Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Ughelli King Asking Us To Re- Buy Plots Of Land Already Developed Over 30 Years - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ughelli King Asking Us To Re- Buy Plots Of Land Already Developed Over 30 Years (717 Views)

20plots Of Land,already Gazzette And C Of O@orchid Hotel Road.10m Per Plot / 2 Plots Of Virgin Land, Already Fenced Round / 1 Plot Of Land Already Fenced Whit Gate For Sale@akinbola Estate Igbo-efon Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ughelli King Asking Us To Re- Buy Plots Of Land Already Developed Over 30 Years by xsay(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
I woke up this morning with the news from towncryer that all Landlords in my area (Pipeline) are to report to the King's Palace tomorow wednesday 20 Nov 2013 with land papers. That the king want us to re- buy the already developed plot of land. Some of this plots has been developed over 35 years ago..and from the news. he said is your papers are missing your landed properties is gone! My questions are;

1- Does a King have the right to ask us to re-buy the land.

2- In Nigerian constitution, is it stated anywhere that a Royal ruler has right to re-sell landed properties

Please I need answers from properties experts.
Thanks You.

(1) (Reply)

4-bedroom Fully Detached Grenadines Home +BQ @citivew Estate. — Ikeja / 2 And 3bedroom Flat For Rent At Omi Atta,ekoro Rd,abule Egba. / Acres Of Land Opposite Canaan Land Winners Chapel Ota For Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.