Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:09 PM

Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d (9044 Views)

Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D / No Time To Wait For The Ladies ;D ;D;D ;D / More Pictures :d:d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2008
[Gabry bents down]

oops, you miss me grin
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by tufe(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2008
bends down and slaps her again

thank God, she don get comment
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2008
HAHA! miss me again. I slide down ohhh. . . Do you know that I am good at gymnastics that I won the Gold Medal in the Olympic games last 4 years? tongue
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by tufe(m): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2008
dreams and wishes
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 2:18am On Aug 16, 2008
Its good to dream and wish yes?
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by tufe(m): 10:58am On Aug 16, 2008
yes, very true.

once a person stops dreaming to aspire, then he/she is finished. so dream on.but no over dream sha wink
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2008
I shall dream of the day where I get to sing hand in hand with Kanye West. cheesy smiley kiss
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by tufe(m): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2008
thats even a small thing now.if u are ambitious, i believe that its a small thing.

u are yet to give the national anthem oh
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by clemcykul(f): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2008
;d
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2008
A small thing Not in malaysia. To sing in public especially if you are not a muslim, you would rarely get that chance. So to me its a big thing ohhh. . . . Plus with all the stage fright and the butterflies in stomach and blablabla, its not an easy task.

Why? Have you sang in public?
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by clemcykul(f): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2008
did i just hear u say bla bla bla

i love that! grin cool
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by tufe(m): 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2008
@gab

i havent sang. i have a terrible voice whe it comes to singing, but i have delivered speeches times without number. stage fright goes after ur first two performances.

do u mean that in malaysia they discriminate religion?
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2008
Tufe,

I have done many speeches and performances but I still get stage frights after so long.

Yes, Malaysia seems to be multicultural from the outside but truth be told, the non Muslims have no benefits and no opportunities at all. We have to really workd our butts the extra mile to survive. I dont blame the Muslims at all, I blame the government.
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by tufe(m): 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2008
well if u still have stage fright, i dunno what to say.

the news about the muslim thing is really sad. its a shocking one to me. hell, thats trash. i got a friend there who complains alot, and to think that i almost went there to skool. I sure thank God
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2008
Oh yes. Do you know dreeldee? He was studying in malaysia before and he told me theres so many racist here and the people were unfriendly. I agree cause its what most foreignors faced when they come here.

And the most torublesome thing is that theres no rights for foreignors like if a forreig or would like to do a part time job just to earn extra cash for their pocket money, they could not do so as the govenrment encourages all employers to employ locals only.

Which part of malaysia you plant o go before?
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Blessed2k: 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2008
All of una no get anything to do than to insult each other. the jokes are not too good so add a little more salt and pepper
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by shannong(f): 5:03am On Aug 17, 2008
Why dont you start first then?
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 5:59am On Aug 17, 2008
Agree! grin
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by tufe(m): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2008
@gab

i didnt reallt have any place in mind. my folks just suggested it back then when i was about to get into skool. but thats in da past now. i'm in my 5th yr in medical skool now.

so foreign people dont work. tsk tsk tsk, thats a pity
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2008
You're in medical school Wow! You must be a braniac ohhh. . . Wait a minute. Are you serious?Ok, if its true, than you have broken my jinx ohhh. . . shocked
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by tufe(m): 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2008
what jinx is that. yeah i am, wud be thru in 2010 by God's grace.

theres no big deal in it, its just like any other course
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2008
you call science the same like any other subjects Ok, you are crazy ohhh. . . . . Science is one of the most difficult subjects in the world!

Well, I actually cannot get along with people whom specializes in the Medical/science field or accountants or those in the finance background or computer background.

So I am very surprise to hear that you are from a medical background cause you dont sound like a geek at all.

2010 Ok, and how old will you be by than?
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by tufe(m): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2008
hmmmm . . . . . lets forget about the age, only clem and ituen know that and i prefer it that way, but know that i am quite young though.

how do geeks sound? hell, why shud i sound like one, i am a very flexing type oh.

so whats ur field anyway?
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2008
Well most people in the field which I have mentioned above would usually give straight forward answers like Yes, No and Dont know. . . Those are the geeks.

Business Management, Human Resources management, Music Engineering, Communication management, Hotel management and Tourism Management. Those are the fields which I studied and guess what career I land up in. THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY!  undecided
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by tufe(m): 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2008
Wow, now u are the geek. how did u manage to study all those courses. u dey try sha

hmmm,oil and gas, thats tite, at least enuff cash wud be flowingthru ur hand. maybe u shud come and work in chevron in Nigeria so that my niger delta boiz can make enuff money cheesy cheesy cheesy

so by not answering directly, i am not a geek? i like that. means i wud make a good politician cheesy
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2008
Geek ?? Nah, . Its called boredom. . . . . Well, I studied 2 -3 courses at one go at the same time but all is part time so I can make time for each courses.

harmer? NAH. . . . . I dont get much from the oil and gas industry and at times I dont get any money at all. HEHE! smiley

Its just that they have nothing much to talk about and most of them are very shy and nervous, I dont know why.
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by tufe(m): 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2008
u dont get money from the oil and gas shocked shocked shocked undecided

in nigeria thats the booming thing. everyone's packing themselves in their hordes to study engineering just to have a shot of working in the oil sector and here u are saying u dont get much. dudelet that is so confusing
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2008
Yes so is over here and the rest of the world where working in the oil and gas industry is the 'it' thing right now but not for my case ohhh. . .
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by tufe(m): 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2008
maybe its cuz u are christain, abi what ye think?
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2008
no. its because I am working in my 3 generations of family business.
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by tufe(m): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2008
hmmmm . . . no go likk urself oh
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2008
likk myself? What do you mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bb And Pin / Health, Skin & Hair Benefits Of Raw & Unrefined Shea Butter / True Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.