Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran (1949 Views)

Between The Bible And Qu'ran... / Similarities Between Qu'ran And Odu Ifa Of Yorubas / Juz' Amma(the Last Chapters Of The Holy Qu'ran Listen with English Translation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by frenchman(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2008
There was a documentary on BBC channel 4 earlier this week titled Qu'ran, which to me as a muslim was quite revealing. The part that caught my attention was the part of the research by the German professor regarding the interpretation of the qu'ran especially regarding the 77 virgins you get in paradise.

The professor claimed that the signs on the original version was mixed up with the syriac language, in terms of the dots and signs that came with it, which makes sense so to spaek. A dot or sign in a language could change the meaning. In yoruba language, ole and ole means differen things with the dots.

The prof claimed the purported 77 virgins meant grape when the correct notation/sign is added to it.
I am not here to argue, but to engage in a meaningful discussion.
Constructive/meaningful comments are welcome.
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by Moyola(f): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2008
frenchman:

There was a documentary on BBC channel 4 earlier this week titled Qu'ran, which to me as a muslim was quite revealing. The part that caught my attention was the part of the research by the German professor regarding the interpretation of the qu'ran especially regarding the 77 virgins you get in paradise.

The professor claimed that the signs on the original version was mixed up with the syriac language, in terms of the dots and signs that came with it, which makes sense so to spaek. A dot or sign in a language could change the meaning. In yoruba language, ole and ole means differen things with the dots.

The prof claimed the purported 77 virgins meant grape when the correct notation/sign is added to it.

which dem BBC or Channel 4?
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by frenchman(m): 11:46am On Jul 18, 2008
Channel 4
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2008
is there ever a time muslims have a consensus understanding of the quran? Why are they forever amending it to fit into 21st century thinking?
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by olabowale(m): 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2008
A non-Muslim German is an authority on Fusat Arabic than the whole of Muslims? Madness of Europeans. They have the conqueror complex. Almost bordering on god complex, if you ask me.

I will rather listen to Sermon from Davidylan on the bambara culture than any from the German on Arabic. At David is an African and I know he is deeitful before he opens his mouth. I know that he will just entertain me. But the German will be pretending some scholarship. I do not need anyone pretending to me.

@Davidylan:

is there ever a time muslims have a consensus understanding of the quran? Why are they forever amending it to fit into 21st century thinking?

However the Arabic text is just as it was, in words, sentences, chapters and sound as it was when it was revealed! English is what it is revealed in. It was not even revealed in Makkan Arab of its time, but in Fusat; A purer form of Arabic. Today the Gold Standard of Arabic Language. It is the purest form of the language.

The Muslims do agree that God is One. His name is Allah. He creates everything. He is not three. He has no son, and not a son to any. He is complete, always. He is alone in His complete supremacy. He is not Jesus and Jesus is not Him. The holy ghost/spirit is nothing but Angel Gabreil. Jesus did not die on the cross and was not crucified on it! Want more of what muslim have a consensus on from the Qur'an? Muhammad (AS) is the last of all the Messengers and prophets of God. Jesus was a messenger and prophet of God.
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2008
olabowale:

The Muslims do agree that God is One. His name is Allah. He creates everything. He is not three. He has no son, and not a son to any. He is complete, always. He is alone in His complete supremacy. He is not Jesus and Jesus is not Him. The holy ghost/spirit is nothing but Angel Gabreil. Jesus did not die on the cross and was not crucified on it!

In essence islam is basically a refutation of the bible. It has nothing unique of its own which is little wonder most muslims spend way too much time battling the bible than actually understanding what the quran says.

I'm not surprised.
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by Moyola(f): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2008
davidylan:

Even d Law is always amended to fit 21st century thinkin'
not only d quran
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2008
Moyola:

Even d Law is always amended to fit 21st century thinkin'
not only d quran

We know the law is man-made however isnt allah said to be "all knowing"?
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by Moyola(f): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2008
davidylan:

We know the law is man-made however isnt allah said to be "all knowing"?

