Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,807 members, 7,862,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Besides Their Names, Is There Any Difference Between PDP And APC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Besides Their Names, Is There Any Difference Between PDP And APC? (702 Views)

Six PDP And Two APC Senators Lose Their Seats In The Senate / A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Besides Their Names, Is There Any Difference Between PDP And APC? by TRUTHTELA: 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
Someone should educate me pls. It's a common knowledge that the APC, folks have begging some PDP stalwarts(G-7 &co) to join their party, to the best of my understanding, most of these people have been in PDP, since 1999, MEANING, they're the same people that contributed to PDP, being the "EVIL PARTY".

Yes, some people WITHOUT MORLAS & CONSCIENCE might say " no permanent friend or enemy,but permanent interest, but, my question is,

If these PDP "SAINTS" moved to APC, doest it not amount to Nigerians voting for the same ROGUES that will deliver PDP dividends of democracy to them?

Just like in 2011, when people voted for"jonathan and not PDP", are they going to vote any political party that's not PDP, but have PDP's manifesto?

Or is it a case of Jonathan must go, I don't care who the next RUDDERLESS ROGUE is?
Re: Besides Their Names, Is There Any Difference Between PDP And APC? by possibilita(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
i see only 2 differences,
1.there is a broom on their flag which make it different from pdp.
2.there is no Goodluck Jonanthan in the party.
Re: Besides Their Names, Is There Any Difference Between PDP And APC? by talktimi(m): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
Same ol' sh1t, different names.
Re: Besides Their Names, Is There Any Difference Between PDP And APC? by 1025: 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
one has manifesto(apc) and the other has non(pdp)
in lagos for instance, fashola who is of the same party with tinubu the former gov continued the works of the former because they are using the same manifesto but when yar adua took over from obasanjo, he came up with 7 points agenda while jonathan who was even his vice has over 1000 points agenda. if pdp has a manifesto, why are they changing programmes.
again, apc steal money and work but pdp steal money and steal money. no work.
one is a greater evil.
let there be change as that is the only way to compare and contrast very well.
we must give apc chance to rule on the same capacity on which pdp has been in the past 14 years.
let apc even try for just 4 years so that nigerians can compare and contrast.
is anybody from imo state here? are u comparing rochas with his former (ohakim)? God forbid.
Re: Besides Their Names, Is There Any Difference Between PDP And APC? by Reptyle(m): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
talktimi: Same ol' sh1t, different names.

In recent times, cant really tell them apart. Oh, like someone said earlier, one has Jonathan in their fold and the other has Tinubu smiley
Re: Besides Their Names, Is There Any Difference Between PDP And APC? by oluwashaddow(m): 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
1-apc gives room to young and new people
2-in dere individual states,d governors are d leaders of d party n not under any godfather
3-they are more organised n filled wit intellects dan d pdp
4-dey have better internal democracy
As for d g7 governors, dey are not going to be really relevant in d party since 90% of dem are already in dere 2nd term
Re: Besides Their Names, Is There Any Difference Between PDP And APC? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
By the time the notorious and the bullies migrate from the PDP to the APC, the difference will be clear.
Re: Besides Their Names, Is There Any Difference Between PDP And APC? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
@op this will add more light

C-O-N-F-U-S-I-O -N!!!
2-Face Nigerians...

"IBB is the problem of this country"-Bola Tinubu, June 3,1998.

"I will never associate myself with IBB in my life"-Bisi Akande, April 5,1996.

“We need to pick the brains of former rulers in this country in order to be wiser than we were before we came here"-Chief Bisi Akande and Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, November 12, 2013 shortly after meeting with IBB. - Hope For Nigeria.
yet the same people went to see IBB. PDP = APC
Re: Besides Their Names, Is There Any Difference Between PDP And APC? by talktimi(m): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
Reptyle:

In recent times, cant really tell them apart. Oh, like someone said earlier, one has Jonathan in their fold and the other has Tinubu smiley
grin
Re: Besides Their Names, Is There Any Difference Between PDP And APC? by talktimi(m): 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
hisblud: @op this will add more light

yet the same people went to see IBB. PDP = APC
still trying to fathom the moral formulae or equation they're trying to use to justify this one sha
Re: Besides Their Names, Is There Any Difference Between PDP And APC? by mikolo80: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
Whats the difference between mtn and glo.competition is the key.they wannna stay more than 4yrs they gotta pay real dividends of democracy

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Poll: Declare Obiano Winner Or..., Igbos Threaten INEC / PUNCH Replies NOI: Okonjo-iweala’s Gaffe On Abuse Of Waivers / Imoke Wins Best Governor Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.