Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far (2319 Views)

See Nairaland`s Finest Guy. / The Finest Boy On Nairaland. (pix) / Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by smooooooth: 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2008
quote author=StephenP link=topic=152377.msg2525425#msg2525425 date=1216401503]
Seriously. Dude was obviously bluffing so please let this thread die in peace.
[quote][/quote]

see u at the burial in a second.
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by beauteous(f): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2008
CH3COO. . .can yhu
tell me wat yhur prob is?
y not ignore d thread if its
an eyesore to yhu
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by beauteous(f): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2008
SOJ:

@ beatous
if u were on ma bed, then lets play!
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by ogrebuga(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2008
lol. were po ni nairaland o.
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by Busta(f): 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2008
@Poster,

That is if u have a gf lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by CH3COO(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2008
beauteous:

CH3COOcan yhu
tell me what yhur prob is?
y not ignore d thread if its
an eyesore to yhu
ignore wetin? Nairaland is not an invitation to practice online stupidity.
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by kingdavid1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2008
remember the old saying 'THE BEAUTIFUL ONES ARE NOT YET BORN' And remember mine beautiful girl are more TROUBLE sad sad cry
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by dreeldee: 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2008
she's the most beautiful in your compound **hiss** local champion
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by chamotex(m): 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2008
na small small kraze dey start

next thing now, he go say na him fine pass

i bet say if we see the girlfriend picture now, she go look like the female version of TARIBO WEST!!!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by eman4(m): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2008
@poster,
Are you going to wait for eternity before you post those pics of your 'miss world' of a girlfriend.
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by Creamish(f): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2008
e-man:

@poster,
Are you going to wait for eternity before you post those pics of your 'miss world' of a girlfriend.

. . . . . . . [size=3pt]SO DAT I CAN SNATCH HER AWAY FROM U[/size] grin
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 21, 2008
@poster
where is her pic na?
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by Baxilexi(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2008
dude i know say love dey schak, but if you say your girlfriend is the finest in nigeria, you don yab your momsie, and your sisters and all the girls on nairaland.
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by Lazzaro: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2008
OMG you guys might discourage me, why is evryone so mad,

please you guys should give me some minutes to madam , once she gives me the go ahead , !

meanwhile big mouth dudes can also do the same , lets see who gat game, !!! angry
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by Lazzaro: 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2008
There she is, i tell you it was difficult getting permission for this,

SO PLS BE GUIDED,

Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by Lazzaro: 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2008
Dats all folks, wink

any contender, ?

c'mon guys lets show how proud we are of our ladies !!!

Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by Moyola(f): 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2008
@ lazzaro

Gud 4 u bruv!! wink

Buh do u  rily hv 2 cum up wiv such thread!  undecided

Aww'C'mon pepz. . . . I'sn't she pweety!!!

Bring it on 8taz!! Dudez show wtchu gat!!! tongue tongue
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by chamotex(m): 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2008
CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM - her teeth is not white but she's aight
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by Moyola(f): 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2008
chamotex:

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM - her teeth is not white but she's aight

haha. . . . cheesy
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by Lazzaro: 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2008
@chamotex
Call it 'childish or stupid or daft, am happy for eat i've got .so guys show me ur second half,

am as excited as tom cruise was on oprah winfrew's show, smiley smiley smiley

am waiting,
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2008
she is pretty but not the finest in nigeria na but good on u to be so proud of her cheesy
my question is, is that
her real hair?
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by Moyola(f): 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2008
rokiatu:

she is pretty but not the finest in nigeria na but good on u to be so proud of her cheesy
my question is, is that
her real hair?

definately not!!! lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by ravenzord(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2008
She's OK
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2008
WTF? so na ur babe be that on her best day?

SHM. i dread seeing that girl without make up
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 22, 2008
the pix is from the net.
dnt u guys see the lil sigh on bottom left?
blind ppl
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by hayprof(m): 4:49am On Jul 22, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

the pix is from the net.
dnt u guys see the little sigh on bottom left?
blind people

I wonder,

*Right Click . .

*Save Image as . . my boo.Jpeg

*Click'd on Reply and Attachment

*. . nd here we are reviewing pics ? angry
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by acidrop(f): 5:03am On Jul 22, 2008
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, it is sweet though and kinda cute u think so about ur shawtie. . . . . . .no bak to reality, i will say its the way u are feeling that makes u think so, she might not necesarily be the most beautiful chick in nigeria
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by hayprof(m): 5:12am On Jul 22, 2008
acidrop:

. . . she might not necesarily be the most beautiful chick in nigeria

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy angry
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by Creamish(f): 7:47am On Jul 22, 2008
errrmmm . . last time i checked, i was still in Naija . . cool

she try sha . .but she no reach me grin j/k
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by doyin13(m): 8:02am On Jul 22, 2008
@poster

See as ur life be. As babe full ground for net, you no fit still find fine gyal. . . .

Aboki, you don lost finish.
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by DualCore1: 8:24am On Jul 22, 2008
lazzaro, u see chic like that and u think sey na only u dey hold am, ahn ahn, bros, may i introduce to the concept of multitasking. u neffa jam.
Re: My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 22, 2008
Moyola:

definately not!!! lipsrsealed
I know but the poster said his babe is the finest
so everything should have been fine righ? cheesy
the poster sing about her so much I thought I was about to see
an angel cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WHATSAPP Messenger / Friends Connect: Make New Friends, Join The Whatsapp Group Chat / Cute Guys And Girls In Ilorin,let's Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.