Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

For Graduates Only - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Graduates Only (1544 Views)

For Unemployed Graduates ONLY / Free Job Training &Internship Job Opportunity-Unemployed Graduates Only / Nigerian Army Recruiting For Ssc And Dss. Graduates Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Graduates Only by olabello(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2008
HELLO ALL,

Would like to share this revolution that has been going on online for a couple of years. Its a long concealed secret and NOW I would like to reveal it only to NAIRALANDERS.
I TRIED IT AND IT WORKED FOR ME!!!

Its a FREE Certification online. All you need do is register online through the website and take online courses that trains on topic ranging from management to IT courses. Examples of courses that I now have their certificates are:
>Building Web Applications with PHP/MySQL
>Troubleshooting your PC
>LINUX 101
>Using Microsoft Excel
>How to build your first website

There are several courses online (updated regularly) on Business, Marketing, IT, for anyone who ever cares to access them FREE and the good thing is that, YOU GET A CERTIFICATE AFTER THE COMPLETION OF EACH COURSE, which you will download and print. This is a big BOOST to your CV as employers will never know its FREE and that you took it online.

FREE online courses available 24/7

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!

So that this juicy resource is not under-rated or under-valued, i would not give it out FREE. Though I may later change my mind but for now, it isn't FREE OF CHARGE. REMEMBER, INFORMATION IS POWER!

Now, the only favour I will do to a fellow Nairalander is to subsidize the price for revealing the website and showing the tricks for them to accept your registration. Normally, the website do not accept registration from NIGERIANS, but I will show you how to bypass this.
When you're ready, just contact me and I will send the whole process to you either via EMAIL or SMS as you please.

FOR NOW, IT WILL COST ONLY N3,000 [I MAY CHANGE MY MIND TO EITHER INCREASE OR , ]

If you have this information in your finger tips, you can also sell it for money. Don't give it out FREE so people will really value it!

For those that are interested, don't hesitate to contact me on 08058528185 or email: olabel@gmail.com You can also meet me online Mon - Fri between 9:00AM - 5:00PM for LIVE CHAT via YAHOO MESSENGER through talk2olabel@yahoo.com

GOOD LUCK

To your Success
Bello Ahmed
Re: For Graduates Only by deskboy: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2008
i have a good news now for all job seekers here. you can now find al the jobs you never wanted here for free.

CLICK HERE

enjoy.
Re: For Graduates Only by markmckay(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2008
This forum is fast becoming a hunting ground for criminals like you and others who play on the gullibility and desperation of some innocent jobseekers to milk them dry of their meagre resources. People like you have no conscience, that is why you can charge persons to give them information about a website while you find it ok to bypass the payment system in the same site. Desist from such fraudulent acts as you might live to regret your actions later when it will be too late.
Nairalanders, be wary of anyone asking for money on this forum. They probably are bent on criminal activities. I suggest that once money comes up, u should know that it is fake.
Re: For Graduates Only by deskboy: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2008
yeah thats true you don't have to pay anyone for a job. they are meant to be free. So if you need a job go for those that don't ask for money.
smiley
Re: For Graduates Only by lilrukevwe(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2008
i think u guys are bunch of no do well becos i see no reason why any reasonable person wud hide a vital info and want to sell them to ur fellow guys its really wrong i must tell u that any way at poster u can keep ur post to ur self
Guys like u make nairaland look very boring some time i feel like i dnt want to be a part of the forum becos we have like 99 children and one adult on this forum please u shud all grow up
Re: For Graduates Only by edmondo(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2008
@olabello or bello ahmed,abi wetin u call urselfwhy dont you kip ur information to urselfwen u know u re not ready to giv it out instead of demanding for money.ole buruku.
Re: For Graduates Only by kulex2k1(m): 6:50am On Jul 20, 2008
@olabello
y dont u add ur adress to ur post so i could come over to ur house and beat the leaving daylight outta u. Petty criminal like u!
it worked for u and u want to collect 3k thru scam! God Punish u!
Re: For Graduates Only by patito(f): 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2008
Thief thief, very soon you'll start begging on the street.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Scam Mail Sent To Me / Nbc Plc, Standard Chartererd Bank, Signal Alliance Job Application! / Nigerian Airspace Management Agency Test Format,pls Help Me:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.