Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,097 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Why Dont The NFF Print The Name Of Players On Jersies? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Dont The NFF Print The Name Of Players On Jersies? (806 Views)

Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 / Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website / Which of these Top English Club have the best Jersies (Home or Away 2013/2014)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dont The NFF Print The Name Of Players On Jersies? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
I just wonder if the NFF is that broke to the extent that names of players cannot be printed on their jersies. A case in view is the just concluded friendly match with Italy. So embarassing. angry
Re: Why Dont The NFF Print The Name Of Players On Jersies? by obongtunji: 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
I have asked this same question before, but this is not just nigeria factor but it is the same with other african countries, some european country and even north america.....lop
Re: Why Dont The NFF Print The Name Of Players On Jersies? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
Thats true. But I feel with our standing in Africa as a nation, we ought to be way above board in such menial concerns. Some might argue hw that affects d performance of d players which I dnt dispute, but I feel d Nigerian team deserves better. Corruption d culprit!
Re: Why Dont The NFF Print The Name Of Players On Jersies? by bizibrain(m): 7:32am On Nov 19, 2013
This is a friendly match, dey need nt 2 print names @ d back of jersey, likewise playoff match.
Re: Why Dont The NFF Print The Name Of Players On Jersies? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
But the Italian side did.
Re: Why Dont The NFF Print The Name Of Players On Jersies? by Brimmie(m): 1:34am On Nov 20, 2013
bizibrain: This is a friendly match, dey need nt 2 print names @ d back of jersey, likewise playoff match.
Olodo.

Were you watching the back of TV?? Or didnt you see that the Italians had their names at the back of the Jersey?

The NFF Excos are thieves!! Same way they refused to give fittable Jerseys to the Under-17 Boys. They went to the wardrobe and gave them Over-size (probably Extra Jerseys for the Senior Team).

Make them sha pay Oga Keshi hin Money!
Re: Why Dont The NFF Print The Name Of Players On Jersies? by bizibrain(m): 7:09am On Nov 20, 2013
Brimmie:
Olodo.

Were you watching the back of TV?? Or didnt you see that the Italians had their names at the back of the Jersey?

The NFF Excos are thieves!! Same way they refused to give fittable Jerseys to the Under-17 Boys. They went to the wardrobe and gave them Over-size (probably Extra Jerseys for the Senior Team).

Make them sha pay Oga Keshi hin Money!
U sef b olodo, its nt a must 2 print names in a friendly match game, period.

Even if dey ar theives, dey stil av d point dat its nt compulsory

Tell me if dey didnt use print during Afcon, dey use it because its very important, if nt dey wouldnt.
Re: Why Dont The NFF Print The Name Of Players On Jersies? by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 20, 2013
bizibrain: U sef b olodo, its nt a must 2 print names in a friendly match game, period.

Even if dey ar theives, dey stil av d point dat its nt compulsory

Tell me if dey didnt use print during Afcon, dey use it because its very important, if nt dey wouldnt.

Seems u didnt get d gist frm d start. Are we nt capable as a nation of printing names on jersies whether friendly match or not?
Re: Why Dont The NFF Print The Name Of Players On Jersies? by Brimmie(m): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2013
lexio:

Seems u didnt get d gist frm d start. Are we nt capable as a nation of printing names on jersies whether friendly match or not?
Ignore him..
Re: Why Dont The NFF Print The Name Of Players On Jersies? by bizibrain(m): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2013
lexio:

I got d argument, we no NFF ar capable but smh dey found it wasteful.
Re: Why Dont The NFF Print The Name Of Players On Jersies? by bizibrain(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2013
Brimmie:
Ignore him..
Shm, ur tinking is shallow nd narrow.Mtcheew

(1) (Reply)

Shocker!! See What Lukaku Did To Liverpool's Coach. Viewer Discretion. Photo / Manchester City To Sign Nigeria U-17 Chidi Nwakali / Federer Vs Djokovic.wimbledon 2014 Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.