Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

I Need Used Clothes (okirika) Buyers In Nigeria @ Affordable Prices - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need Used Clothes (okirika) Buyers In Nigeria @ Affordable Prices (948 Views)

A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! / Get Your UK Grade*AA Used Clothes (Bales)@ Our Lagos Office!+ 10% Discount! / Which Do You Prefer: Ready Made Cloth Or Okirika Cloth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Used Clothes (okirika) Buyers In Nigeria @ Affordable Prices by nnekaonyes: 5:19am On Nov 20, 2013
I am a lady that imports used clothes (okirika) bails from Canada and I have about 100 bails consisting of ladies blouses, ladies pants (Caprice), tank tops, children mix, bras, men shirts
Name: Nneka Yvonne
Email: nnekaben@hotmail.com & yvonne_neky@yahoo.co.nz
If you really want to buy email then I will contact you.
More are still on the way.
Trust me it is very affordable!!!!!
You can come and see it and if you like it pay and cargo it to any part of the country. If you think you don't want to see it, it is okay just pay and pay your cargo money and I cargo it to you. I also sale in bulks so you can sell to retailers. Just give it a try!!!!
Re: I Need Used Clothes (okirika) Buyers In Nigeria @ Affordable Prices by lipsyliscious: 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
Are u in Lagos?

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Whitening And Lightening Loton / See What Kate Middleton Is Wearing Right Now! / Brand Name Suggestion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.