Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Which Player Do You Think Keshi Should Add To And Remove From The Super Eagles? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Player Do You Think Keshi Should Add To And Remove From The Super Eagles? (499 Views)

Three Players Keshi Should Drop For South Africa Clash / Opinion: Keshi Should NOT Be Given A New Contract / List Uncapped in-form Players Keshi Should Call-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Player Do You Think Keshi Should Add To And Remove From The Super Eagles? by iamdsam: 10:37am On Nov 19, 2013
I believe most of us here on Nairaland watched the friendly match between Nigeria and Italy yesterday's evening. It was a very hectic match which was somehow like a fight for bragging rights. The match ended up in a draw which I predicted it to be but I only failed the score line which I predicted to be 1-1. The game was a fabulous one which the commentator himself accorded a world class friendly. To the issue which made me to open this thread is about the players I think and that we think should be added to the team and should also be removed from the Super Eagles. I've had concerns about Musa since the AFCON. He's a good attacker who has pace and knows how to run with the ball whenever it warrants it. But he's very poor most times in his finishing. I've watched him a couple of times missing chances a professional attacker like him shouldn't miss most times. I don't know whether this is how he performs for his club but I've not been impressed with Musa since the beginning of the AFCON till date. I think the coach should do away with him. We need an attacker that can covert his moves and chances he created to goals. About the player which should be brought back, I would say Osaze should be brought back to the team. Though he has had problems with the Nigerian FA, the coach and Nigerians in the past, I think he should be called back. He got the kinda flair only few attackers like Emenike got in the team right now. As a Nigerian, I've forgiven Osaze for whatever outburst he might have made when he had problems with the NFF. I believe bringing Osaze back would boost our Super Eagles team alot. He adding to the likes of Victor Moses, Amoebi, Emenike... would definitely yield great positive results for us. It's over to you Nairalanders. Which player do you people want to be added to and removed from the Super Eagles team?

(1) (Reply)

The Black Star Must Win The World Cup In Brazil Says Ghana President / Westham Vs Chelsea 0 - 3 (lfull time) / 3 Die IN Brazil Stadium Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.