Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Sales Executives Needed At An International IT Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales Executives Needed At An International IT Company (763 Views)

An IT Savvy Marketer Needed In A Top IT Company ( Salary And Commission) / Sales Vacancy In An It Company / Vacancy @ Bi-trax Axxent Company Ltd. (it Company) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Executives Needed At An International IT Company by waynehead: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
Infobip is one of the global leaders in advanced telecommunications. We are looking for talented people who can help us with new solutions and create fresh trends in one of the most dynamic industries of today. If you are interested in network systems, applications and other technical aspects of the IT sector, contact us for the employment opportunity.

RESPONSIBILITIES: • Identify and prospect for new business opportunities and partnerships within the assigned territory • Presentation of our telecommunication services to a range of potential business partners • Management of the entire sales process • Analysis of competitors and market intelligence activities • Collection of product feedback, presentation of ideas for improvements and innovation to technical teams • Assistance to the Sales Director in product updates, training and exhibitions organisation • Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.

QUALIFICATIONS: • BSc in Economics/Business, Marketing or Computer Science • Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply • Experience in IT/Telecommunication industry sales is advantage • Written and spoken fluency in English; other languages are a definite advantage • Excellent organisational, presentational and communicational skills

How to Apply

Send us your CV and cover letter to waynetemi@outlook.com on or before 10th Dec. 2013
Re: Sales Executives Needed At An International IT Company by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
Location pls? + i studied accounting, can i also apply?
Re: Sales Executives Needed At An International IT Company by waynehead: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
@mummytea Yes you may apply
Re: Sales Executives Needed At An International IT Company by dumcy4real(f): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
Location pls?
Re: Sales Executives Needed At An International IT Company by sinkay007(m): 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
I av sent my cv to you. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Partners Needed In Abuja. 2 Ladies, 2 Guys / . / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.