Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

How Can I Make Money Through Investing 70,000 On The Internet Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Make Money Through Investing 70,000 On The Internet Business (6032 Views)

Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) / Start A Home Based Business With =n=70,000 / After Being Scammed, Can You Retrieve Your Lost Money Through Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Money Through Investing 70,000 On The Internet Business by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2008
how can i start i business with 70,000 naira,
i need a buisness where i would do everything
on a computer, or the internet,i was thinking about forex but, whats the assurance that i will make it there
Re: How Can I Make Money Through Investing 70,000 On The Internet Business by vividgate: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2008
Yes,you can make money but I dont think you need to invest as much as 70k.You can make money on information marketing but you must 1st understand how it works.

If you mail me ( vividgate@yahoo.com ) i can share with you packages I have on information marketing and other things.

Try to read SDE.

Cheers
Re: How Can I Make Money Through Investing 70,000 On The Internet Business by naijacutee(f): 11:50am On Jul 31, 2008
Please, if you want to be helpful, answer the guys questions directly e.g

"You can make money on the internet by taking photos and selling them to stock photo sites e.g 123rf.com"

Stop asking him to e-mail you for "more information". If there is anything to be shared, share it here for his benefit and for the benefit of others.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Money Through Investing 70,000 On The Internet Business by babadee197(m): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2008
I just want to chip in a hint for the guy who want to do business with #70,000.
You have to be very careful that you do not have deal privately with anyone that ask you to email him/her in secret.
Let the organizer this forum know your motives before you indulge in such act.
However,Forex is paying well only if you know how to go about it,and you follow the rules and regulation and you have a trading plan lay down to go through everyday in and day out.

What kills many forex trader are:
#Some forex traders believe so much in funny indicators that will work for them like three months and lose their money afterwards.
#Some forex traders are greedy and are without basic knowledge of trading.
#Some forex traders are still under the influence of fear.
#Some forex trainers are just trainer that could not trade for themselves that is why we are having low testimonies from successful forex traders.

Therefore,watch out the kind of business you go into,you must certify yourselves that you are competent and with adequate confidence to propel you around.
Re: How Can I Make Money Through Investing 70,000 On The Internet Business by ebizsols(m): 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2008
one thing about investing online is that it does not need the kind of money you are presently having, all you need is to know the basics, understand the latest trend online, attend quality seminars like the ones organized by SADC, and the sky is definitely your limit.

if you want to know more feel free to mail me at chinemeremz@yahoo.com, but I assure you with as little as N15.000 I can show you a truck load of internet businesses, and one more thing be careful as u can get scammed, there are many scammers out there ready to deceive anybody vulnerable to their antics, so be very careful

ebizsols
Re: How Can I Make Money Through Investing 70,000 On The Internet Business by brianromel(m): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2008
Sorry to say this,ask these doing forex to tell u where their offices r.oh and while your at it look 4 any of them wit a luxury car and an expensive house in lekki,and has branches and most states of nigeria.if u see no forex trade that has that qualifications the join him.if u don't see any like that.then run from the rest cos they need your money to tell excellent stories about the market that keeps eating theirs.
Re: How Can I Make Money Through Investing 70,000 On The Internet Business by gbengaijot(m): 11:03am On Aug 18, 2008
@brian, if your theory holds true, what about people who have collected money from hundreds of people and use it to purchas fashy cars and houses and yet still claim that they trade forex?

Becoming a forex trader does not mean that you make millions. a successful forex trader trades for a living, not to show off.

