Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,162 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Has Anybody Heard About ABC Medical Foundation In Oyo State? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Has Anybody Heard About ABC Medical Foundation In Oyo State? (1514 Views)

MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) / New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State / Has Anybody Experienced Schizophrenia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anybody Heard About ABC Medical Foundation In Oyo State? by adenikesmith: 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hello guys please I need your opinion about something I witnessed in Ibadan a few weeks ago. My parents still live in Ibadan, Oyo State so on my last visit home, my mum wasnt feeling well she said she had a fever and wanted me to drive her to the clinic. I just assumed that we were going to our regular family clinic but she directed me somewhere else instead we live in Bodija. Anyway we went to this "free" abc clinic in agodi. Apparently it was set up by the governors wife and they offer free health care services and drugs. The nurses and doctors were actually all really nice and they spoke to us with respect, I was shocked because normally when I hear about free services in Nigeria I am always very skeptical about the standards they gave her so many drugs all for free.. When we left I was pleasantly surprised because I had never even heard about this Foundation, does anybody else have more information about it is it government funded or a personal project? I know one of the nurses said there were other clinics around Oyo State.

(1) (Reply)

This Sexual Position Can Cause Cancer – Health Minister Reveals / 10 Healthy Brain Foods : Memory Booster! / Meet Nigeria's 37 Year Old First Female Neurosurgeon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.