Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

6 Amazing Apps To Cut Down On Your Kid-related Costs. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Amazing Apps To Cut Down On Your Kid-related Costs. (533 Views)

Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. / If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Amazing Apps To Cut Down On Your Kid-related Costs. by laraniyi(f): 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
No matter how budget-savvy you are, there's no avoiding the fact that having children is expensive. But with the help of your smartphone, you can cut your kid-related costs down considerably. Here are 6 apps that will help.
1. Grocery iQ (free; iOS, Android): After housing and transportation, food is often the biggest chunk of a family's budget. Keep your grocery bill in check with this free app. Grocery iQ works with many major grocery chains, allowing you to organize your list around your favorite store's specific layout.
Once you input your list.....more info on www.be-info..com
Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Cut Down On Your Kid-related Costs. by EfemenaXY: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
^^ Your average Nigerian for Naija dey do grocery shopping or get grocery bills?

I'm thinking of basket of tomatoes and sacks of garri...

1. Tailor your post to suit your audience.

2. Post the whole information here. Not gonna click on your link or view your blog.
Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Cut Down On Your Kid-related Costs. by laraniyi(f): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
grocery is an english word for all the vegetables, fruits, tomatoes, sardines we buy and grocery bill is the cost of all those things you buy in the market. undecided
Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Cut Down On Your Kid-related Costs. by EfemenaXY: 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
^^ You don't need to explain what grocery or grocery bills are to me.

Fact still remains that you use terms that are not preserve of the average Nigerian in Naija. Do you go to local market and tell the market woman seated on a stool that you need some grocery? Or after purchasing your okro, ugwu and bitterleaf, you ask her what your grocery bill is?

(1) (Reply)

2013 Marriage Hopefuls...i've Got Good News. / Why Transfer My Life Assurance Benefit To My Late Father's Pension Account? / NEPA Or PHCN.... How Are They Faring At Your End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.