Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Barbing And Styling For Boarding House Student As A Source Of Business Income. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Barbing And Styling For Boarding House Student As A Source Of Business Income. (620 Views)

Steps to Create a Bulk SMS Business And Turn It Into A Source Of Passive Income / Is N50,000 Enough To Startup A Barbing Saloon? / How To Double Your Bakery Business Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barbing And Styling For Boarding House Student As A Source Of Business Income. by spotx: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
You can explore barbing and Styling services for Boarding house student of private school around and beyond you.i went to a private boarding school in ilesha on saturday and while waiting to see the student that i intend to seen with the security guard ,some young ladies were coming out who were said to be stylist for the female student of the school.it just came to my mind that this is biz idea one can explore depending on your location and skill. Remember when you do the right things the right way you have nothing to loose because you have nothing to fear-Zig Ziglar. A man that is GIFTED in his work will sit among KINGS and not mere men. See you and i @ the TOP. Cheers!
Re: Barbing And Styling For Boarding House Student As A Source Of Business Income. by spotx: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
spotx: You can explore barbing and Styling services for Boarding house student of private school around and beyond you.i went to a private boarding school in ilesha on saturday and while waiting to see the student that i intend to seen with the security guard ,some young ladies were coming out who were said to be stylist for the female student of the school.it just came to my mind that this is biz idea one can explore depending on your location and skill. Remember when you do the right things the right way you have nothing to loose because you have nothing to fear-Zig Ziglar. A man that is GIFTED in his work will sit among KINGS and not mere men. See you and i @ the TOP. Cheers!
Do you know you can render home service barbing sarlon to busy/rich/health conscious/decent individuals resident of Estates,GRA and High brow area e.g Ikeja GRA,Magodo GRA , Marwa Garden e.t.c this is what i call VIP home service .are you an artisan,biz owner ,self employed person, unemployed employable graduate looking for more customers,biz ideas, job offers you can give me a call on 08068889686 btw 6-7 pm daily for workable TIPS that works.please take note of of the time range any call outside that time will not be picked.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Post Office! Pls Advice. / skype / Top 10 Linkedin Tools For Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.