Aint Allah that is doin the translation or wteva itz called
d fault is on d part of the pepz dat did d interpretation.
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by JeSoul(f): 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2008
olabowale:

A non-Muslim German is an authority on Fusat Arabic than the whole of Muslims? Madness of Europeans. They have the conqueror complex. Almost bordering on god complex, if you ask me.

I will rather listen to Sermon from Davidylan on the bambara culture than any from the German on Arabic. At David is an African and I know he is deeitful before he opens his mouth. I know that he will just entertain me. But the German will be pretending some scholarship. I do not need anyone pretending to me.

@Davidylan:
However the Arabic text is just as it was, in words, sentences, chapters and sound as it was when it was revealed! English is what it is revealed in. It was not even revealed in Makkan Arab of its time, but in Fusat; A purer form of Arabic. Today the Gold Standard of Arabic Language. It is the purest form of the language.

The Muslims do agree that God is One. His name is Allah. He creates everything. He is not three. He has no son, and not a son to any. He is complete, always. He is alone in His complete supremacy. He is not Jesus and Jesus is not Him. The holy ghost/spirit is nothing but Angel Gabreil. Jesus did not die on the cross and was not crucified on it! Want more of what muslim have a consensus on from the Qur'an? Muhammad (AS) is the last of all the Messengers and prophets of God. Jesus was a messenger and prophet of God.
  Alhaji instead of just sticking to the post you've started your usual attack on Christianity smiley. When will you realize that your efforts and not just only in vain, but they are woefully fruitless in changing anybody's mind here?

Anyways I know none of our mooslims (especially the men smiley ) will accept the german professors interpretation . . .  I can hear them screaming and clamoring now "
   " angry angry angry what do you mean we won't get our 70 virgins? angry angry angry after all that rioting, bombing, beheading and fighting? . . ."  cool
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2008
Moyola:

Aint Allah that is doin the translation or wteva itz called
d fault is on d part of the pepz that did d interpretation.

Round about argument. If allah's word was a clear as he claimed why shld muslims still be unclear about it since the 1400s?
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by olabowale(m): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2008
@JeSoul:

Anyways I know none of our mooslims (especially the men ) will accept the german professors interpretation . . . I can hear them screaming and clamoring now "
" what do you mean we won't get our 70 virgins? after all that rioting, bombing, beheading and fighting? . . ."

No need of RIOT, BOMB, BEHEAD, FIGHT, , to get 70 virgins. It is not the qualification for it. Check the Qur'an, if you will see rioting, beheading, bombing or fighting as the means of qualification. Qualification is by True Belief and dying in that state. Then you get your rewards; good and pure food, drinks, sex, etc. Even today, there are virgins among the Christians wanting Muslim men to be the ones who disvirgined them. Why? They know that Muslim men are probably not going about jumping from bed to bed in illegal sex. Right there in your Beantown, I know them. These are white and also black women.

What Muslim men and muslim women will have are pure partners. InshaAllah, I will be made pure for my partners. And my partners will be made pure for me. JeSoul, avoid hellfire, the abode of those who are not Muslims. Get with the program. Come to this side of the divide, then prepare yourself pure for a pure partner. In yoruba expression; Aiye dun nje ju iya loo. In heavenly term, Aiye Jije is Paradise, while Ija jije is hellfire. Don't wait until its irreversible. You are warned, already. You can blame anyone, after this.
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by olabowale(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2008
@Davidylan: I think you should go an ready an entry I made, today on "Trinity help me." It will finally realise that Islam is not always against the bible. Rather th bible is always against itself. The old testament is against Trinity. What the Qur'an does is the abitrator bewteen the two. For example when you said the Jews kill your god, the Qur'an comforted you that Jesus was not killed and he was not crucified. But unfortunately, you were too emotionally wrapped up to see it yet.

Then the Jews were boostful that they kill your god, but the Qur'an told them not to be arrogant that for sure they did not succeed in killing Jesus son of Mary, being a prophet of Allah. His Lord God Almighty Allah did not allow Jesus soul to be accursed, as the Jews had hoped to disgrace him among their community.

But please read just a snippet of what I copied from the answer of the Jewish Rabbi on the subject of Trinity. This should whet your appetite, enough to just wanna read it on the thread indicated.

quote:
Did Somebody Find the Trinity in the First Chapter of the Bible? To Whom Was God Speaking to When He Said, "Let Us Make Man in Our Image"?

