Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch (19108 Views)

Bring Your Dictionary! Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince. / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince’s Foz Concert! / Download New Songs From Iceprince Album Fire Of Zamani Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by Clemzy16(m): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
johnwizey: Dry as desert
check my post and yours in the next 1 hour and tell me which one has more likes.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by pegxus: 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
PEGXUS FOOTBALL GOT TALENT COMPETITION live in ABUJA.For more info contact 08105882390 or dreamhouseent@yahoo.com
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by ayusco85(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Its not gon be an album launch, but a rib cracking event. grin

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by nickz(m): 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
grin grin grin sweet jesus grin grin grin NB:make sure you attend with you pocket dictionary or better still install four different dictionaries on you mobile device alongside 'google language translator angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by boniflex(m): 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
Clemzy16: Patrick obahiagbon go steal the show that day. Im go turn am to comedy concert.

An Edo Man invited his
friends for his mother's
burial. After lowering the coffin,
the family put
yam,
rice, meat etc, into the grave in
line with
tradition. A man asked why? The
Edo man smiled
&said,
according to our tradition, the
dead go on a
long
journey & need all the food items
they can
get".
The man dropped N100,000
inside and
said,
"when the food finish, buy more".
Another man
dropped N50,000 and said, "add
this incase
it's not
enough".
Akpos smiled and brought out his
cheque
book & wrote a cheque of
N200,000,
dropped it in the
coffin & took the N150,000 notes
as a
change, then
said, "Nwanne, withdraw when
you reach dia
o...It is
going to be a dangerous journey
we don't
know how
many robbers are out there and
afterall we
are in a
cashless economy na! Travel well
o!"
copy cat
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by iamidris: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
Kai! Gaskiya ba yanda za'ayi se na je wasanan dan uban su! In fact, za su ci uwarsu gabadaya! Sai mun nuna musu cewa mune yan zamani... Za muje Eko Hotel mu shaqata, da yanmata masu babban nono da bayya... Ay kuwa, zamu chachake, mu sha giya, mu ci duri a cikin rest room.. Wayooooooo I can't wait o! Wutar Zamani? shocked kai, ama Ice Prince kai dan iska ne fa, karde ka kokonamu da wutar ka fa, toh.. Wanan yaron Wale dan yarabawa da ka kawo da america kuma, toh, bakomai.. Ko yaya za'ayi de mu sai mun zo da weewee mu sha a ciki. Kai, ko security ma ba ruwan mu da su, sai mun kuna SK mun busa hayaki a sama

Toh kuma mallam Obahiagbon baturen naijeriya kar yazo ya kashe mu da manyan dogon turanci fa. Habba! Ko uncle Sam ma ay baya doyagayen turanci fa! Toh ba damuwa kosi iyalaya werey won bi iyawon da! Ama wole free ale son sisi, kilode? La'adugbo wa. Won bi iyalayayin da!!!

Kai, na how much be d ticket sef? angry
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by lymelyte(m): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
ODORIFEROUS SAGA,KUNGAGADUANGAGA.. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by ayusco85(m): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
[quote author=iam_idris]Kai! Gaskiya ba yanda za'ayi se na je wasanan dan uban su! In fact, za su ci uwarsu gabadaya! Sai mun nuna musu cewa mune yan zamani... Za muje Eko Hotel mu shaqata, da yanmata masu babban nono da bayya... Ay kuwa, zamu chachake, mu sha giya, mu ci duri a cikin rest room.. Wayooooooo I can't wait o! Wutar Zamani? shocked kai, ama Ice Prince kai dan iska ne fa, karde ka kokonamu da wutar ka fa, toh.. Wanan yaron dan yarabawa da ka kawo da america kuma, toh, bakomai.. Ko yaya za'ayi de mu sai mun zo da weewee mu sha a ciki. Kai, ko security ma ba ruwan mu da su, sai mun kuna SK mun busa hayaki a sama

Wallahi kai dan iska ne. grin. Ba wanda zai barka ka sha SK ko wee wee.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by sarzwizard(m): 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
Is that the incineration
officer? Please
gravitate here with
tremenduous
acceleration and
alacrity, because a
gigantic conflageration
coming from Patrick
Obahiagbon's grammer
has engulf our 9ja habitation can't wait 4 the concert
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by iamidris: 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
ayusco85: Wallahi kai dan iska ne. . Ba wanda zai barka ka sha SK ko wee wee
Kaji wanan fa! Waye ya gaya ma.. Bazan je da weewee ba, amma dole sai na shaa SK walai. Ranan Guinness concert ma na sah SK sosa grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by juman(m): 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
Kai, fitina yaso. grin

Grammatically bombardmentally.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by kagari: 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
Grammer made this man popular and not politics.

