Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election (14662 Views)

Anambra Poll Results: Ekwunife Sacks Ngige From Senate, Humbles Victor Umeh / 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border / LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
Ngige is the big deal about idemili and Anambra. Your arguments have always been illogical, I understand the Catholic bishops may cut you some check of the Peter obi bribe as a Catholic bigot cheesy
His bigotry stinks to high heavens. Always having silly arguments. Yuck!! angry
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by AtlanticBreeze: 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
bashy_demy: What the hell is codedwit codewit, are you comparing dailypost news to your useless codewit?
grin grin grin
I dey laugh. Considering I watched the the publicity secretary make the statement on TV here in Abuja
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by bashydemy(m): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
grin grin grin
I dey laugh. Considering I watched the the publicity secretary make the statement on TV here in Abuja
Help me tell them please.
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by stebell(m): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
APC e-followers, pls accept that yu lost in Anambra state.
Stop whining n lamenting about it.
SW is left for yu peeps.
Let's put an end to dis arguement.

In another news, Gov Amaechi of ma state Rivers State has extended de public holidays he declared to friday this week.
The public holidays he declared started on friday last week.
I jus hope this is not a ploy to delay de court case against his caretaker chairman in Obio/Akpor being instituted by de suspended chairman Timothy Nsirim.

Me I jus sidon D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ watch as tins unfold in de state.

2 Likes

Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by AtlanticBreeze: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
stebell: APC e-followers, pls accept that yu lost in Anambra state.
Stop whining n lamenting about it.
SW is left for yu peeps.
Let's put an end to dis arguement.

In another news, Gov Amaechi of ma state Rivers State has extended de public holidays he declared to friday this week.
The public holidays he declared started on friday last week.
I jus hope this is not a ploy to delay de court case against his caretaker chairman in Obio/Akpor being instituted by de suspended chairman Timothy Nsirim.

Me I jus sidon D̲̅,̶̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ watch as tins unfold in de state.
Guy nobody cares about your Rivers State, let us know when the political ragtags start killing themselves.
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by alexchiny: 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
I will make sure i invite all you APC e-rats to Obiano's swearing in ceremony! I will also make sure i serve you rats a huge dosage of Rat poison that day (Minus Berem nwannem nwanyi).

1 Like

Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by bashydemy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
alexchiny: I will make sure i invite all you APC e-rats to Obiano's swearing in ceremony! I will also make sure i serve you rats a huge dosage or Rat poison that day (Minus Berem nwannem nwanyi).
Keep dreaming ok
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
alexchiny: I will make sure i invite all you APC e-rats to Obiano's swearing in ceremony! I will also make sure i serve you rats a huge dosage or Rat poison that day (Minus Berem nwannem nwanyi).
Ochi ato gbu o la m! grin grin
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by alexchiny: 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
bashy_demy: Keep dreaming ok

Please don't tell me you won't accept my invitation...that would break my heart. cry cry cry cry cry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by stebell(m): 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
Guy nobody cares about your Rivers State, let us know when the political ragtags start killing themselves.

Peace loving people don't kill one another.
I don't want to believe dat yu peeps are still on dis Anambra mata.
Like seriously nobody cares about Rivers State.
The State dat lays de golden eggs.
Haha no make me laff O°˚˚˚
People of Anambra hv voted/decided. Let's move past it.
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by pmc01(m): 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
the warrior72: grin
Sorry Bro, na who do u?

As Him wan con spoil my eye, I no go lament? :>
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by tblacker(m): 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
He also explained that election was cancelled in some polling units because of snatching of ballot materials; delivering of coded ballot materials to wrong collation centres and the non-arrival of election materials at polling units.

With so much security personnel and more than a year planning (sigh) . Leadership is a skill and not academic certificates, Jega has done his best, he should be relieved of his duty for another competent,strict and experience person to take up the leadership of this so called INEC .
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by meforyou1(m): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
Gidigidi3:

Which returning officer are you talking about. Let me educate you a little, Anambra has 21 local government and Idemili North is just one. So if the returning officer for Idemili North is changed for incompetence or fraud that does not make the rest a sham as APC media hype has made you to believe. Ngige started my calling for cancellation in 3 LGAs: Idemili North, Idemili South and Awka South but as the results were coming in he resorted to total cancellation. Apga has scored 25% in 18 LGAs and won 16 LGAs, Did you here any of the local and foreign observers mention that the election was marred by rigging and malpractice to the extent that their is no credibility in the remaining 20 LGAs. All the places where INEC has called for supplementary election are base on report of independent observers, use your tongue to count your teeth and know that it is not about media hype but about market men and women in there villages voting for the party they believe in.
God bless u real good. Don't mind APC agberos with their half education as a result of awolowo's not-well-thought free education
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by chamboy(m): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
I
obayaya:

lmao... bros.. that's not how to argue..