Question:

Dear Rabbi Singer,

A Messianic Jew is working overtime to try to convince me that I need JC. She recently showed me Genesis 1:26, “Let US make man in OUR image,” stating that JC was part of creation with God, plural Us and Our being the proof. Can you explain the plural in this verse to me? I want to have an intelligent answer. I am trying very hard to learn more of my Jewish religion, as I was raised in a non-religious home. The only Bible I own is the one she gave me and it is a King James.

Answer:

No area of Jewish literature could be more inhospitable to the Christian doctrine of the triune godhead than the Torah and the writings of its prophetic messengers. ,
unquote.
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2008
olabowale:

@Davidylan: I think you should go an ready an entry I made, today on "Trinity help me." It will finally realise that Islam is not always against the bible. Rather th bible is always against itself. The old testament is against Trinity. What the Qur'an does is the abitrator bewteen the two. For example when you said the Jews kill your god, the Qur'an comforted you that Jesus was not killed and he was not crucified. But unfortunately, you were too emotionally wrapped up to see it yet.

The above is further proof. Is it possible that a muslim can speak about his religion for 5 good minutes without mentioning what the bible does or does not do?
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by olabowale(m): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2008
Sure. Islam can talk about many things and never even mention OT and or NT. Examples, Allah: A forever topic. Malaika. Jinn. Jannah. Jahannam. Kutub. Nanbi. Ambiyya. Akhira. Ardhi. Sammah. Want more?
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by javalove(m): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2008
@olabowale

may Allah continue to reward u.
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by sherrylo: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2008
Olabowale, may Allah grant you more knowledge,ameen.But bros you seem to me like a cleric ooo always ready to stand for the truth, anyway that is what Allah ask of the Muslims and the righteous.
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by samba123(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2008
JeSoul:

Alhaji instead of just sticking to the post you've started your usual attack on Christianity smiley. When will you realize that your efforts and not just only in vain, but they are woefully fruitless in changing anybody's mind here?

Anyways I know none of our mooslims (especially the men smiley ) will accept the german professors interpretation . . .  I can hear them screaming and clamoring now "
   " angry angry angry what do you mean we won't get our 70 virgins? angry angry angry after all that rioting, bombing, beheading and fighting? . . ."  cool

JeSoul ,

Who Orchestrate the first bombing of nuclear bomb?

Who orchestrate the first rioting?

Who orchestrate the brutal killing of millions of Jews?

don't escape goat this question the most brutal and barbaric that most christian are doing still you can find most of this in this twenty one century.
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by JeSoul(f): 12:39am On Jul 23, 2008
Alhaji I even forgot about this thread until I just stumbled back upon it smiley. Bawo? I hope all is fine with you and yours oh smiley
olabowale:

@JeSoul:
No need of RIOT, BOMB, BEHEAD, FIGHT, , to get 70 virgins. It is not the qualification for it. Check the Qur'an, if you will see rioting, beheading, bombing or fighting as the means of qualification. Qualification is by True Belief and dying in that state. Then you get your rewards; good and pure food, drinks, sex, etc.

So all you have to look forward to is wanton food and sex? wow I feel sad for you and all mooslims.

Even today, there are virgins among the Christians wanting Muslim men to be the ones who disvirgined them. Why? They know that Muslim men are probably not going about jumping from bed to bed in illegal sex. Right there in your Beantown, I know them. These are white and also black women.
Me I don't know which "christian" women you heard this from but I can guarantee you it is a l-i-e! And for which side in beantown? lol. . . Alhaji abeg stop this fairytales. . .

What Muslim men and muslim women will have are pure partners. InshaAllah, I will be made pure for my partners. And my partners will be made pure for me. JeSoul, avoid hellfire, the abode of those who are not Muslims. Get with the program. Come to this side of the divide, then prepare yourself pure for a pure partner. In yoruba expression; Aiye dun nje ju iya loo. In heavenly term, Aiye Jije is Paradise, while Ija jije is hellfire. Don't wait until its irreversible. You are warned, already. You can blame anyone, after this.
Eya, don't worry about me sir, I am held firm and secure in the love of my Lord Jesus Christ smiley. Him only will I ever love and serve and I'm prepared to die for Him. Only Jehovah is the true God, all others are just posers! lol.
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by JeSoul(f): 12:42am On Jul 23, 2008
samba123:

JeSoul ,

Who Orchestrate the first bombing of nuclear bomb?

