Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model (2401 Views)

Attention !!!!!! Spot Deal Very Toks Neat Lag Cleared Volks Passat Wagon 430k / Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *99* Model / 2 units of 500k Naija Used Toyota Camry Orobo 94 Model From AUTOCEJIKON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by jaafarcotonou: 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
[/FOR SALE

HIACE BIG BUMPER

SPECS :
1994 MODEL
LONG WHEELBASE
18 SEATER
PETROL ENGINE
MANUAL GEARBOX
FACTORY FITTED A/C
ORIGINAL LHD
ACCIDENT FREE
PREMIUM PAINT

PRICE 1.2 M

LOCATION IN COTONOU CAR MARKET

NOTIS : I AM NOT AN AGENT I RENT A PARC IN COTONOU CAR MARKET, THIS IS PARC PRICE. COME BY YOURSELF OR SEND ANY AGENT TO ME FOR INSPECTION AND COLLECTION OF THE CAR.

Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by jaafarcotonou: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
Start your bussnies today with this Lovely big bumper Hiace, very nice and neat !

come with any mech to inspect it
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by Yuroba(m): 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
Will it fly for 1 M
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by jaafarcotonou: 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
Yuroba: Will it fly for 1 M

Hi Yuroba! If you are serious you can call me and we can discuss the details. You are welcome to my park in Cotonou and inspect the car. You have to prove that you are serious first, not just talk, so please call me or mail me!
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by Yuroba(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
jaafar.cotonou:

Hi Yuroba! If you are serious you can call me and we can discuss the details. You are welcome to my park in Cotonou and inspect the car. You have to prove that you are serious first, not just talk, so please call me or mail me!

i tried to call but seems nobody pickin tha phone, do u have any alternative phone num..
Cus i nd to discuss abt payment terms
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by jaafarcotonou: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
Yuroba:

i tried to call but seems nobody pickin tha phone, do u have any alternative phone num..
Cus i nd to discuss abt payment terms

Hi Yuroba!

Please try again. I had no missed calls today, maybe the call didn't get trough My nr is 00 229 67951871. You can call me directly or on Viber or Whatsapp. I would be thankful if you send me your nr too. You can mail it so I can also call you
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by jaafarcotonou: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
Still available!
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by jaafarcotonou: 9:41am On Nov 23, 2013
Still available! Welcome for inspection in Cotonou. Call me for directions to the park
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by jaafarcotonou: 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
First one with deposition or full payment will be the new lucky owner! See you in the park.
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by ukandi1(m): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
get it to nigeria with original customs papers and we will pay u ur asking price
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by ejikemiwwo(m): 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
Bringing down 2 my place in phc, how much will it cost me?
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by jaafarcotonou: 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
ukandi1: get it to nigeria with original customs papers and we will pay u ur asking price

Hi Sir!

I prefer that you come to my park in Cotonou first. Just because I want you to inspect the car before you buy it. In this way there will not be any missunderstandind and you will be assure of what you are buying so please come and visit me. I can get it to Nigeria and handle all custom papers but how will we seal the payment? What's your thought there?

I have a lot of busses. Not only Toyota Hiace, even Mitsubishi L300 and Mazda E2000 that is why a visit to me would be very giving for you who are looking for busses
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by jaafarcotonou: 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
ejikemiwwo: Bringing down 2 my place in phc, how much will it cost me?

Hi Sir!

Like I have said to many customers before you. I prefer that you come to Cotonou first, just so you can inspect the car in the park. When we have met for the first time and you decide to buy the car we will help you to get it to Nigeria and with the custom papers.

Please leave your mail or mail me so we can discus there. We can for sure find a way to do this
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by jaafarcotonou: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
More Toyota Hiace, year 1990-1995 are expected to arrive this week. Booth van and full seat. You are welcome to our park!
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by jaafarcotonou: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
MANY TOKS BUSES AVAILIBLE

HIACE 1999 18 SEATER
HIACE 1994 18 SEATER
MAZDA 1999 18 SEATER
HIACE 1994 3 SEATER

COME AND VISIT MY PARC FOR THE BEST CHOICES OF CLEAN AND SOUND ENGINES BUSES

PERFECT BUSES FOR STARTING YOUR OWN TRANSPORT COMPANY , ICE COLD ACs

MAKE YOUT INQUIRY TODAY
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by jaafarcotonou: 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
Still available!!
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by jaafarcotonou: 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
Welcome to my park! The park is big and divided in sections and numbers. Follow the directions below to find me:

Fadi C3
Elissa 608

Still available for sale!
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by jaafarcotonou: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2013
Welcome to my park! The park is big and divided in sections and numbers. Follow the directions below to find me:

Fadi C3
Elissa 608

Still available for sale!
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by jaafarcotonou: 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
Parc directions:

Fadi C3
Elissa 608
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by jaafarcotonou: 8:16am On Dec 04, 2013
Very toks!
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by jaafarcotonou: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
TOKS HIACE UP FOR GRAB
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by jaafarcotonou: 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
VERY NICE 18 SEATER
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by Yuroba(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
me and my mech inspected this bus, nice ride too bad my budget wasn't enough.
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by jaafarcotonou: 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
Yuroba: me and my mech inspected this bus, nice ride too bad my budget wasn't enough.

Thank you Yuroba! Try to come up a lite bit in price then the bus is yours. We are flexibel and we can close the deal, you will be happy. You know the last price I gave you, It's ready to fly for that. You just talk to me and we make the final closing
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by jaafarcotonou: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
TOKSSSSS
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by jaafarcotonou: 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
ukandi1: get it to nigeria with original customs papers and we will pay u ur asking price

gbam!
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
jaafar.cotonou:

Hi Sir!

I prefer that you come to my park in Cotonou first. Just because I want you to inspect the car before you buy it. In this way there will not be any missunderstandind and you will be assure of what you are buying so please come and visit me. I can get it to Nigeria and handle all custom papers but how will we seal the payment? What's your thought there?

I have a lot of busses. Not only Toyota Hiace, even Mitsubishi L300 and Mazda E2000 that is why a visit to me would be very giving for you who are looking for busses

Post a picture...

This cotonou thing has never been my style but you need to convince me to come. When i do, then you bring to lagos and get paid. I can give you your normal little advance.

I have two L300 and a toyota all bought inside nigeria.

My observation: you have been posting thesame pictures for your different adverts of 94/98/99 models of hiace. The belt and rim where these dates are displayed will be a sure bet.
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
jaafar.cotonou:

Thank you Yuroba! Try to come up a lite bit in price then the bus is yours. We are flexibel and we can close the deal, you will be happy. You know the last price I gave you, It's ready to fly for that. You just talk to me and we make the final closing

What's the last price? My earlier comment will tell you i'm into transport.
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by jaafarcotonou: 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
okpara ugo:

What's the last price? My earlier comment will tell you i'm into transport.

Hi bro !

The last price for this beuty is 3.4 Million CFA with todays currency that is 1.14 Million Naira
Re: Clean Full Seater HIACE Bus Very Clean Very Toks ! *94* Model by jaafarcotonou: 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
Happy new year! This beauty is still available

(1) (Reply)

Registered Acura 3.2TL For Sale....08023295044 / Can I Get A Good Toyota Sienna For N400k? / Very Neat Honda Accord 2009 (aka Evil Spirit) Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.