@ dclockz, there is nothing like investing in the internet. What you should invest in is yourself.
Re: How Can I Make Money Through Investing 70,000 On The Internet Business by osazeet(m): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2008
@The enlightened minds only,
I’ve been searching for a job with a degree cert. for years and I’m sick and tired, cos I’m now old. No employer want to even imagine me work for them anymore as they keep telling me my age is on the high side. I’ve sworn affidavits times without numbers but that still not help matters I kept adjusting my age every now and then till the court officials recognized my punctuality. Till now I’m still at home managing survival. But my point is this, while in school I used to be very passionate about speaking or addressing my class which my course mates liked me for, whenever my class rep need to talk with the class he thus consult me for assistance, so till date, I still have passions whenever I see microphone in any gathering, I always wish if they could invite me over for any speech. Haven said all these, it means I have keen passion for public speaking, although I’m not as funny as those comedians, but I do have sense of humor.
Please is there any public speaking study site online or school in Nigeria that I can attend to get myself well equipped to become more refined? Any of your suggestion on how to make money from this my idea will be welcome.
Re: How Can I Make Money Through Investing 70,000 On The Internet Business by homebiz1(m): 2:14am On Aug 21, 2008
with 70k i guarantee you a fortune in less than 3 months, visit www.homesassociate.com its free to sign up you will get a free money making website and even money to start up you internet marketing campaign, visit the site to find out more, (p.s i started with less than $100 but right now thats less than the average i make every day)
Re: How Can I Make Money Through Investing 70,000 On The Internet Business by charliebiz(m): 10:43am On Aug 26, 2008
@ poster
Don't be fooled that you can make money on the internet sharp, sharp with you learning the intricacies or the pros and cons of the business. There are many business that you can put your money on the internet but you have to choose which one you feel will be easy to implement, depending on your schedule (that is, if you want to do it full timeor part time) I will give you a list of internet business that you can do but you have to study first. When i say study i mean you need time and money. You can get this resources online and offline.I will advice that you read Success Digest Extra, a forthnightly newspaper, i call it the Nigerians Number One newspaper on Enterpreneurship and Investment (it covers area from Offline businesses you can do to Online businesses). A list of business you can do online are but not limited
[list]
[li]YAHOO YAHOO Joking do'nt attempt this please inorder not to add more sh** to the name of nigerians doing genuine business online. Even self, yahoo yahoo no easy as people think (confession from somebody i know) [/li]
[li]Affiliate Marketing[/li]
[li]Website Designing, Domain name registration and Web hosting[/li]
[li]Information publishing inform of ebooks, reports, etc[/li]
[li]Graphic designing inform of ebook cover, website banner, logo, etc[/li]
[li]Forex trading or Fixed odds[/li]
[li]Online payment[/li]
[li]Online Multilevel Marketing[/]
[li] the goes on[/li]
[/list]

Permit me to mention here that some of this business have back-end services that you can attach to them, like the website desinging thing, Not just designing websites but helping people to monitize their site or SEO it.

If you really serious about online biz/netprenuer then get your computer or laptop, get an internet connect and take it as a real bizness in the physical world with the challenges they pose.

You can check online for these resources or to have an idea of these business. I also mention to you about Success Digest Extra, you can be getting it for FREE, two time in a month if you join their Successful Enterprenuers Network with N1050 and you are also entitled to have a laptop, books on enterprenuership, Free ICT training and over N4million to start up your business. Cool is it.
Re: How Can I Make Money Through Investing 70,000 On The Internet Business by dollarwise(m): 2:36am On Aug 27, 2008
There is no better person to advise you on how to make money on the Internet than someone who is already making money on the Internet. For years, I have been earning my livelihood from various legitimate online businesses. All the people who have embraced the opportunities I recommended to them have made handsome amounts. I am talking about making thousands of dollars online, and not peanuts that you can not live on.

My phone number is 08052914930. If you want to make REAL, CLEAN money on the Internet without stress or losses, you can give me a call or send me an SMS.

I am sure you don't need theories. You will see for yourself how you can utilise just a part of your money to YOUR OWN Internet business and begin to realise thousands of dollars in a matter of days or weeks. If you remain focused you would have hit the one million naira mark before christmas. There are REAL, LIVE TESTIMONIES of LIVING NIGERIANS in different parts of the country who have acted on the information I showed them on a Nigerian money-making forum and they have all been smiling to the bank since then. The slowest and least successful of them made over N100,000 within three weeks. One had earned this amount twice(i.e. over N200,000) within 10 days of embracing what I shared with them. None of them can ever be broke again in their lives (unless they mismanage their big proceeds).
Re: How Can I Make Money Through Investing 70,000 On The Internet Business by pito: 12:00am On Aug 28, 2008
N70,000 is a lot of money to start business on the internet. You don't need that much to start. There is a lot of things you can do on the internet. Visit www.MakeMoneyNowNigeria.com for more information
Re: How Can I Make Money Through Investing 70,000 On The Internet Business by bolaoni(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2008
Not sure if the poster still visit this thread, but like charliebiz said, there are so many things to do over
the Internet. All he stated are genuine stuffs that can be done online except No. 1 of course cheesy

Now, the missing link is the knowledge that one needs to get started. You can get the knowledge of any
of those in two ways, going to Google and searching for it ot getting someone to take you by the hands
and help you get started quickly.

Attending seminars at SADC is a sure bet but you will still have to do so much work on your own. Like gbenga said,
invest in yourself first and ACT on all the knowledge you have been given.