Who orchestrate the first rioting?

Who orchestrate the brutal killing of millions of Jews?

don't escape goat this question the most brutal and barbaric that most christian are doing still you can find most of this in this twenty one century.

My dear brotha, just cos all kinds of bad, evil, murderous people have committed crimes while falsely using the bible or christianity as their justification has no significance to this discussion.
The fact is mooslims committ all kinds of acts of violence, in the name of Jihad - and sanctioned by your qorani, and many of them do this with the expectation of reaping a luscious reward in the form of 70virgins.
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by samba123(m): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2008
Jesoul
My dear brotha, just because all kinds of bad, evil, murderous people have committed crimes while falsely using the bible or christianity as their justification has no significance to this discussion.

You are always denying the truth of the evil act that Christians are doing ever since those accounts anywhere can be found. And don’t generalize the whole story that Muslims are accountable to that actions. While you’re hiding behind your back, take your history first and compare it now a day you still wrap with that principle. I can put those atrocity written in your book if you like to.

The fact is mooslims committ all kinds of acts of violence, in the name of Jihad - and sanctioned by your qorani, and many of them do this with the expectation of reaping a luscious reward in the form of 70virgins

Islam doesn’t promote violence as what you hear in the Media and in newspaper, they are unfairness people among the Muslims world when somebody take action of evilness in the community and spread the news around the world to hates them.

Quran says
‘Whosoever killeth a human being for other than man slaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveh the life of one, it shall be as if he had; saved the life of all mankind. (Surah Al maidah, verse 32)

Do the Quran authorized those evils act or the individual who violated the sanctity of God laws?

We Muslims are not a voracious of collecting/reaping those 70 virgins of what you think as a reward. One is okey, two is additional, and 3 is to much. We’re not like the Christian they think they can sits all the women around. Watch you partner mybe sitting other are not a breach of contract ? if you’re watching Moment of Truth 99% of them have a lustful relationship oh see what money Versus morality are?

Get some info in this site read some about Islam common question.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-152378.0.html

Peace Salam Shalom
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by littleb(m): 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2008
@frenchman

Hello brother, dont be confused. Quran was not re-edited talkless of having any version. Moreso, meaning changes as you move from one language to another. the man is using syriac in order to suit his intent.

First, there no specific verse in the Quran mention 77 virgins. The word is 'HURU' meaning lovely companions. Infact, that is one of the miraculous revelation of the Quran. Allah uses the perfect word in order not to generate confusion. And if you claim grape, can one marry grape? Allah says in the garden with lovely companion that no eyes has ever seen. In another verse, lovely companion that are virgin(pure). Which is for both males and females. Don't let us be deceived my brothers, peoples mind have been polluted with all these sayings. Can't you take a copy of Quran youself and start reading.

However my brother, the commentary is only referring to detail explanation and some sayings of the prophet relating to each ayat. This explanation varies among scolars, it is subjected to errors and no one amongst them ever proof himself infallible. And this is where the number of virgins came in. I beg if Islam is not clear to you, take Quran, it is muslim manual for thier daily living.
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by olabowale(m): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2008
@JeSoul:

So all you have to look forward to is wanton food and sex? wow I feel sad for you and all mooslims.

I thought you like good food now? And I am sure you are looking forward to good sex in the future, with whoever that husband will be. I read sometimes, here on NL, when some of the Christian women, who are not having any now, said that "God help the poor "guy, husband" who will have to do triple shift!" If you like good food here and now, and wholesome and legal sex, just imaginethe food that will not have any 'waste' when digested and the sex that will catapult you to cloud 500, even before you begin, while earthly sex can only get you to cloud 9!

