Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Who Is ASUU? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is ASUU? (600 Views)

Is ASUU Strike Still On? / Is ASUU Strike Called Off? / When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is ASUU? by Ptoocool(m): 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ain't Linda Ik. or some c'mon bloggers we have in Nigeria and other parts of the world. Am just α free thinker, open minded fellow, an optimist and any other acolades you can add after going through this piece.. Enjoy..

Sometimes ago, one of this great nation's military head on réports that ASUU is likely to go on strike, asked α question which still remain fresh in my memory, he said 'who is that ASUU'? and when the strike eventually began then, he was like c'mon 'bring me that ASUU'..kinda personifying the union..
Permit me to call the long gone head of state α Socrate as he sound st*pid then, but his words now make α hell of sense..

It would not be wise if Jamb in the next exam start asking students the full meaning of ASUU as that is on everyone's lips, both literate and otherwise (even my youngest sibling now knows what that means). Its α known fact that this consists of all the work force in tertiary institutions, universities in particular irrespective of their jurisdiction; federal or state..

Furthermore, we are all very aware that this union has been on strike for time now, since July to be precise and all effort to put an end to this phenomenon by the FG has so far proof abortive (not α fan of both parties anyway) as those concerned-students and their parents, have been kept at the edge of their seat to hear the latest development..

In recent times, we've heard cases of lecturer coming out to say they are tired of the so call strike, the question have been asking myself since then was 'who the hell is ASUU'??

From the foregoing and researches that has been made by me, have come to this realization and conclusion that the so call union in accordance to what the former head of state said some years ago that ASUU is α union of the 'FEW'!! Just like democracy in Nigeria is the government of the FEW, by the FEW and for the FEW..(I stand to be corrected)

If the lecturers are getting tired of the whole strike, the same way the serious students are yearning for the strike to be called off, now who the hell are'THEY'??

These are bunch of SELFISH, SINGLE_MINDED and what my religious leaders call SINFUL being, whose soul aim is to fattening their pockets, this THEY have been doing for some time now using the strike as α tool and hiding on the guise that they are sharing the national cake which to me they've not learn how to bake..

WHO IS ASUU??

P2kull..
@pitarzjerry
Re: Who Is ASUU? by vickynne(f): 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
ASUU is a name,animals,nd curse.
Re: Who Is ASUU? by SirTunechi(f): 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ptoocool: 'who the hell is ASUU
your ancestors
Re: Who Is ASUU? by Sodiq3(m): 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
dude,u have said nothing....

(1) (Reply)

Benue State University, BSUM 1st Batch Admission List / ASUU Says FG Sack Threat Will Fail / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka 2013/2014 Supplementary Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.