He found his niche and carved it.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by ayusco85(m): 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
iam_idris: Kaji wanan fa! Waye ya gaya ma.. Bazan je da weewee ba, amma dole sai na shaa SK walai. Ranan Guinness concert ma na sah SK sosa grin

Bahaushe da son hayakin Taba grin cheesy
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by jaryeh(m): 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
I hope he won't put his audience in a state of quandary,although he may decide to exercise his linguistic crinkum-crankum,or if you like,his linguistic highy-hagha. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice move by the 'Igodomigodo',he has just started to put his talent to a good use!

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by Adrenaline123(m): 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
sarzwizard: Is that the incineration
officer? Please
gravitate here with
tremenduous
acceleration and
alacrity, because a
gigantic conflageration
coming from Patrick
Obahiagbon's grammer
has engulf our 9ja habitation can't wait 4 the concert
I am perfect simulcrum with you the becasuse the level of the elephantine and robust grandiloquency being expected is in no match with the size of the Eifel tower, the day is going to be a battle of a milieu-filled cacophonic bewilderment like he would always say, overghasted and flabberwhemled sound assimilators otherwise audience
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by yomip3t(m): 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
Make dem carry dictionary go or make dem download am on their Tab/Smartphones.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
let me say PRESTI-SIMO, what is all thE hullabaloo about. The concert can be likened to an ODIFEROUS SAGA CUM-GAGA-TUANGAGA where the artistic prowess of the musical MACABADAM's will be present, i mean the main HIGI-HAGA of the world, in easier terms, the CRINKUM-CRANKUM of the secular TERMILUS AWKEM. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by PaulJackson(m): 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
pls make sure u go with ur sychnootyinging dictionary
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
grin

#TeamGOM
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by adenijiayo(m): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
Grammar go tie wrapper on dt day if ds tory is true

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by rhames(m): 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
BRING YOUR DICTIONARY ALONG IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE ATTENDING THE LAUCH> YOU MIGHT ADD SOME NEW WORDS IN YOUR DICTUM> cheesy
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by faamo419: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nice one bro classic new concept...
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
venous: As in "launching"...? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
That would be another outbreak of lingual diversity that would make a gross achievement in throwing its honourable innocent and naive listeners or audience as you may say, into au unquantifyable never-reaching world of comprehension...
I no understand wetin I write
mr cassanova: Gramatical Brouhahaha
tj-dj:
check out all artiste on that album launch cover, they all have shades on their eyes to cover the barlistics the senator is gonna throw at them, na only wale i pity(him no know wetin they come, dis one pass solar eclipse oh), as for burna boy, him no need shade anyway, shebi na pata(underwear) him go take sing for stage anyway....Fela turning in his grave
sCun: He is now being used as the comedian he is.
adenijiayo: Grammar go tie wrapper on dt day if ds tory is true

cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by bolayei: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
THIS GUY MADE MY DAY
Clemzy16: Patrick obahiagbon go steal the show that day. Im go turn am to comedy concert.

An Edo Man invited his
friends for his mother's
burial. After lowering the coffin,
the family put
yam,
rice, meat etc, into the grave in
line with
tradition. A man asked why? The
Edo man smiled
&said,
according to our tradition, the
dead go on a
long
journey & need all the food items
they can
get".
The man dropped N100,000
inside and
said,
"when the food finish, buy more".
Another man
dropped N50,000 and said, "add
this incase
it's not
enough".
Akpos smiled and brought out his
cheque
book & wrote a cheque of
N200,000,
dropped it in the
coffin & took the N150,000 notes
as a
change, then
said, "Nwanne, withdraw when
you reach dia
o...It is
going to be a dangerous journey
we don't
know how
many robbers are out there and
afterall we
are in a
cashless economy na! Travel well
o!"
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by emmabowin(m): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
Clemzy16: check my post and yours in the next 1 hour and tell me which one has more likes.

Like seriously,is it about the number of likes? In Nigeria today,people celebrate mediocrity,so it is therefore not out of place to see that most times, a post which doesn't make sense has more likes than one with a lot of sense.If u take a run down through the ethnic section for example,post that has to do with ethnic bashing,insults and intolerance gets more likes than one that attempts to bring peace nd harmony.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by simdam500(m): 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
He's at it again... I just hope he will be serious dis time and by d way is Patrick a politician or a comedian +jst askin anyway+
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
launching higi haga
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by Mikkychuks(m): 3:39am On Nov 21, 2013
Dix show will be pawayum n tariolotum hope dere wil no be crikum crikam of any kind why d saga is on.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by johnwizey: 4:35am On Nov 21, 2013
Clemzy16: check my post and yours in the next 1 hour and tell me which one has more likes.
U see ur lyf
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by Slyymann: 4:53am On Nov 21, 2013
johnwizey: Dry as desert
Agree with you cry
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by nduchucks: 8:36am On Nov 21, 2013
If you watched the introduction Patrick gave to Oshobaba when APC visited Edo state, you'd know that the man is a natural MC and really very comical. He will add live to the album launch - people will remember the event for a long time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Of Nollywood Awards 2012 Winners List / Guinness Record Holder Woman With The Smallest Waist / Who Can Remember This Ibo Man ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.