JeSoul, there is still a seat in the Islamic bus. You almost reach the bus stop. Have the courage to buy the ticket and take a seat for the ride. It reminds me of Noah's ark. While building it a long way from the sea, the people used to laugh at him that he abandoned "Prophethood," which they did not believe he was, for capentry, which they are mocking him on.

[Quote]
Me I don't know which "christian" women you heard this from but I can guarantee you it is a l-i-e! And for which side in beantown? lol. . . Alhaji abeg stop this fairytales. . .
[/quote]
Is Northeastern, Wentworth, Boston College, etc, not in Beantown? I know that you will claim Harvard, MIT are in Cambridge. There is no fairytale, my sister. I have many friends in these places. I have heard stories. Here in New York City, it is no different. While the muslim men insisted on getting married first, the women are willing to go for the ride!

[Quote]
Eya, don't worry about me sir, I am held firm and secure in the love of my Lord Jesus Christ . Him only will I ever love and serve and I'm prepared to die for Him. Only Jehovah is the true God, all others are just posers! lol.
[/quote]
And when we say Christian worship more than one god, we hear the cry that it is not so. Here we read jesus is lord who you serve and Jehovah is true God! We have two and am still waiting for the third. There is never a time the Christian will say that the true God is holy spirit/ghost or it is the lord to serve!

JeSoul, am still waiting for you, for a change of religion. When there is no death, the deeds are not finished, yet.
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by JeSoul(f): 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2008
samba123:

Jesoul
You are always denying the truth of the evil act that Christians are doing ever since those accounts anywhere can be found. And don’t generalize the whole story that Muslims are accountable to that actions. While you’re hiding behind your back, take your history first and compare it now a day you still wrap with that principle. I can put those atrocity written in your book if you like to.
I'm tempted to give you the go-ahead to "produce these atrocities" but let me save you the failure your efforts will produce.

Islam doesn’t promote violence as what you hear in the Media and in newspaper, they are unfairness people among the Muslims world when somebody take action of evilness in the community and spread the news around the world to hates them.
Do they really? After September 11th and July 7th in london what we saw on cnn were islamic countries, their people on their streets jubilating, celebrating those terrible acts. Where were the clerics and alhajis chastising the people for acting like that? rather they were leading the celebration. So please don't think I'm naive enuff to believe the fairytale that islam is a religion of peace. . . even my 3yr old niece knows that is a BIG LIE!

Do the Quran authorized those evils act or the individual who violated the sanctity of God laws?

There have been billions of threads here on NL showing verses in your qoran that encourage you to fight jihad and destroy the unbelievers, there is no need for me to repeat them a simple search will show you.
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by JeSoul(f): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2008
olabowale:

@JeSoul:
I thought you like good food now? And I am sure you are looking forward to good sex in the future, with whoever that husband will be. I read sometimes, here on Nairaland, when some of the Christian women, who are not having any now, said that "God help the poor "guy, husband" who will have to do triple shift!" If you like good food here and now, and wholesome and legal sex, just imaginethe food that will not have any 'waste' when digested and the sex that will catapult you to cloud 500, even before you begin, while earthly sex can only get you to cloud 9!
shocked shocked whatever you think you heard or know about "christian women" pls don't apply it to me. . . there are many much more greater and important things I aim for in life than what you've listed above. . . #1 is to know Christ more and more.

JeSoul, there is still a seat in the Islamic bus.
lol, oga I am all set on the heaven-bound train express. . . ur bus will stumble upon Christ the corner stone and crash.

Is Northeastern, Wentworth, Boston College, etc, not in Beantown? I know that you will claim Harvard, MIT are in Cambridge. There is no fairytale, my sister. I have many friends in these places. I have heard stories. Here in New York City, it is no different. While the muslim men insisted on getting married first, the women are willing to go for the ride!
I will say it again, I dunno where you found these "christian women". . . real christian women do not think or act like that!

JeSoul, am still waiting for you, for a change of religion. When there is no death, the deeds are not finished, yet.
and you will wait forever! I love God, Jesus and the HolySpirit and will walk faithfully with them until I breathe my last breath. I am even prepared to die for Christ cos absence from this body, means to be present with God. I wish your eyes would be opened to the truth alhaji. . . I really wish
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by olabowale(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2008
@JeSoul:

whatever you think you heard or know about "christian women" please don't apply it to me. . . there are many much more greater and important things I aim for in life than what you've listed above. . . #1 is to know Christ more and more.

