb life makes it less possible for one to do certain things.
Re: OLAMIDE Chased Out Of His Former Hood ‘BARIGA’ by Sepp360(m): 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
savis: Well. That's change for you.

The celeb life makes it less possible for one to do certain things.
My Father once told me..."The humility of a poor man can never trusted; Wait till he gets rich"....
Personally, I aint surprised!..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OLAMIDE Chased Out Of His Former Hood ‘BARIGA’ by Elcapo(m): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
Anyone would av done that too... What surprises me is that he raps as if he's d baddest Gangster, but everything nah washing & setting, even for ur hood u no fit walk without looking sideways &backwards lol olamide shiooooo for u grin grin cheesy
Re: OLAMIDE Chased Out Of His Former Hood ‘BARIGA’ by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
Olamide got it totaly wrong he live the hood when he made it wit'out visiting his mates which is bad its pains guys,,,eg MR FLAVOUR never misses to visits his hood here in Enugu(achara/layout)atlist 2 times a yr he host a feast to Enugu pple in old enugu stadium is dec 2012,same thing wit PHYNO he shot his hit song video titled 'man of the yr' in his hood in abakpa Enugu everybody was happy...shey you be badoo?baddest guy ever livet why you cari mopol com?
Re: OLAMIDE Chased Out Of His Former Hood ‘BARIGA’ by lovat(m): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2013
OYO

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nigeria 1957 Vs Miss Nigeria 2015. / Photos: ‘I Now Carry Gun Around’- Timaya’s Alleged Rape Victim Shella B / Big Brother Africa House Engulfed In Fire, Show Postponed Indefinitely! (see Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.