Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Youths Protest Arrest Of Alhaji Sule Lamido Sons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Protest Arrest Of Alhaji Sule Lamido Sons (687 Views)

EFCC Re-Arraigns Sule Lamido, Sons, Others / Sule Lamido, Sons Arrive Abuja Court / Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Protest Arrest Of Alhaji Sule Lamido Sons by gratiaeo(m): 7:07am On Nov 19, 2013
BY ALIYU DANGIDA
DUTSE —
Thousands of youths
under the umbrella of National
Volunteer for Lamido 2015 took
to the streets of Dutse, the
Jigawa State capital, protesting
the arrest of two sons of Jigawa
state governor, Sule Lamido, by
the official of Economic and
Financial Crimes Commission,
EFCC, last week.
The two sons, Mustapha and
Aminu Sule Lamido, were
arrested last Thursday at their
residences in Kano for alleged
N10 billion money laundering.
Efforts by Governor Lamido
and his associates to see that
the EFCC released the two
accused on bail proved abortive.
It was learnt that two senior
lawyers have taken over the
case with the longest serving
lawyer for Lamido, Mr. Offiong
Offiong (SAN) heading the
team.
The state coordinator of
National Volunteer for Lamido
2015, Malam Musa Gambo
Guri, who addressed the crowd
in Dutse, said the arrest was
political, aimed at tarnishing
the image of the governor.
He said this would not deter
them from supporting him to
vie for the office of president in
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/youths-protest-arrest-jigawa-govs-sons/
Re: Youths Protest Arrest Of Alhaji Sule Lamido Sons by stephscute: 7:13am On Nov 19, 2013
it has become a tradition in nigeria...............if i may ask what are the protesting for?
Re: Youths Protest Arrest Of Alhaji Sule Lamido Sons by gratiaeo(m): 7:13am On Nov 19, 2013
This is the type of people APC are associating with. Well time will tell the intentions of that dead on arrival party called APC whether they came to save or to add more injuries.
Any time a sitting Governor nurses presidential ambitions, the consequences is that the state and its citizens suffer and become derailed economically (case of Imo state and rochas). Because the Governor’s money printing machine for the huge money gulping presidential money-politics is the state’s resources. So fellow Nigerians, whenever your governor rabidly wants to be president watch him or her and have EFCC monitor your state wealth against the inevitable thievery by your president wannabe governor.
Re: Youths Protest Arrest Of Alhaji Sule Lamido Sons by geeez: 7:17am On Nov 19, 2013
So it's only my kinsmen and women that don't protest the arrest of their sons and daughters for fraud?

Ibori
Stella
Lamido

Hmmmm

God dey
Re: Youths Protest Arrest Of Alhaji Sule Lamido Sons by gratiaeo(m): 7:22am On Nov 19, 2013
Jobless and hungry people
supporting fraud and
corruption in the name of
tribe/ethnicity…this is a
show of shame.
Re: Youths Protest Arrest Of Alhaji Sule Lamido Sons by gratiaeo(m): 7:23am On Nov 19, 2013
geeez: Is anyone of his sons named Stella?

So it's only my kinsmen and women that don't protest the arrest of their sons and daughters for fraud

Ibori
Stella
Lamido

Hmmmm

God dey
What's this 1 saying?
Re: Youths Protest Arrest Of Alhaji Sule Lamido Sons by gratiaeo(m): 7:29am On Nov 19, 2013
The state coordinator of
National Volunteer for Lamido
2015, Malam Musa Gambo
Guri, who addressed the crowd
in Dutse, said the arrest was
political, aimed at tarnishing
the image of the governor.
He said this would not deter
them from supporting him to
vie for the office of president in
Political motivated! Like serious?
Re: Youths Protest Arrest Of Alhaji Sule Lamido Sons by chris365(m): 7:37am On Nov 19, 2013
this is the reason why these old and useless polithieftians will continue looting us till there's nothing to steal again. And the worst thing would be that the so called youths assisted them.

if you arrest ijaw man for corruption, the ijaw youths will protest. arrest ibo, ibo youths will protest. arrest Yoruba, the youths will protest. arrest Hausa, the same foolish youths that suffer the worst level of poverty and deprivation in the country will call it politically motivated.

you see, the youths of this country are not ready to have a future, not ready to fight for it and not ready to die for it. else why would these criminals still use them to defend their criminal activities? are these not the people we keep praying to experience the worst death?

I really tire for this country I swear. most of the stup1d youths deserve the same faith as these corrupt bastarrds.
Re: Youths Protest Arrest Of Alhaji Sule Lamido Sons by mascot87(m): 7:38am On Nov 19, 2013
Why wouldnt they protest?What happened to Stealer Oduah?What kind of government are we running in Nigeria?Once you are in support of GEJ,EFCC dare not arrest you and you can do whatever you like with impunity but once you are an opposition to GEJ,opposite is the case.I wipe for this nation
Re: Youths Protest Arrest Of Alhaji Sule Lamido Sons by freshprincex49(m): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2013
First it was Stella Oduah and Now Sule Lamido's Children. All these rented protesters will lead us no where. All our Currupt politicians hiding under the Cloak of Religion and Ethnicity will soon face their waterloo....and somebody will tell me that youths are the leaders of Tommorrow? With this sort of impunity?.......No, I doubt..
Re: Youths Protest Arrest Of Alhaji Sule Lamido Sons by mascot87(m): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2013
gratiaeo: Jobless and hungry people
supporting fraud and
corruption in the name of
tribe/ethnicity…this is a
show of shame.
Look at this one for example,he his an igbo boy and one of those supporter of Stealer Oduah even ready to die for her if she is removed from office because she is an igbo woman,now that it is an Hausa man & they are protesting for the arrest of the governors son who is not an igbo, he calls them "jobless and hungry peoplesupporting fraud andcorruption in the name of tribe/ethnicity"If it were to be an igbo man, he would have put the blame on another tribe saying they are trying to tarnish the image of their governor and he will be ranting everywhere with hot temper.hmm,I wonder where we are heading in this country
Re: Youths Protest Arrest Of Alhaji Sule Lamido Sons by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 19, 2013
mascot87: Why wouldnt they protest?What happened to Stealer Oduah?What kind of government are we running in Nigeria?Once you are in support of GEJ,EFCC dare not arrest you and you can do whatever you like with impunity but once you are an opposition to GEJ,opposite is the case.I wipe for this nation
Pls was any illegal money found with stella? Was the armoured car bought in her name? U must be foolish .oh yes yes yes yes
Re: Youths Protest Arrest Of Alhaji Sule Lamido Sons by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2013
geeez: So it's only my kinsmen and women that don't protest the arrest of their sons and daughters for fraud?

Ibori
Stella
Lamido

Hmmmm

God dey

What of Tinubu, Atiku and FEMI - FANNY- KAYODE?, they dont have kinsmen and women to protest, did they do the needful and pass through due process?? undecided undecided undecided EWU Like you

(1) (Reply)

Angola Bans Islams / Qatar Airways In Talks With Nigeria Over Partnership In New Carrier / Cargo Train Derails In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.