Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Assessment Of Income Tax Generation: Problems And Prospects - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Assessment Of Income Tax Generation: Problems And Prospects (525 Views)

Assessment Of Nigeria's Universities And Their Hosting Towns And Cities / Problems Of Personal Income Tax Generation And Administration In Oyo State / problems and prospects of Nigerian cooperatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assessment Of Income Tax Generation: Problems And Prospects by shakol91(m): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
I'm a student in one of the Universities in Nigeria,I've been able to finish dis project work due to the disgusting attitude of some of the workers of my "population sample". It just came to my mind that I have my sokoto in sokoto (meaning: my fellow nairalanders can help me to fill d questionnaire)."PLS as 4 many dat reply dis post God will reply u with good news b4 d end of dis year". Note: you av to type yes or no,true or false,high,moderate or low to answer the following questions. (1)Does d actual revenue always meet the projected revenue? (a)yes (b)no. (2)Do population income tax commensurate with annual tax revenue projection? (a)yes (b)no. (3)is tax revenue projection reliable? (a)yes (b)no. (4)is there adequate tax policy to meet projected revenue? (a)yes (b)no. (5)there is high incidence of tax evasion (a)true (b)false. (6)tax sensitization is adequate in the state (a)true (b)false. (7)shortage in tax revenue could be attributed to corruption of tax workers (a)true (b)false. [8] shortage in tax revenue could be attributed to poor projection (a)true (b)false. (9)there is inadequate equipment to process data (a)true (b)false. (10)multiple taxation affects tax projection (a)true (b)false. (11)the tax revenue from personal income tax is (a)high (b)moderate (c)low. (12)withholding tax revenue is (a)high (b)moderate (c)low. (13)the tax revenue collected from road is (a)high (b)moderate (c)low. (14)the tax collected from stamp duties is (a)high (b)moderate (c)low. This questionnaire is strictly for states(state internal revenue service) not federal inland revenue service(firs). I will really appreciate you for viewing my post and your replies.
Re: Assessment Of Income Tax Generation: Problems And Prospects by shakol91(m): 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
Aba,pls I need ur support now my fellow niralanders.
Re: Assessment Of Income Tax Generation: Problems And Prospects by Joe5(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
shakol91: I'm a student in one of the Universities in Nigeria,I've been able to finish dis project work due to the disgusting attitude of some of the workers of my "population sample". It just came to my mind that I have my sokoto in sokoto (meaning: my fellow nairalanders can help me to fill d questionnaire)."PLS as 4 many dat reply dis post God will reply u with good news b4 d end of dis year". Note: you av to type yes or no,true or false,high,moderate or low to answer the following questions. (1)Does d actual revenue always meet the projected revenue? (a)yes (b)no. (2)Do population income tax commensurate with annual tax revenue projection? (a)yes (b)no. (3)is tax revenue projection reliable? (a)yes (b)no. (4)is there adequate tax policy to meet projected revenue? (a)yes (b)no. (5)there is high incidence of tax evasion (a)true (b)false. (6)tax sensitization is adequate in the state (a)true (b)false. (7)shortage in tax revenue could be attributed to corruption of tax workers (a)true (b)false. [8] shortage in tax revenue could be attributed to poor projection (a)true (b)false. (9)there is inadequate equipment to process data (a)true (b)false. (10)multiple taxation affects tax projection (a)true (b)false. (11)the tax revenue from personal income tax is (a)high (b)moderate (c)low. (12)withholding tax revenue is (a)high (b)moderate (c)low. (13)the tax revenue collected from road is (a)high (b)moderate (c)low. (14)the tax collected from stamp duties is (a)high (b)moderate (c)low. This questionnaire is strictly for states(state internal revenue service) not federal inland revenue service(firs). I will really appreciate you for viewing my post and your replies.

1. No 2. No 3. No 4. No 5. True 6. False 7. True. 8. True 9. True 10. True 11. Moderate 12. High 13. Moderate 14. Moderate
Re: Assessment Of Income Tax Generation: Problems And Prospects by shakol91(m): 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
Joe.:

1. No 2. No 3. No 4. No 5. True 6. False 7. True. 8. True 9. True 10. True 11. Moderate 12. High 13. Moderate 14. Moderate
thanks for ur reply. God bless. Pls I need more replies from fellow nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Good Man !!! / DO YOU KNOW ? / ASUU/fg Brouhaha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.