FYI, money was First shared in nteje by a PDP stalwart called wowo.. in ukpo Arthur Eze was dishing out too.. ifeanyi was doing his own in nnewi... in Onitsha, Lp agents actually started with buying beer.. then PDP came with 1k.. APGA finally joined with 1k5.

and trust me, APC would've shared Too if they had a strong party structure here..

and like I said in an earlier Post.. money was shared only in some polling units in the cities.. nothing like that happened in the villages
Shut up joo buying ppls vote openly wat do u call dat and u talking of structure
.....structure KO building ni
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by chamboy(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
chukwudi44:

Bros is he finding it hard to beat Ngige? 16/21 is hard for you? Smh
So y is he bribing ppl to vote for him n his scam wit the INEC official nko
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by MrsAwesome: 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
chamboy: I
Shut up joo buying ppls vote openly wat do u call dat and u talking of structure
.....structure KO building ni
Bro I witness this first hand.....1000.....pdp. 500...LP
Apc no get money.
A lot of chasing BTW tinted glass and tinted glass..each suspecting the other came for the ballot box .....wonder what you will call that. Police say E no concern them.
We need to start afresh..Peter really fall hand here.

1 Like

Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by chamboy(m): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mrs Awesome: Bro I witness this first hand.....1000.....pdp. 500...LP
Apc no get money.
A lot of chasing BTW tinted glass and tinted glass..each suspecting the other came for the ballot box .....wonder what you will call that. Police say E no concern them.
We need to start afresh..Peter really fall hand here.
Na y I dey vex
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by chamboy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
Please all APGA n PDP fans why were your people sharing money dem dey do bonanza ni
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by chamboy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
[color=]APGA fans please before I can free u ppl u have to explain to me what is d meaning of d money of ur oga[/color]
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by alexchiny: 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
chamboy: [color=]APGA fans please before I can free u ppl u have to explain to me what is d meaning of d money of ur oga[/color]

Are you stable upstairs kid?

1 Like

Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by obayaya(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
If I could get a dollar for anytime I'm called freeglobe on nairaland I'd be as rich as stupendous right now. How you claim to know about my state more than me is what I rather find amusing. Only a foolish or hired urchin does not realize Peter obi is unpopular in Anambra

you are freeglobe .. the death of freeglobe coincided with the birth Of your moniker.. and I never told you I'm from enugu on this thread.. so how did you know?

and as for being from anambra? I'm not sure you live here... if you do.. maybe you don't move around

2 Likes

Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by chamboy(m): 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
alexchiny:

Are you stable upstairs kid?
Mr adult na 2k dem use buy ur birthright
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by Buchika: 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
obayaya:

GBAM!!! stinginess is the bone of contention.. Obi is a prudent man and he doesn't offer contracts the usual fraudulent way.. that's why Every body in the political class is. shouting.. but the masses are happy
oga u have said it all, God bless you, it is the jobless professionall politicians that hates obi, real anambralians knew he is God sent. If he sees u doing something good he ll support you to attain higher level thats obi for you, he hates jobless professional politicians. But because they re the one that makes most noise they re easily heard.

1 Like

Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by Caseless: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
Kingsley1000: Am a die hard fan of ngige,in this situation.i advice him to concede defeat...he really no doubt has served exceedingly for ndi-anambra
u are really a 'lily-hearted' guy. Dnt come here to support anybody or thing on this forum cos u cant stand da heat on dz forum. We need rigid men dat can stand 4 what they believe in against all odds and not those that chicken out due to pressure. U disappointed me! Btw, u ar not in a position to tel onwa what to do, d 92k voters that voted him are the one to give such advice. Ngige is not alone on dz , so he needs to consult wth his supporters b4 taking any decision.
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by Caseless: 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
chamboy: Please all APGA n PDP fans why were your people sharing money dem dey do bonanza ni
dat was wat they did.
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by Adindupeter: 6:58am On Nov 20, 2013
berem: I agree totally with you. If Anambra people love APGA that much, APC would have had similar votes with PPA and other parties who had little votes. Even after the Anti- Ngige programmes aired on the electronic media in Anambra, people still voted massively for him. Rigging aside, Ngige will win Obiano hands down with a landslide.
He will never win Obiano (Apga).. He was quite popular but it all ended when Acn merged with Cpc and Anpp.. His comment when Fashiola deported some Igbos worsened it.. If he contested under Lp or Ppa he would have won.. Ngige will always win on Fb, NL, SaharaReport and co..

