Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,429 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:50 PM

Which Of This Corolla Is The Best: THE BANK TYPE OR THE OTHER TYPE - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Of This Corolla Is The Best: THE BANK TYPE OR THE OTHER TYPE (1661 Views)

Toyota Corolla Is The Most Reliable Car In America: Ford The Cheapest To Maintai / Which Of This Corolla Should I Buy. Pls Very Urgent / Help! My Corolla Is Burning Ac Compresors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Corolla Is The Best: THE BANK TYPE OR THE OTHER TYPE by awesome9ja: 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
kindly advice me, i need a corolla but they of two types. which one will you recommend in term of durability, efficency, strong, maintaince etc. thankx

Re: Which Of This Corolla Is The Best: THE BANK TYPE OR THE OTHER TYPE by ping2ping: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
@OP
Attach pictures for clarity
Re: Which Of This Corolla Is The Best: THE BANK TYPE OR THE OTHER TYPE by cardoctor(m): 1:37am On Nov 20, 2013
awesome9ja: kindly advice me, i need a corolla but they of two types. which one will you recommend in term of durability, efficency, strong, maintaince etc. thankx

The Insurance company type is a lot better.

Car-Doctor

3 Likes

Re: Which Of This Corolla Is The Best: THE BANK TYPE OR THE OTHER TYPE by ping2ping: 9:51am On Nov 20, 2013
@car-doctor

Please which of the corolla is the "insurance company" and "Bank" type?

please be specific to help others reading through this thread
Re: Which Of This Corolla Is The Best: THE BANK TYPE OR THE OTHER TYPE by yungboss(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2013
car-doctor:

The Insurance company type is a lot better.

Car-Doctor
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Corolla Is The Best: THE BANK TYPE OR THE OTHER TYPE by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
The bank type is the one made for Nigeria and imported from Dubai or South Africa while the other type is the American spec imported as used or tokunbo.
Re: Which Of This Corolla Is The Best: THE BANK TYPE OR THE OTHER TYPE by ping2ping: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2013
What about the "insurance company" type?
Re: Which Of This Corolla Is The Best: THE BANK TYPE OR THE OTHER TYPE by olate: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
ping2ping: What about the "insurance company" type?
So u did not get the humour in that sentence? angry

(1) (Reply)

Its A Murano A Good Choice Than Honda Element? / Can I Afford The Lexus ES350 2007/2008 With A 300k-500k Salary? / HELP! Advise needed on which car to pick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.