Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Chris Gardner Of Pursuit Of Happyness Fame Is Coming To Nigeria! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chris Gardner Of Pursuit Of Happyness Fame Is Coming To Nigeria! (834 Views)

Banking Career + Masters Pursuit In Abuja, How Tenable? / Gardner / Air Force, Navy, Army, SSS, Immigration Etc! In Pursuit Of Better Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Gardner Of Pursuit Of Happyness Fame Is Coming To Nigeria! by ayemdina: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2008
Heard gist from a friend at MTN that they are bringing in Chris Gardner (the man whose story was acted out by Will Smith in Pursuit of Happyness) for a special program with young professionals. i guess they want to associate their Xtra Pro brand with the mans inspiring story. I'll get more info and update us as they drop, its going to be an exclusive event though.
Re: Chris Gardner Of Pursuit Of Happyness Fame Is Coming To Nigeria! by HillaryX: 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2008
I've actually watched that movie and it brought tears. I for one was inspired to keep living my career dream which will definately come true. And the real guy (Chris Gardner is coming to Nigera? Awesome!

How can I be a part of it oooooohhhh! MTN!!!!

Can someone hear me? smiley
Re: Chris Gardner Of Pursuit Of Happyness Fame Is Coming To Nigeria! by ayemdina: 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2008
Bro, its official, you can register on www.chrisgardnernigeria.com. Should be a truly fun event

(1) (Reply)

Almost A Vet Doctor, But Wants To Pursue A Career In Interior Design. / Need A Virtual Assistant? / Cwg Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.