All the best
Re: How Can I Make Money Through Investing 70,000 On The Internet Business by jummes: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2008
i will advise u to go in to importing of goods from china which does not require much money to start, i start my with 50,000 thousand naira. i shop online i have a register business name. with registered with cop affair with just 6000 and open dom acc with gtb. if u have any question on this issue pls txt or call me on 08032146604
Re: How Can I Make Money Through Investing 70,000 On The Internet Business by greenhope(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2008
Greetings Nairalanders,

Before dropping a letter here I personally Acknowledge Seun he is a great guy focused, patient and determined I like that, Seun continue the good work of bringing Nigerians into the era of Internet reality and wealth.

I have been following this thread of Internet Business Success without dropping any contribution because I was observing our attitude towards Internet Marketing.

I will briefly talk about the secret behinde Internet Business Success.

The secret understands the difference between Marketing and selling and it holds the key of why few people succeeds and others don't.

What is MARKETING: Its is the responsibility that involves identifying, anticipating and satisfying customers needs profitable and efficiently.

Now how does that translate to Internet marketing, Note specially when it comes to market research and consumer behavior there no difference between offline and online attitude and the secret to Internet Business Success are as follows

(a) Identify a problem
(b) Anticipate in other words plan and produce
(c) Satisfy in other words distribute to the hungry customers who really has a problem
(d) Need
(e) Profitably
(f) Repeat it again  

What is selling: it is the distribution of ideas, solutions and products through the 4 basic promotional mix which is just a section of marketing.

So as you can see they are totally two different things and it holds the key to why some people make it and others don't.

Finally before I leave, two advice for the newbies

1. Clarify, concentrate and complete anything you start online in other words focus and read the semeinar materials you've accumulated over and over.

2. Study, Study, Study and stop looking for free things when it comes to acquiring new skills on the Internet because it does not give you the impact and grace you need to be successful  and when you become successful then you can now start leveraging on the free stuff available only then you will appreciate how things work.

Yours Nairalanders

Have a great day.

NB. I Just got the first ever produced Internet Marketer Apprentice series, guys the program is tight come and see Internet gurus conducting different online money making projects and research strategies if you are interested in having a free copy downloadable just send me a mail to forumfreetips@getresponse.com and after that check your mail to confirm the receipt link to start watching the video. I will make it available for you for free only here in Nairaland

Andy Ochumba
Re: How Can I Make Money Through Investing 70,000 On The Internet Business by kenflipper(m): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2008
One problem we make in a start up business is that we take 3 steps where we should take one. Those who are still struggling to find their square root with internet biz are here describing how to be sucessful.
Let me prove to you that with 70,000naire you cant start an internet biz.

1. First of all you need to get the equipment with which to start up ur internet biz. e.g computer and internet connection. If you acquire a used computer at a very cheap price it would probably cost you between 35,000-40,000.
2. Get a phoneline for internet connection with cables 5,000
3. Pay for 8hrs a day internet access between 4,000-5,000. Since ur starting new u might not be able to afford 24hrs internet which might cost you up to 15,000, more or less depending on the provider.
4. Get a small generator to power your pc 10,000 or slightly less. Incase there is power failure remember you have only 8hrs browsing ability a day usually from 10pm to 6am, so u need a gen to ensure u re not disrupted from using your time slot.
5. Most of those who go into internet business dont know that one can not depend on the internet alone in advertizing you must include newspaper advert, tv adverts to draw potential clients with curious minds to visit your website. Even if u were to do an online advert via google and the rest, its still not enough!So lets make the cost 10,000.
At the end of the day after computing the figures you will find out that you are bearing able to start an internet business with 70,000 except you already have a PC. Cos ur start up capital is already 70,000 without any reminder to register a domain name most credible domain sells allows for 6months to 1year payment which is cheaper when compared to a monthly payment.
Re: How Can I Make Money Through Investing 70,000 On The Internet Business by olavest2: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2008
why dont you pick up the book by (brian tracy)"21 unbreakable law of money",read it well b4 you think of investing online or else where, u get it frm just send mail to invest2000@fastmail.fm. it absolutly free,
Re: How Can I Make Money Through Investing 70,000 On The Internet Business by Akins02324(m): 12:58am On Jul 16, 2011
Why dont you try importation business.I think with this amount with you,you can start importation business big time while you double the money within a short time frame.

There are lots of products you can import from china through your internet without having to travel to china.

You can visit my blog www.home-based-importation-business..com. every information needed to succeed in this business is there and i have also analyse some of the products you can imports and where you can get them with the ready made buyers waiting to pay you cash.

This is the kind of business you can run as a part-time or full time if you have enough time

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club / Ragp Telecom Money / Current Exchange Rate Of Naira To Ghana Cedis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.