You are are taking the conversation way out of hand. I was talking about thereafter. Even if we apply it to this present life, we will see that every normal woman or man will at one time, especially when the hormones are in there, plentiful, will desire sexual relationship. Yet once, in time past, when they were mere children will hate to think about it.

If you are not one of those "Christian women," who have talked about sex and hope to have it under its legal ruling, then, you will not deny that you will have it, as a normal woman, in its legal and normal setting. I am just encouraging you that the benefit of paradise is to reunite with your earthly spouse and enjoy what you used to enjoy on earth. Whereas, those who end up in hellfire will be in torment and that will not be a thing afforded them. I hope uou get it now.

I am shocked that you are shocked, except that you did not get it, as now explained, above. I remember when my boys were very young. The older one was always eager to kiss his mother and I. But my the time he was 4 or so, he was telling me in particular that daddy, thats not possible anymore. And i am praying that in few years, just by the time he is 30 he can settle down and start a family with a nice nigerian girl. If you become a muslim, I will pay your dowry for him. Regardless of how much it is, InshaAllah. His name is Olayiwola.

[Quote]
lol, oga I am all set on the heaven-bound train express. . . your bus will stumble upon Christ the corner stone and crash.
[/quote]

With Adam, Enoch, Noah, Ibrahim, etc in my Islamic bus, along with Jesus and Muhammad (as), please don't get yourself in a train express to nowhere. Our bus is heading to paradise, all the way. Allah says in the Qur'an,Ibrahim is not a Jew nor a christian, but he is a hanifan, musliman. He did not choose a partner with God.

Believe me, when islamic bus stumble upon jesus, he would have been waiting at the bus stop, to be picked up, because all his leaders and family members were in there or waiting for this bus along with him. Just imagine the bus where there Ibrahim, the father of faith is a passenger, along with Noah, Moses, etc! Far out, ainit!

[Quote]
I will say it again, I don't know where you found these "christian women". . . real christian women do not think or act like that!
[/quote]

Jesoul, a ma jo ngbe america ni. This is not about me. i am old, already. More importantly am more african women in legal setting. You can not deny than women prefer muslim men for their clean living. hamzah peltier is white in Cambridge Massachussetts. Islam has improved him. Same as the blacks in Foxbury, or other areas. These men are now model citizens. It is in islam that a man who is poor can marry a successful woman, who was a virgin, before they married. And it is happening in America. You can hae America more than New york City or Boston!

[Quote]
and you will wait forever! I love God, Jesus and the HolySpirit and will walk faithfully with them until I breathe my last breath. I am even prepared to die for Christ because absence from this body, means to be present with God. I wish your eyes would be opened to the truth alhaji. . . I really wish
[/quote]

You remind of Zainab. An Owerri princess, who thought nothing of Islam, until Allah opened her heart to it, in 2006, March, when I met her for the first time. Alhamdulillah, today, she is a woman in Hijab, in all her lawyering with the United Nations. And when you say them, those who you are walking with at the moment, is it any wonder that we say that you hav multiple gods? Aburo, is almost as if i know you. I will pray for you. Again when I am on my way to Boston, i will let you know.

Don't die for christ, because according to your Bible, you may just behave like him, crying aloud, "My Christ, my Christ, why has thou forsaken me!" LOL. Don't kill me ooo. As I am having this dialogue with you, I hope you will see the wisdom in it, God willing. Have you noticed when the christians even say God willing, and never at anytime say, Jesus or Holy spirit willing? You see that when they speak th truth, the mention God and nothing else. But when they settle in their subtle idolatry, they remember Jesus, and holy ghost along with the Lord of the world who is the only One deserving to be worshipped.
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by samba123(m): 9:46am On Jul 26, 2008
Jesoul

I'm tempted to give you the go-ahead to "produce these atrocities" but let me save you the failure your efforts will produce.

