Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Where Is Panam Percy Paul? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Is Panam Percy Paul? (996 Views)

Help Me With Panam Percy Paul Lyrics "By Your Name You Crutched Principalities" / Please Help! I Need Panam Percy Paul Lyrics / Panam Percy Paul's Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Panam Percy Paul? by aijaydiva(f): 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
I recently stumbled upon one of Panam Percy Paul's albums and got so angry that we dont hear any more of his music. Even at the time when Nigerian music industry was still finding its way, he made good genre of music and every one loved it. Pls where is he and why is he not making anymore music?
Re: Where Is Panam Percy Paul? by homesteady(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
I also loved his music! I think that his style of music is now outdated! And there are too many gospel artists now!
Re: Where Is Panam Percy Paul? by aijaydiva(f): 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
homesteady: I also loved his music! I think that his style of music is now outdated! And there are too many gospel artists now!

i jst need a favor from u....look 4 any of his albums and listen again. If u have a good knowledge of music or a good listening ear for music, u'll find out that alot of d recent gospel artists copied his style. He is something else.....

(1) (Reply)

M.i Sheathes His Sword In New Album / Free Soccer(football) Predictions, Daily Tips And Picks / VIDEO: Sean Tizzle – Igo Orombo Ft. Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.