Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Salvation Ministries (HS) Members' Lounge - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salvation Ministries (HS) Members' Lounge (1172 Views)

Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salvation Ministries (HS) Members' Lounge by HARDDON: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
May i Kick this off by thanking God for the mind blowing testimonies and success of the Maryland Miracle Crusade, Baltimore Convention Centre, Baltimore, U. S. A.

it was awesome!

This thread is to get to identify with each other here, share ideas, give testimonies of God's goodness and how God has Used Salvation ministries to improve you as an individual.

you can also tell us:

1) the Service group you belong in church and why,

2) if you have attended Word of Life Bible school or not.

3) and most importantly, tell others about upcoming programs and events

Bless you all!
Re: Salvation Ministries (HS) Members' Lounge by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
Wow!
Big Deddy,u attend Salvation Ministries?!
Dat ws d church I used to attend in Ph,d main church in G.r.a....I still miss their services.What cn I say?..I ws highly favoured then nd Pst David Ibiyeomie is one of a kind,cnt wait to go back.
Re: Salvation Ministries (HS) Members' Lounge by HARDDON: 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
VeeKeeRhymes!

come here, a big hug for big deddy! lol

been awhile woman. gud to know u kul

yup ima proud member of Salvation Ministries....online and offline and it's the best thing that has ever happened to me!

expository teaching et all.

you need not miss a thing..... you can also worship online now.... just visit : salvationministrieshs.org and stream live services every Thursday and Sunday.

VRhymes
Re: Salvation Ministries (HS) Members' Lounge by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ok Bid Deddy...Hope u've bin gud sha,its bin a while
I'll do check out dat site..Thanx fr d info
Re: Salvation Ministries (HS) Members' Lounge by HARDDON: 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
yup, bin great!

ma sole pleasure
Re: Salvation Ministries (HS) Members' Lounge by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
U rock
coolU rock

(1) (Reply)

When I See Christain Women,i Am Always Afraid... / Heavenly Ascension And Jewish Mysticism / Does It Matter If A Married Couple Attend Different Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.