How can I failed went all the written history and accounts have be recorded in the Bible. It’s not a failure to produce such a passage when you read the genocide, murder, human sacrifice all can be institute as the originator of Christianity instinct. Muslim are most distressed to this problem now a days the best example we can see the War in Afghanistan and Iraq are still many Muslims suffering to this kind of incident. What about the killing happen in University in London and America that Christians accounted for that deed? You see this kind of incident are not widely spread they just compound the problem in their own community. If Muslim committed that act, all the media around the world will condemn the entire Muslim as terrorist. And I don’t know what terrorist means in Christianity? How they called a Christianity terrorist when doing such a violent act in the community? What is the different between Christian Terrorist and Muslim Terrorist?

Do they really? After September 11th and July 7th in london what we saw on cnn were islamic countries, their people on their streets jubilating, celebrating those terrible acts. Where were the clerics and alhajis chastising the people for acting like that? rather they were leading the celebration. So please don't think I'm naive enough to believe the fairytale that islam is a religion of peace. . . even my 3yr old niece knows that is a BIG LIE!

You are accusing the entire Muslims world. What a gullible people you are?
They just like to focus and divert the story to the Muslims people so that they can get much more attention and hatred. Is there any witnesses in that 9/11.? Until now they can’t find anyone who’s the perpetrator. There is a possibility the one who is accusing is the one who accounted for that event. Imagine a fully guarded and well equip with high technology can be boasted on that event without any sense at all just think about that.

and even you Niece you're teaching how to hate people, well its should be a good manner if that sooo.

There have been billions of threads here on Nairaland showing verses in your qoran that encourage you to fight jihad and destroy the unbelievers, there is no need for me to repeat them a simple search will show you.

I though you are well educated to put the word. BILLIONS OF THREAD ON NAIRALAND I was shock wow wow wow oh come on are your out of mind like a crazy fellow throwing word without thinking that? take a look first lady Jesoul before you comment the thread in Religion here in Nairaland if they reach a Billion ? give me those result can you? What a naïve? grin
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by JeSoul(f): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2008
samba123:

Jesoul

How can I failed went all the written history and accounts have be recorded in the Bible. It’s not a failure to produce such a passage when you read the genocide, murder, human sacrifice all can be institute as the originator of Christianity instinct. Muslim are most distressed to this problem now a days the best example we can see the War in Afghanistan and Iraq are still many Muslims suffering to this kind of incident. What about the killing happen in University in London and America that Christians accounted for that deed? You see this kind of incident are not widely spread they just compound the problem in their own community. If Muslim committed that act, all the media around the world will condemn the entire Muslim as terrorist. And I don’t know what terrorist means in Christianity? How they called a Christianity terrorist when doing such a violent act in the community? What is the different between Christian Terrorist and Muslim Terrorist?

You are accusing the entire Muslims world. What a gullible people you are?
They just like to focus and divert the story to the Muslims people so that they can get much more attention and hatred. Is there any witnesses in that 9/11.? Until now they can’t find anyone who’s the perpetrator. There is a possibility the one who is accusing is the one who accounted for that event. Imagine a fully guarded and well equip with high technology can be boasted on that event without any sense at all just think about that.

and even you Niece you're teaching how to hate people, well its should be a good manner if that sooo.

I though you are well educated to put the word. BILLIONS OF THREAD ON NAIRALAND I was shock wow wow wow oh come on are your out of mind like a crazy fellow throwing word without thinking that? take a look first lady Jesoul before you comment the thread in Religion here in Nairaland if they reach a Billion ? give me those result can you? What a naïve? grin

You know if I had more disposable time in a day I would indulge you on this post smiley. Nevertheless as for the part in bold above, forgive me for assuming you understood the concept of sarcasm cool
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by JeSoul(f): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2008
olabowale:

@JeSoul:
You are are taking the conversation way out of hand. I was talking about thereafter. Even if we apply it to this present life, we will see that every normal woman or man will at one time, especially when the hormones are in there, plentiful, will desire sexual relationship. Yet once, in time past, when they were mere children will hate to think about it.

