Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Present Your 19 Governors, Presidential Aide Dares Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Present Your 19 Governors, Presidential Aide Dares Amaechi (1848 Views)

Salaries: Rivers' Assembly Dares Amaechi, Summons Nine Aides / Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi / Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Present Your 19 Governors, Presidential Aide Dares Amaechi by kokoA(m): 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
pro01:

Mr Man, stop embarrassing yourself (even though you can't help it). You mentioned "open secret ballot" earlier, and now you are talking about a video recording of the voting process. Does the so-called recording show the voting pattern of each of the governors? If yes (in spite of the ballot), then why is it difficult to identify the 19 that voted for your Amaechi? If no, then what exactly is your point?

Your subnormal IQ is evident in the vacuity of your posts. . . . .clearly less than the national average. I'm sure you would find your fellow lower-than-national-average IQ APC goons to like your post in their hundreds, since you seem obsessed with the idea.
Re: Present Your 19 Governors, Presidential Aide Dares Amaechi by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
kokoA: dude shutup! No be by english.. I think you are the one embarrassing yourself here.

Airhead, what is your point?
Re: Present Your 19 Governors, Presidential Aide Dares Amaechi by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
dinachi:

You are the one embarrassing yourself!

Please can Mr. President present those Nigerians who voted for him in 2011? We want to see their names and signatures!

Until he presents them, before we are sure that he won the election!

It would take only someone with severe deficiency in common sense to keep making this daft comparison. Besides, I am not aware that the president's landslide victory in 2011 is under dispute. If it were, the courts would decide that. It is not a matter of one man's word versus another.

A simple election involving only 36 persons does not need too much long argument to sort out. In any case, the rightful winner of the election, Governor Jonah Jang has publicly established himself as president of the NGF. If the impostor, Amaechi, feels he won the election, nothing stops him from instituting legal action to validate his claim, or better still, publicly presenting his 19 colleagues who voted for him to erase all doubts. The latter is a commonsensical solution to the imbroglio, so I am not surprised that it is difficult for you twerps to comprehend.

3 Likes

Re: Present Your 19 Governors, Presidential Aide Dares Amaechi by deebrain(m): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
ok........he is coming.......

Re: Present Your 19 Governors, Presidential Aide Dares Amaechi by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
Who are these guys comparing NGF's 35-man election to the 70+million in the presidential election?
Are u people alright?
This is the reason why u should feed ur children good food while they are young because childhood malnourishment leads to the sort of reasoning I have seen in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Present Your 19 Governors, Presidential Aide Dares Amaechi by dinachi(m): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
pro01:

It would take only someone with severe deficiency in common sense to keep making this daft comparison. Besides, I am not aware that the president's landslide victory in 2011 is under dispute. If it were, the courts would decide that. It is not a matter of one man's word versus another.

A simple election involving only 36 persons does not need too much long argument to sort out. In any case, the rightful winner of the election, Governor Jonah Jang has publicly established himself as president of the NGF. If the impostor, Amaechi, feels he won the election, nothing stops him from instituting legal action to validate his claim, or better still, publicly presenting his 19 colleagues who voted for him to erase all doubts. The latter is a commonsensical solution to the imbroglio, so I am not surprised that it is difficult for you twerps to comprehend.

Another one fails me again!

Is it the number of people that matters or the system. If Amaechi needs to present those who voted for him to validate his election as NGF chair then Goodluck Jonathan should also present those who voted for him, since that is the only way to be sure he won!
It is a very straight forward argument, except one is not mentally balanced.
Re: Present Your 19 Governors, Presidential Aide Dares Amaechi by jmaine: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: Who are these guys comparing NGF's 35-man election to the 70+million in the presidential election?
Are u people alright?
This is the reason why u should feed ur children good food while they are young because childhood malnourishment leads to the sort of reasoning I have seen in this thread.

You hit the nail firmly in the head. It's really absurd to see peeps consistently peddle such obdurate nonsense. . . . .

1 Like

Re: Present Your 19 Governors, Presidential Aide Dares Amaechi by AtlanticBreeze: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
dinachi: Good points from Gulak......Please can Jonathan present those Nigerian's who voted for him in 2011?
if you want to see who voted GEJ go and ask Inec not GEJ, how then do we ascertain who voted Amaechi? Who do we ask since the so called 19 govs are not forthcoming and Fashola didn't see his court case to the end.
Re: Present Your 19 Governors, Presidential Aide Dares Amaechi by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
dinachi:

Another one fails me again!

Is it the number of people that matters or the system. If Amaechi needs to present those who voted for him to validate his election as NGF chair then Goodluck Jonathan should also present those who voted for him, since that is the only way to be sure he won!
It is a very straight forward argument, except one is not mentally balanced.

The problem with u APC loyalist and GEJ-haters is that u dont just know when to pick ur fights. Somehow u equate noisemaking and and thoughtlessness with intelligence.
Even when everything is glaring to u, u are still trying to deflect by making false comparisons. A smarter person will know when he is beat. I weep at ur thought process.
I know u are not stupid. U are just being dishonest. Ur ego just wont let u give up the argument even though u know it is a crazy argument.

1. Nobody is disputing that GEJ won the election.
2. Why did Amaechi not sue if he is sure of his legitimacy. Even Fashola the SAN started a suit but proceeded to withdraw it rather quickly later. Why?
3. Why not just give us the name of the 19 governors and shame the president. It should be that simple. We all know APC guys love to brandish facts and figures. Why are u guys not pasting the name of the 19 governors all over nairaland like u normally would?
4. Why hasnt Amaechi's camp revealed the full video of what transpired that day? Mimiko dared them to released the whole thing but they refused to. Why?

Until u have satisfying reply to the above, please stop embarassing urself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Washington Post disagrees with GEJ Over Use Of Bring Back Hashtag For Campaign / Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan / EXPOSED: How Jega Lied To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.