Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Scolari Slams Mourinho Over Neymar Comments - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Scolari Slams Mourinho Over Neymar Comments (639 Views)

Drogba, Cech Forced Me Out Of Chelsea—scolari / Chelsea Manager Felipe Luiz Scolari Sacked After Players Revolt / What Is Scolari's Game Plan For Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scolari Slams Mourinho Over Neymar Comments by sweetiePe(f): 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2013

The Selecao coach believes the Chelsea boss was simply using the media to give him the upper hand over Barcelona when he criticised the Brazil star for diving

Brazil boss Felipe Scolari has hit out at Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho over his recent comments about Barcelona attacker Neymar.

Mourinho accused Neymar of diving in the wake of Barcelona's Champions League win over Celtic after the Brazilian was involved in an incident which saw Hoops midfielder Scott Brown shown a straight red card.

Scolari has criticised the Portuguese for his remarks, claiming the former Real Madrid boss is just trying to influence the media and referees ahead of any potential meeting with Barca this season.

"Every manager likes to use the media to their own benefit and Mourinho is doing just that," Scolari told The Guardian.

"He knows that Chelsea could play Barcelona in the Champions League sooner or later and he is already putting supporters, media and referees against Neymar.

"It's disappointing and Mourinho didn't really need to resort to that.

"We [Mourinho and I] get along but I find Mourinho's crusade against Neymar absurd."

Neymar has been in fine form for Barcelona since his summer transfer from Santos, scoring five goals in all competitions.

More Updates: http://www.rosyside.com/pt/Scolari-slams-Mourinho-over-Neymar-comments-11.18.2013/discussion.htm
Re: Scolari Slams Mourinho Over Neymar Comments by buoye1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
I'm neither a Barca fan nor Neymar fan!!But mourinho na useless man!
Re: Scolari Slams Mourinho Over Neymar Comments by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
buoye1: I'm neither a Barca fan nor Neymar fan!!But mourinho na useless man!
if I woozzz u slap u go faint. u no dey fear?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Prediction For Ucl Final Atletico Vs Real Madrid / Lokomotiv Slam €10m On Odemwingie / Scolari -chelsea Manager Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.