If you are not one of those "Christian women," who have talked about sex and hope to have it under its legal ruling, then, you will not deny that you will have it, as a normal woman, in its legal and normal setting. I am just encouraging you that the benefit of paradise is to reunite with your earthly spouse and enjoy what you used to enjoy on earth. Whereas, those who end up in hellfire will be in torment and that will not be a thing afforded them. I hope uou get it now.
Again I will ask you so all you're looking forward to in "paradise" is sex sex and more sex? how sad!

I am shocked that you are shocked, except that you did not get it, as now explained, above. I remember when my boys were very young. The older one was always eager to kiss his mother and I. But my the time he was 4 or so, he was telling me in particular that daddy, thats not possible anymore. And i am praying that in few years, just by the time he is 30 he can settle down and start a family with a nice nigerian girl. If you become a muslim, I will pay your dowry for him. Regardless of how much it is, InshaAllah. His name is Olayiwola.
Dowry ke? alhaji my background is modern, my family does not "sell" or "buy" wives. and I'm sure Olayiwola is a nice guy smiley but I will not be the 3rd, 4th or 5th wife grin besides already got me a handsome italian - who is a Christian.

With Adam, Enoch, Noah, Ibrahim, etc in my Islamic bus, along with Jesus and Muhammad (as), please don't get yourself in a train express to nowhere. Our bus is heading to paradise, all the way. Allah says in the Qur'an,Ibrahim is not a Jew nor a christian, but he is a hanifan, musliman. He did not choose a partner with God.

Believe me, when islamic bus stumble upon jesus, he would have been waiting at the bus stop, to be picked up, because all his leaders and family members were in there or waiting for this bus along with him. Just imagine the bus where there Ibrahim, the father of faith is a passenger, along with Noah, Moses, etc! Far out, ainit!
Jesoul, a ma jo ngbe america ni. This is not about me. i am old, already. More importantly am more african women in legal setting. You can not deny than women prefer muslim men for their clean living. hamzah peltier is white in Cambridge Massachussetts. Islam has improved him. Same as the blacks in Foxbury, or other areas. These men are now model citizens. It is in islam that a man who is poor can marry a successful woman, who was a virgin, before they married. And it is happening in America. You can hae America more than New york City or Boston!

You remind of Zainab. An Owerri princess, who thought nothing of Islam, until Allah opened her heart to it, in 2006, March, when I met her for the first time. Alhamdulillah, today, she is a woman in Hijab, in all her lawyering with the United Nations. And when you say them, those who you are walking with at the moment, is it any wonder that we say that you hav multiple gods? Aburo, is almost as if i know you. I will pray for you. Again when I am on my way to Boston, i will let you know.

Don't die for christ, because according to your Bible, you may just behave like him, crying aloud, "My Christ, my Christ, why has thou forsaken me!" LOL. Don't kill me ooo. As I am having this dialogue with you, I hope you will see the wisdom in it, God willing. Have you noticed when the christians even say God willing, and never at anytime say, Jesus or Holy spirit willing? You see that when they speak th truth, the mention God and nothing else. But when they settle in their subtle idolatry, they remember Jesus, and holy ghost along with the Lord of the world who is the only One deserving to be worshipped.
ah Alhaji this is too long now. . . all I'm saying is Jesus is the way the truth and the life! and no one will get to heaven except thru him, kapish.
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by littleb(m): 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2008
@Jesoul,
Again I will ask you so all you're looking forward to in "paradise" is sex sex and more sex? how sad!

The same way you are looking for it in the world. And when you get there, you enjoy it better coz you will not tire of it. And scale it, you get the best only if you are a muslim.

ah Alhaji this is too long now. . . all I'm saying is Jesus is the way the truth and the life! and no one will get to heaven except through him, kapish.

Yes you are wright. That you should worship only one God, not three, no demigod and that he(Jesus) neither god nor God relation.
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by huxley(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2008
Can someone interpret these for me please;

"Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them." (Surah 9:121-)
"Fight against such as those to whom the Scriptures were given [Jews and Christians], until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued." (Surah 9:27-)
"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51)
Re: Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran by Queenisha: 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2008
all the above have to be done peacefully.
Islam means peace wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Superstore And Halal Food(meat,chicken) / Can One Donate Blood During Ramadan Fasting? / Relationship Trend For Muslim Brothers And Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.