Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Design Is A Vag.ina! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Design Is A Vag.ina! (2009 Views)

Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Unveiled With Cooling Technology / Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Revealed / Russia To Host 2018 World Cup, Qatar to Host 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Design Is A Vag.ina! by Pangea: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

[img]http://media.nzherald.co.nz/webcontent/image/jpg/201347/vaginastadium_480x270.jpg[/img]
The design for the stadium in Qatar.

Before now, the majority of discussions surrounding Qatar's successful bid to host the 2022 World Cup have been surrounding the heat. There's even been talk of switching the summer tournament to winter months.

However, now that a virtual rendering of the first new purpose-built stadium has been released, the debate is not about whether the fully air conditioned pitch will solve the heat problem.

Rather a number of commentators and tweeters have pointed to the fact that the proposed Al-Wakrah stadium looks very much like a vagi.na.

Yes, the conservative country has designed what many believe appears to be a giant ode to women's private parts.

This is not what the architects intended. Instead, the design is supposed to resemble the sails of a dhow boat which is traditionally used for pearl fishing by Qataris.

Aecom, the firm that won the Al Wakrah contract along with Zaha Hadid Architects said: "Inspired by the dhow boat that carried generations of local fishermen and pearl divers, the stadium weaves together Qatar's past with its progressive vision for the future.

"Sustainable materials and practices will be used throughout the stadium and the pitch and spectator stands will be cooled to a perfect temperature for football."

Hassan al-Thawadi, the general secretary of Qatar's 2022 committee said: "Al-Wakrah is the first of six stadiums already in the latter stages of the design process, our committee has issued 10 major tenders to the market encompassing project and design managers and stadium-operation consultants."

The stadium, with a capacity of 40,000 people, would be completed by 2018, he said, but declined to comment on the cost.

As well as discussions surrounding the heat, Qatar as also been hit by allegations of migrant construction worker exploitation, as well as accusations of corruption over the voting procedure to win the bid, both of which officials have denied.

You can judge whether the stadium bears a closer resemblance to sails or a vagi.na's labia by watching a video of the design here:

[flash=600,450]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIIXWn_m41c?fs=1&hl=en[/flash]

Source: http://m.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11159381
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Design Is A Vag.ina! by iterator25: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nigerian youths now compare stadia to vagiina ..ASUU where art thou? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Design Is A Vag.ina! by Pangea: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
iterator25: Nigerian youths now compare stadia to vagiina ..ASUU where art thou? embarassed

Half education is as bad as no education at all!
Do you have problem with comprehension?
From the article, was it Nigerian youths that made the comparison?
FYI, the article was written by New Zealand herald!
Or should I also blame ASUU for your lack of comprehension?

2 Likes

Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Design Is A Vag.ina! by Quaritch(m): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
I wonder what the Mullahs will say to this grin
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Design Is A Vag.ina! by Vock(m): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
iterator25: Nigerian youths now compare stadia to vagiina ..ASUU where art thou? embarassed
MUMU OF LIFE
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Design Is A Vag.ina! by IAMBREEZY: 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
Good that's what i call a stadium...
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Design Is A Vag.ina! by fr3do(m): 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
How did they know it looks like vag,ina.
Their women dont shave

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Design Is A Vag.ina! by enigmang: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
i'm sure it was done purposely… any publicity helps
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Design Is A Vag.ina! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
Pangea:

Half education is as bad as no education at all!
Do you have problem with comprehension?
From the article, was it Nigerian youths that made the comparison?
FYI, the article was written by North Zealand herald!
Or should I also blame ASUU for your lack of comprehension?

Which one come be North Zealand herald again..
Should we also blame ASUU?

I think you need a maori tribes man to slap you head into orientation using haka technique. grin

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Design Is A Vag.ina! by Pangea: 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
gbosaa:

Which one come be North Zealand herald again..
Should we also blame ASUU?

I think you need a maori tribes man to slap you head into orientation using haka technique. grin

Haba! grin grin grin
That was the useless auto correct on my phone
No blame ASUU, blame tecno!
Who no know New Zealand? grin
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Design Is A Vag.ina! by Brimmie(m): 1:20am On Nov 20, 2013
What was the Architect thinking?? undecided

Anyway, that's way too clean for people like me.. Yeah.. I've gat fetish for Pubic Hair!!

He shoulda put Black Curly stuffs around it!
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Design Is A Vag.ina! by Brimmie(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2013
From another Angle, i see Onion and if you look from afar, it's like Cowrie!!

The Architect na Illuminati! Lol.. tongue
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Design Is A Vag.ina! by SUGARSON(m): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
I SAW NOTHING OTHER THAN BEAUTIFUL ARCHITECTURE.
TOO MUCH GANJA IS NOT GOOD!!!
WE GIVE UP...
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Design Is A Vag.ina! by Idrismusty97(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2013
I swear i no dey see anything. Na so vagaaina look like for una village.
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Design Is A Vag.ina! by sweetiePe(f): 9:36am On Nov 21, 2013
Blatter: Qatar working conditions 'unacceptable'

Charity organisation Amnesty International have made allegations of "human rights abuses" on construction sites in the Arabian state

Fifa president Sepp Blatter has conceded that some of the working conditions in Qatar are "unacceptable" but insists that the 2022 World Cup hosts are taking the matter "very seriously"

In other news:
FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Draw

Messi: I will come back stronger

Why Brazil should expect to win the World Cup
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Design Is A Vag.ina! by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 24, 2013
Pangea:

Haba! grin grin grin
That was the useless auto correct on my phone
No blame ASUU, blame tecno!
Who no know New Zealand? grin

Ok....you are forgiven.. grin...
go and tecno-sin no more.
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Design Is A Vag.ina! by ifeanyi83(m): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
Definitely Zaha Hadid...

(1) (Reply)

How Mikel Obi Ended Paul Pogba's International Carrier / World Cup Qualification: Lionel Messi, Argentina In Danger Of Missing Out / Zambia Protests Against Nigeria Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.