1 Like

Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by bashydemy(m): 7:09am On Nov 20, 2013
What's the issue on ground now? has anyone been announce winner yet? if not then the election is a big sham and need to be re run.
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by NetDawg(m): 7:50am On Nov 20, 2013
alexchiny:

In your wet dreams son! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Please list his 4 achievements while in office for 3 years! Am waiting!
list Mr Peter Obi's achievement in 8 years! Am waiting
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by AtlanticBreeze: 7:54am On Nov 20, 2013
NetDawg: list Mr Peter Obi's achievement in 8 years! Am waiting
You had better wait for a snail to crawl from Ebonyi to Borno State than wait for Peter obi achievement in 8 years cheesy cheesy
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by bashydemy(m): 8:30am On Nov 20, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
You had better wait for a snail to crawl from Ebonyi to Borno State than wait for Peter obi achievement in 8 years cheesy cheesy
woww here is the real joke.
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by incrediblestev: 9:08am On Nov 20, 2013
For your laughing pleasure... Enjoy!!!

Phone Conversation Between Tinubu And Ngige After The Election.

Tinubu:-- Chris, Chris, Chris, how many times I call you?

Ngige:-Asiwaju, good evening baba.

Tinubu:- don't good evening me, what is a good about the evening? You didn't even carry 2nd. 3rd loun loun---haaaa Ngigeeee.

Ngige:- Asiwaju, emm emm--biko nu, you know this boy Peter, he really use incumbency power o, even for my vvv--

Tinubu:- Shut up'you. Shut up. Which incumbency?--I gave you 35bil. 35billionnnn Chris--o ya were ni? Are you a mad ni?

Ngige:- Asiwaju nooooo na 25bil

Tinubu--- koni da fun'e. Chris e no go beta for you-----fashola- 5bil, Fayemi- 3bil, Aregbesola- 3bil, Adams- 5bil, Amosun- 3bil. Ajimobi- 3bil. Buhari and co- 3bil. How much is that? You think Asiwaju Private Company get money to dey waste?

Chris:- but Asiwaju that na 25bil na.

Tinubu:- haaa-- oloshi, according to APC arithmetic, that is 35bil.
Chris, you are useless o-- we gave you 180 mercenaries, 100, 000 fake voters card, 300 election observer's card, plus 35bil-- yet you carry 3rd--haa-- you are uselesss.

Chris:
"stammering-- you know they arrested the boys na. And, Asiwaju, its 25bil o.

Tinubu:shut up' you-- shut' upp-- see Chris, let me just tell you, wetin Ubah use him eye see that time na small, if you don't return our money. Wa'gbaa-- you will know say, I jagaban no dey play with money. 35billionuuu-- you kuku know how to do juju well well, so beta go do the juju and refund our money, if nottt.

Ngige:- but Asiwaju, we are going to court na, we will reject the result I have plans.

Tinubu:- Ori mi'o-- Chris, you are still talking of court, you wey carry 3rd. Wetin you wan make Nwoye do? You are completely mad- o ti ya were pata-pata-- who will finance the case? Idiot I say you are useless.

Ngige:- baba no do like that na, but i'm still useful o, when Oga Buhari become president. I can be minister of Finance, so you can have access to the em emm national cake.

Tinubu:
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by Shine1177: 11:53am On Nov 20, 2013
Am happy APGA won this election. Oun ti baba fi ju omo lo a kin fi han, ta ba si fi han, a kin fi le l'owo. Let them continue to called GEJ 'clueless' 100 The Nation, Vanguard and Punch newspapers joining SaharaReporter cannot save them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Cannot Continue To Be Slaves In Yorubaland - Olu Falae Warns / 30% Of Nigeria’s Fuel Supply Diverted-Kachikwu / Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.