Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Please Help A Nairalander - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help A Nairalander (560 Views)

Unilag Alumni In Da House Please Help A Sis!!! / Help A Brother Solve A Problem, Maths Gurus! / Help: A Technical School For Special(deaf And Dumb) Children Within Lag Or Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Nairalander by Ezyoung(m): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2013
I Was given Chemistry in the university of lagos though it wasn't the course I applied for, I wasn't given the course I applied for because there was no further maths in my waec.
My family is against the course buh being some1 dt has been ahome for some while now and unilag being my school of choice I want to take the course.
Note: I'm already in a poly studying chemical engr. Though the course has not yet been accredidate I have made my mind up to dumb it and go for the chemistry in unilag. I hope am not making a very big mistake. Please follow nairalanders advice. Mod, FP pls
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Appliedmaths(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2013
Applicants make the same mistake over and over again, you applied for a particular course in UNILAG without properly checking the requirements now you landed in chemistry. No one can make a choice for you, it's your life so make the choice yourself and stand by it.
From chem Eng to chemistry. Wow!

(1) (Reply)

ASUU And ASUP Should Be Scraped From The Educational System In Nigeria / UNBELIEVABLE: Kwankwaso Declares Free Education In Kano / Colleges Of Education Lecturers Begin Strike Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.