Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Keshi Should Meet T.B Joshua If He Wants To Win The World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Should Meet T.B Joshua If He Wants To Win The World Cup (649 Views)

Three Players Keshi Should Drop For South Africa Clash / Opinion: Keshi Should NOT Be Given A New Contract / List Uncapped in-form Players Keshi Should Call-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keshi Should Meet T.B Joshua If He Wants To Win The World Cup by iamdsam: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
I remember the case of Ghana when they won the Under 20 FIFA World Cup Egypt in 20... The coach (I can't remember his name) took prophetic advices from the Prophet T.B Joshua on what to do in each game they played. The prophet advised him against mistakes which he obeyed. He also gave the coach advice on the final when he told him not to use a particular player to play the penalty shootout. The coach regularly spoke on phone with T.B Joshua as they played any match and also prayed fervently. Prophet T.B Joshua is a true man and prophet of God. I want Stephen Keshi to meet Prophet T.B Joshua of the SCOAN if he truly wants to win the FIFA World Cup in Brazil. What do you think @NAIRALANDERS
Re: Keshi Should Meet T.B Joshua If He Wants To Win The World Cup by buoye1(m): 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
Dey dia make pant dey wear U!.....#Smello

(1) (Reply)

Osaze Odewingie / Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Are Not His After 20 Yr / Football BETTING Draws For Week 20 30-11-2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.