Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! (51915 Views)

Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos / Raymond Dokpesi's Son, William, Weds In Abuja (Photos) / M.K.O Abiola's Son, Dopo Weds Longtime Girlfriend In Grand Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by thewarrior72: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
cool Never know say there are beautiful aboki woman!...Hoping to come across one oneday ..
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by searay(m): 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
May the soul of Abacha rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by thewarrior72: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
searay: May the soul of Abacha rest in perfect peace
U had better go for a brain surgery before it deteriorate beyond mendable.

2 Likes

Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by Tricianagal: 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hausa and Fulani women are by far the finest in this Country!

1 Like

Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by Rybnyk(m): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
[uote author=tayo_xx]lool..takehrt ehh...no b your fault say poverty hook u for neck like bot tie[It's bow tie o.]
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by Rybnyk(m): 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
mr man,it's bow tie...
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by May5(f): 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
Annie2gud: Beautiful bride....Enjoy the stolen wealth.
the bride looks like Genevive in the first pic
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by marafloxsy: 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
happi married life
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by biafranqueen: 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
Congrats enjoy that blood money if you can
Wow she look like Bianca when she was young before she marry Ojukwu smiley
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by mamagee3(f): 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
He probably used the stolen money to organize his wedding

1 Like

Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by Polio: 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Which one be una money? Are you from the Niger Delta?

Sharrap ... is Niger Delta not in Nigeria?

Mooooroooon!
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by Polio: 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
mama-gee:
He probably used the stolen money to organize his wedding

Who is this one posting in pink? who authorised you to post in pink? undecided
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by akereconfi: 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
For all those screaming she ain't showing her body............why she no carry veil cover all her neck and throat........this one am seeing naa wetin

1 Like

Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by ogbronx(m): 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
nonsense!!!
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by akereconfi: 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
m
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by informatix: 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
I know this beautiful halfcast Girl with fulani mom. arab dad and all her family then in Kano nassarawa G.R.A. There are few beautiful girls like her even in nassarawa G.R.A. May God give them happy marriage Life. I am quite sure she will be a loving wife to him. Any nairalander dat Need a beautiful Fulani Girl like her can call me on 0803314**** marriage only oya acidtalk start

1 Like

Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by informatix: 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
akereconfi: For all those screaming she ain't showing her body............why she no carry veil cover all her neck and throat........this one am seeing naa wetin
respect your self bro pls. She's now married
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by Jimucheson(m): 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
confirrm........
Still flexing out with this ish grin grin
whatsapp tinz 08184763640
jimucheson@yahoo.com
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by godsI(m): 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
I guess Dangote is still dwarfed by the combined family wealth of the Abachas like his wife once said. Affluence dispells even the curse of the most active oracle. Ogoni people are still hallucinating about the nigh-annihilation, and Saro-Wiwa's curse seem to be affecting the almajiris. The divine laughs....
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by mcevans1(m): 12:19am On Nov 19, 2013
niggi4life: mscheeeeeew, sum pple go juz wan make we yab dem by forc

I don collect my "LIKE" back cheesy

Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by Caseless: 12:40am On Nov 19, 2013
weazley: our money wey im papa steal, nonsense
d way d girl extra fyn de vex me sef... money na very annoyin tin if u dont av it.
as cute as i look i have neva dated a girl as pretty as dis one, and look at d dude dat wil b givin ha gangnam at nyt.. damn.. i must make money.
grin grin grin.....I no fit laff finish.
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by redsun(m): 1:18am On Nov 19, 2013
Abacha clan lavishly living off proceeds of crime,while the victims are clapping and wishing.

Nigeria we hailed thee.
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by lynk106: 3:14am On Nov 19, 2013
I don't see anything too lavish or extravagant in these pics. The wedding simply looks elegant that's all.
They are both wearing elegant traditional hausa/fulani clothing etc
What I see is just plain envy and jealousy from the male posters on here.

The couple look lovely. They fit each other. He has money so he could have gone and find an exotic oyinbo or arab woman to marry if he wished. Instead,he picked a woman that resemble his mother. that's all. What's with the envy. You too go and find a woman that resemble your mother and marry her.

[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/959916_Sani-Abacha-and-wife_jpg3e234aa08349d890cbb236dc7b7b2dfb[/img]www.nairaland.com/attachments/959917_Abachas_jpg987a09317d7053ff35e3de574c852613
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by lynk106: 3:17am On Nov 19, 2013
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by deluxs1(m): 3:53am On Nov 19, 2013
how will ALL your children be cute when you look like id! Amin? better go and study genetics
grin
Abaniwealth: dis woman is damm beautiful,her beauty is uncomparable wit oda women.God must av created very eary in d morning....God Pls make all my children that i will born born fine like dis in jesus name Amen oooooo...HML T O THEM
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by ichommy(m): 4:02am On Nov 19, 2013
gcfr.com:
The lady is just too fine. Overkilling it
I hope when they do the needful, they won't produce another abacha.
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by Agrika: 7:29am On Nov 19, 2013
She looks half-caste or fulani...make i hear say pure hausa girl fair and fine like this...HML sha
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by Pain(m): 7:44am On Nov 19, 2013
Those of you saying Mamud is not fine havent met him. Without the beard on ..I must tell you he's DDG. So stop the beefing and go make some money. Sour Grape Boys
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by chamboy(m): 9:18am On Nov 19, 2013
weazley: our money wey im papa steal, nonsense
d way d girl extra fyn de vex me sef... money na very annoyin tin if u dont av it.
as cute as i look i have neva dated a girl as pretty as dis one, and look at d dude dat wil b givin ha gangnam at nyt.. damn.. i must make money.
Bro na rich man fine pass for naija ooo
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by nicago: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2013
[quote
author=Ess]

You don't need so much money my brother. This girl is a friend to my
wife, she comes over to my house. My wife is in the league of her's in
terms of beauty and trust me I don't have this type of money.
The Abacha's are extremely rich, well what would you expect anyways?
HML to them, cause that is what matters.[/quote]

Shuo..bros you sabi them? In that case, let me send you my cv asap. I dey find work abeg.

I will be watching out for your response o. Infact I've sent you a pm.

Nagode!!
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by chamboy(m): 9:49am On Nov 19, 2013
Ess:

You don't need so much money my brother. This girl is a friend to my wife, she comes over to my house. My wife is in the league of her's in terms of beauty and trust me I don't have this type of money.
The Abacha's are extremely rich, well what would you expect anyways?
HML to them, cause that is what matters.
Bro Abeg hook me up na...... can I send my cv
Re: Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! by Emmy0203: 9:54am On Nov 19, 2013
Ehen 2much moni!
Am very sure say nah moni mak dz weddin woRk ☺º°˚˚°ºoooo
Abi no bi so OMO SONI? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) / Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala / Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.