Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,951 members, 7,866,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Dbanj Plans To Acquire Private Jet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Plans To Acquire Private Jet (1134 Views)

Peter Okoye & Eto'o Off To Turkey In Private Jet(Photos) / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado / Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Plans To Acquire Private Jet by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:37am On Nov 19, 2013
Apart from few business moguls and few politicians who are proud owners of private jets in Nigeria, pastors are the next to have that expensive ‘toy’ used for transportation. From findings, pastors in nigeria have the higher number of jets than the others. There is even a man of God in nigeria who has more than three private jets.

dbanj-dollar-suit1

In the entertainment industry, there are no proud jet owners. The closest, P-Square, as we learnt, are not the owners of the private jet they reportedly bought some months ago.

For D’Banj, he has hinted that he needs to get a private jet. On Sunday, he was supposed to be at the wedding ceremony of Peter Okoye of P-Square, but missed it.

He lamented that if he had had a private jet, he would have made the trip to Nigeria from South Africa, where he performed on Saturday.

According to D’Banj, ”this is the time I really wished I had that jet. I swear, whosover said it (having a private jet) was a luxury lied. It’s a necessity and God go do am (God will do it).”

- See more at: http://nigeriana.org/blog/45357.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Jetheights+%28Jet+Heights%29&utm_content=Yahoo%21+Mail#sthash.VL5X9pt7.dpuf
Re: Dbanj Plans To Acquire Private Jet by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2013
Let him spend the money! cheesy

#TeamGOM
Re: Dbanj Plans To Acquire Private Jet by illicit(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2013
he is a nigerian, we too like tokunbo tins, thats what hes gonna get, mark me
Re: Dbanj Plans To Acquire Private Jet by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:07am On Nov 19, 2013
god_of_music: Let him spend the money! cheesy

#TeamGOM

I guess so. But are these artistes that rich? I mean, Private Jet no be Range Rover Sport o! undecided

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Plans To Acquire Private Jet by Dominionng(m): 10:51am On Nov 19, 2013
vivacious vivi:

I guess so. But are these artistes that rich? I mean, Private Jet no be Range Rover Sport o! undecided

He said "..God go do am". Rem?
And the last time I check, people pray for things which are kinda 'pipe dreams' not ones they can easily acquire.
Re: Dbanj Plans To Acquire Private Jet by ajasa4link: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2013
make he buy am now if he can maintain it ...after all,dem no dey tell person make he no get leprosy,provided he can stay alone in the bush
Re: Dbanj Plans To Acquire Private Jet by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
ajasa4link: make he buy am now if he can maintain it ...after all,dem no dey tell person make he no get leprosy,provided he can stay alone in the bush

hahaha!
Re: Dbanj Plans To Acquire Private Jet by Airforce1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
Na dat rubbish he dey sing he wan use gather money buy p. Jet?

Dreamer!!!

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Performance At The 2014 BET Awards Held In Los Angeles / Photos: Tonto Dikeh Hangs Out With The Lee Family / Jay N Bey!! Caption This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.