Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Who Created Evil/sin God Or Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Created Evil/sin God Or Satan (629 Views)

Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) / Who Created Evil? God? So He's To Blame? / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Created Evil/sin God Or Satan by Seewealth(m): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
i have been thinking lately. you know when we sin, we say it is the devil that tempted us. now in the bible we were made to understand that lucifer was once an angel before he disobeyed God. MY QUESTION is who put that evil thought of disobedience in him? in other words who tempted him. because it is assumed that there was no evil
Re: Who Created Evil/sin God Or Satan by Civory(m): 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
In life there's always a first person, first time, first thing, etc, so Lucifer happened to be the first sinner. Let me put it this way, maybe you'll understand: Eve was the first woman to get pregnant, there was no one else pregnant before her. Hope you get my analogy?
Re: Who Created Evil/sin God Or Satan by Demainman1: 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
Civory: In life there's always a first person, first time, first thing, etc, so Lucifer happened to be the first sinner. Let me put it this way, maybe you'll understand: Eve was the first woman to get pregnant, there was no one else pregnant before her. Hope you get my analogy?

Why can't you say u don't know the answer instead of this your irrational attempt? Who created evil/sin if there was none before lucifer rebelled?
Re: Who Created Evil/sin God Or Satan by Afrobasic(m): 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
Civory: In life there's always a first person, first time, first thing, etc, so Lucifer happened to be the first sinner. Let me put it this way, maybe you'll understand: Eve was the first woman to get pregnant, there was no one else pregnant before her. Hope you get my analogy?

Sir, you've said absolutely nothing sad
Re: Who Created Evil/sin God Or Satan by lanrexlan(m): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
Demain_man:

Why can't you say u don't know the answer instead of this your irrational attempt? Who created evil/sin if there was none before lucifer rebelled?
The biblical god did.
Isaiah 45:7 (KJV) -I form the light,and create darkness:I make peace,and create evil:I the LORD do all these things.

1 Samuel 16:14 (KJV) -But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul,and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 (KJV) -And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie

2 Likes

Re: Who Created Evil/sin God Or Satan by frank317: 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2013

Do u actually think u have answered the question? All there jss 1 and 2 boys.
Re: Who Created Evil/sin God Or Satan by Civory(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
@lanrexlan

When you answer it like that they will go ahead and ask you further that who tempted the biblical god! Which is why I said there's always a first person in everything, just as Eve was the first female to get pregnant. As there was none before her who was pregnant so there was none before Lucifer who was evil minded/inclined. THINK
Re: Who Created Evil/sin God Or Satan by Seewealth(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2013
If God created the world and Adam/eve with a good purpose. Then the devil came and disrupted God' plan and up till now he is still disrupting it then it is either
1. God doesnt have the power to deal with Satan or
2.he wants it this way or
3.he doesn't care.
No other option is possible. That is why some believe that God and the devil are different faces of the same coin.if there is any other option please air your view.
Re: Who Created Evil/sin God Or Satan by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2013
Seewealth: If God created the world and Adam/eve with a good purpose. Then the devil came and disrupted God' plan and up till now he is still disrupting it then it is either
1. God doesnt have the power to deal with Satan or
2.he wants it this way or
3.he doesn't care.
No other option is possible. That is why some believe that God and the devil are different faces of the same coin.if there is any other option please air your view.

ehm...**freewill**

Runs.

(1) (Reply)

What Did Jesus Say About Money / Does The Watchtower (jehovah's Witnesses) Preach The Accurate Truth? / How I Became An Apostle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.