Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Kanye West Slams President Obama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Slams President Obama (661 Views)

"Do Not Comment On Black Music Anymore" - Kanye West Slams "White Publications" / Kanye West Slams Ex Amber Rose: "Amber Was So Skanky Kim Made Me Take 30 Showers / War Between Kourtney Kardashian And Kim Kardashian As Kanye West Slams Scott Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Slams President Obama by callistus124: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-jD72AHXAr2w/UosN3rWGi1I/AAAAAAAAA2A/ZbCnPvcSlt4/s1600/obama+and+kanye+west.jpg[/img]
Kanye West criticized President Obama, during a recent interview on Philly’s Hot 107.9 radio in US, and even went so far as to make a veiled threat of violence.

Kanye West told Philly's Radio US, that fellow Chicago native Obama “used to come and visit me and my momma and tell me he was gonna run for President.” But after the President called him a “jacka**” in 2012, and then criticized West’s fiancée, Kim Kardashian and her family, all good will is out the window.
“The President likes to use that type of thing just to be down,” West claimed. “People were fine with me being everybody’s punching bag for five years … He also used that too, like ‘[Kanye's] a jacka** because that’s how the world felt. I don’t care if somebody’s the president or not … I think that he shouldn’t mention my baby mama’s name.”
Celebs Who Have Slammed The Kardashians
And then, he warned, “Because we’re both from Chicago …”
Kanye West went further to say that president Obama and First Lady Michelle are “low on his [list of] priorities.

Wow! is this the end time for illuminat!?
NIGERIAN NEWS

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Showed Up Late To A Concert..fans Walk Out!! / Revealed:paul Walker’s Car Crash Was Manipulated? / 32 Top Celebrities Of Red Sheet Covers December Issue Of Red Sheet Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.