Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,422 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

My World Cup Challenge – Keshi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My World Cup Challenge – Keshi (581 Views)

An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi / Keshi Draws Vs Kano Pillars / South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My World Cup Challenge – Keshi by nerodenero: 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
After leading the Eagles to secure the 2014 World Cup ticket Saturday, Keshi said his immediate challenge was how to assemble a strong squad for the .campaign in Brazil and surpass all previous achievement by Nigeria at the World Cup finals.

“My immediate challenge is to ensure I assemble the strongest squad possible to represent Nigeria creditably at the World Cup. That is why I am calling on all hands to be on deck. The project is huge and we have to go to Brazil and do well there.”

He said to achieve that, a lot of players who were either dropped or have not been invited during the qualifiers would be given a look in and be given the opportunity and be part of preparations before the tournament in Brazil.

“Nigeria is blessed with top quality players all over the world. All of them will be given a chance to represent their country. That is my immediate challenge.

“My target for the tournament proper is to go there and improve upon Nigeria’s past performances. We want to make a good impression at the finals. Every country that qualifies for the World Cup is a potential champion. Out there, it is an open affair. Anything can happen,” Keshi said.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/world-cup-challenge-keshi/#sthash.MU99o3WK.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Three Reported Dead as Brazil World Cup 2014 Stadium Collapses / Arsenal vs Everton Sunday,8th December,2013 / Meet The Brazuca, The 2014 World Cup Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.