Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,902 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) - Autos (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) (292319 Views)

RoadNav® STOCK DVD Navi System For Selected Honda Models SOLD OUT / SOLD: 010 Camry, Leather, V4, Navi System, Reverse Cam And Tracker For 1.4m / Classic 2010 RX350 Toks Clean Title Navi System Reverse Camera 08168995190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 10:16am On Aug 04, 2016
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lancier:
Ladies and Gentlemen
Now that you have or intend to upgrade your sweet ride with a Car DVD system, now is the time to insure your ride comprehensively.
Protect your car against theft, vandalism, Accident and total loss which could occur anytime in Nigeria's challenging environment.
The value of your car has gone up with the installation of FOGMAN's DVD unit. Insure that added investment in your ride by insuring your ride now through InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc.
Do not continue to use a THIRD PARTY insurance on a ride that has a DVD system installed. That is penny wise, pound foolish. Should you suffer any kind of loss after having done a comprehensive motor insurance with us, you can be rest assured that you will be fully indemnified and your claim settled. Prompt claims settlement is our watchword.
Our rates are very flexible and we give you the option to spread your premium payment twice over two months.
For further enquiries, please call LANRE on: 08933054437, Email: lancier224@yahoo.com BB Pin: 2bd85fdb
InsuranceDirect2U™... Quality Service Delivery Guaranteed!©
Keep up the good work FOGMAN!
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:32am On Aug 05, 2016
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
Available.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by ozonetoy: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
My Infiniti fx35 requires installation cd for gps. Is it available n how much??
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 2:52am On Aug 06, 2016
ozonetoy:
My Infiniti fx35 requires installation cd for gps. Is it available n how much??

Sorry, not available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Brando16: 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
@Fogman How much does an android system for Honda 08 with reverse camera go for now and do you have any recommended installer in Abuja?
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
Brando16:
@Fogman How much does an android system for Honda 08 with reverse camera go for now and do you have any recommended installer in Abuja?

Not in stock. Android are pricey, so we dont stock it but buy on client request. We can get it for you within 10days. At the current Dollar rate of N400, please budget N160k

It is an Android PC unit with 10.1 Inch HD screen. The beautiful thing is that you won't lose you factory sound System.

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2016
Happy Sunday Folks
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:44am On Aug 08, 2016
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 11:50am On Aug 08, 2016
Available .
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 11:51am On Aug 08, 2016
Available.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:35am On Aug 09, 2016
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
Available.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
We dont compromise quality and source directly from top factories with high quality standard.

We dont source our product from CHEAP SOURCE (where quality are sacrificed for low price). Our Gadgets are of very high standard and stable.

Reason we have sold for over 5 years and still remain the market leader in car Entertainment and Navigation System.

FOGMAN Gadgets..... The strength of Quality
!
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by tboy2k4: 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
I have a 2013 Ford Explorer. Can you install a navigation map software in it?
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 12:14am On Aug 10, 2016
tboy2k4:
I have a 2013 Ford Explorer. Can you install a navigation map software in it?

Aftermarket Navigation System? Yes
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2016
Fogman:
We dont compromise quality and source directly from top factories with high quality standard.

We dont source our product from CHEAP SOURCE (where quality are sacrificed for low price). Our Gadgets are of very high standard and stable.

Reason we have sold for over 5 years and still remain the market leader in car Entertainment and Navigation System.

!
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by mikylon(m): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2016
How much is the LED head rest dvd for back seat of acura mdx .
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:04am On Aug 10, 2016
mikylon:
How much is the LED head rest dvd for back seat of acura mdx .

N37k and installation N5k
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Akpo1daye: 9:12am On Aug 10, 2016
Hello everyone, My name is Edwin. I am a retired custom officer and the reason why i am posting this is because i run clearing and forwarding as my side business after retiring. So whether you are home or abroad and you have any goods from borders or ports that you want to clear, without stress, kindly call me on 08054532069. I will be at your service. Thanks
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by mikylon(m): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2016
Fogman:

N37k iand installation N5k

Can i see pix please
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
mikylon:

Can i see pix please

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by jackyraw09: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3196941/neatly-used-ford-taurus-2002

this car, can any of these gadgets work on it?
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
jackyraw09:
https://www.nairaland.com/3196941/neatly-used-ford-taurus-2002

this car, can any of these gadgets work on it?

Please post dash image
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:15am On Aug 11, 2016

!
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by mikylon(m): 7:49am On Aug 11, 2016
[quote auothor=Fogman post=48358239][/quote]
Mr Fogman.
I dont mean this type. There is a different LCD screen that is attached to the back head rest
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:18am On Aug 11, 2016
mikylon:

Mr Fogman.
I dont mean this type. There is a different LCD screen that is attached to the back head rest

https://www.nairaland.com/1826896/9-inch-hd-car-hanging

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:55am On Aug 11, 2016
How much is nav + dvd + rev cam for Honda accord 07
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 10:08am On Aug 11, 2016
thefunclubenterprise:
How much is nav + dvd + rev cam for Honda accord 07

Out of stock
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by mikylon(m): 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (152) (Reply)

COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE / Nigeria's most wanted Cars! Only affordable prices! / Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.