Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

I Need a lawyer from nairaland for A date - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need a lawyer from nairaland for A date (1655 Views)

Hi Guys, I Need A Cool Guy 4 A Date / I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland / Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need a lawyer from nairaland for A date by BiafraBoy1: 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2008
Busta:

me and you . . . who dey find lawyer?
u answer the question ursef.

What's with the lawyer stuff
are u in some sort of trouble?
Re: I Need a lawyer from nairaland for A date by quickygirl(f): 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2008
no need to be in trouble before you need one for a date and, legal business if need be
Re: I Need a lawyer from nairaland for A date by faoni572(m): 8:41am On Jul 21, 2008
I can see that you are popular in nairaland. That is exactly what you want. More grease to your elbow.
Re: I Need a lawyer from nairaland for A date by BiafraBoy1: 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2008
quickygirl:

, no need to be in trouble before you need a lawyer for a date and, legal business if need be

This one na conditional love, grin
Happy hunting grin
Re: I Need a lawyer from nairaland for A date by faoni572(m): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2008
Quote from: quickygirl on July 19, 2008, 06:10 PM
, no need to be in trouble before you need a lawyer for a date and, legal business if need be

It's like she is expecting trouble in the near future, the lawyer must be ready for this if at all any lawyer will date somebody like that.
Re: I Need a lawyer from nairaland for A date by brinebaba(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2008
Quickieeee,av been working all day like say i no be manmaid,lookin 4 a lawyer 4 u!
Luckily!av gotten one,his someone u knw very well!bt nt a =n=lander,bt because of u he is gonna join =n=land!
So ow much is ma share
Re: I Need a lawyer from nairaland for A date by elbee1(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2008
if u r lookin for one am quite availaible.08088116059 or kennydluvsu@yahoo.com
Re: I Need a lawyer from nairaland for A date by quickygirl(f): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2008
ok
Re: I Need a lawyer from nairaland for A date by agwoko: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2008
@ quick Quick girl

i just hope u worth it.
Re: I Need a lawyer from nairaland for A date by elbee1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2008
was call to d bar may this year,was in lagos campus.u know when we mean new wig.
Re: I Need a lawyer from nairaland for A date by quickygirl(f): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2008
el bee:

was call to d bar may this year,was in lagos campus.u know when we mean new wig.

meaning you are 90% likely to be a corper serving somewhere away from home, ?? we get to meet online or on phone soon, whichever comes first, i added you to my messenger already!!
Re: I Need a lawyer from nairaland for A date by chessguru(m): 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2008
law? i get san 4 you o
Re: I Need a lawyer from nairaland for A date by Ednutty(m): 1:05am On Aug 09, 2008
U sure say no strings? 4 ur info, I'm happily married o, with twins sef. Though mo si sanwo orita!!! Any way if na lawyer u wan chop, see me. But let's talk pleasure 1st b4 biz, oh sorry I mean d opposite.
Re: I Need a lawyer from nairaland for A date by Iyke440(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2008
Heard Quickygirl is a dude harassing a young lass resident in the eastern part of naija by posting the innocent lass phone online. Quicky's actual number is 08023389899 and he is male.
Re: I Need a lawyer from nairaland for A date by vampire(m): 6:22am On Sep 03, 2008
suspecting someone here
Re: I Need a lawyer from nairaland for A date by franmary: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2008
do u understand the rules of courtship or friendship, I know say if i date U we no go sign agreement oh, after all said and done excluding documentation of kiss and romence, we fit to go out oh, i no what to hear say I rape or force u kiss me for court case oh.
just shout out for me, the young barrister
Re: I Need a lawyer from nairaland for A date by Easybaby(f): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2008
me and you . . . who dey find lawyer?
u answer the question ursef

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@buster,
so you need lawyer too?
Re: I Need a lawyer from nairaland for A date by Jodesky(m): 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2008
Q'Girl,
Let me dwell a little on the two forms of adjudication viz: Inquisitorial & Adversarial(also called Accusatorial).
In most civil law jurisdictions worldwide especially United States, Britain, Nigeria and most commonwealth countries, the adversarial form is adopted as it aligns more with basic liberty rights. Under this form, the two parties to a case present their respective cases to a judge or jury who maintains some degree of neutrality. He plays a pasive role as each side tries to convince the court of the truth of their claims.
However in the Inquisitorial form, the judge actively supervises the evidence gathering process and it is mostly applied in criminal cases where the judge questions the accused and witnesses in order to arrive at the truth. It was evolved by the Catholic Church in the medieval era and it gradually spread round Europe and flourished in England until the 16th century. England abolished this practice then as it was considered repugnant to civil liberty.
Its modified form is still much in practice in France, Germany, Latin America and some Asian jurisdictions.

I hope this set you in the mood? All the best

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm looking for a date / Its Toyinrayos Birthday ! / Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.