Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Cool Jokes: Relax And Have A Nice Day! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Cool Jokes: Relax And Have A Nice Day! (2994 Views)

Some Funny Pictures To Help You Relax After Work / Funniest 9ja Video- Okon Mistakes A Gay For A Lady.. Watch And Have A Nice Day / Relax And Enjoy These Pics! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cool Jokes: Relax And Have A Nice Day! by Kays1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2008
Question ??
Re: Cool Jokes: Relax And Have A Nice Day! by clemcykul(f): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2008
hmmmm
Re: Cool Jokes: Relax And Have A Nice Day! by shopkraft(f): 12:40am On Jul 22, 2008
@mykali

I like your jokes,

, u know, most time cool jokes depends on the mood of the readers, though some are so funny they are really a good knock-out for boring days. I think you may have been a little off the other day, ?

, hey, hasn't it occur to you that studio43's comment is a subtle invitation for you to talk, ? he's good with that, wonder if he's with journalism, ?
Re: Cool Jokes: Relax And Have A Nice Day! by shopkraft(f): 12:44am On Jul 22, 2008
7. Walking the Dog

A little girl asked her Mom, "Mom, may I take the dog for a walk around the block?

Mom replies, "No, because she is in heat."

"What's that mean?" asked the child.

"Go ask your father. I think he's in the garage."

The little girl goes to the garage and ays, "Dad, may I take Belle for a walk around the block? I asked Mom, but she said the dog was in heat, and to come to you."

Dad said, "Bring Belle over here." He took a rag, soaked it with gasoline, and scrubbed the dog's backside with it and said, "Okay, you can go now, but keep Belle on the leash and only go one time around the block."

The little girl left, and returned a few minutes later with no dog on the leash. Surprised, Dad asked, "Where's Belle?"

The little girl said, "She ran out of gas about halfway down the block, so another dog is pushing her home."
Re: Cool Jokes: Relax And Have A Nice Day! by Kays1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2008
Shopkraft i like your id name , explian it pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Joke You V Ever Seen! FINALLY HERE!!! / What's Funny Today??? / 5 Most Popular Words Ever Used By Nigerians In 2016 (funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.