Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

MTN BIS Now Working On Your Andriod Device(For Only The BBM App). - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN BIS Now Working On Your Andriod Device(For Only The BBM App). (2264 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN BIS Now Working On Your Andriod Device(For Only The BBM App). by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 20, 2013
wink Dear Nairalanders you can now use your mtn bis on your andriod device without headche and panic.Though for now it is merely limited to the bbm app for andriod,all hope is not lost forever.
To flex this..
----Simply subscribe to any mtn bis plan be it monthly,weekly or daily.
----Then go to accesspoint and change your apn to simply blackberry.net and start pinging till your fingertips peel away and ASUU calls off stike or better still, till we get to finally find a way to make the rest of your apps compatible with mtn bis grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: MTN BIS Now Working On Your Andriod Device(For Only The BBM App). by Raymondfayowole(m): 8:09am On Nov 20, 2013
So make i subscribe 1000 naira only 4 pingin SMH

2 Likes

Re: MTN BIS Now Working On Your Andriod Device(For Only The BBM App). by Godian45(m): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2013
Hw true is dis info
Re: MTN BIS Now Working On Your Andriod Device(For Only The BBM App). by LEGEND7466(m): 9:01am On Nov 20, 2013
Raymondfayowole: So make i subscribe 1000 naira only 4 pingin SMH
Then just sub 100 bucks 4 now na
Re: MTN BIS Now Working On Your Andriod Device(For Only The BBM App). by unmask: 10:14am On Nov 20, 2013
Raymondfayowole: So make i subscribe 1000 naira only 4 pingin SMH
I wonder the same thing o.....what do these bbm freaks take we android fans for sef....deleted the bbm app after 2hrs my whatsapp and hangout (amazing video calls) serves me much better
Re: MTN BIS Now Working On Your Andriod Device(For Only The BBM App). by Defaramade(m): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2013
Godian45: Hw true is dis info
A trial will convince you.
Re: MTN BIS Now Working On Your Andriod Device(For Only The BBM App). by drey08(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2013
screenshots?
Re: MTN BIS Now Working On Your Andriod Device(For Only The BBM App). by RedCard1(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
drey_007: screenshots?
what would you be needing screenshots for? BIS that works just on BBM app is useless. Maybe you get plenty money sha. Me no dey use Android though...
Re: MTN BIS Now Working On Your Andriod Device(For Only The BBM App). by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
If they don't open it fully, i'm not doing undecided
Re: MTN BIS Now Working On Your Andriod Device(For Only The BBM App). by ignis: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
Why should I subscribe just because of pinging...
Re: MTN BIS Now Working On Your Andriod Device(For Only The BBM App). by ubiplanet(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
chigoville: wink Dear Nairalanders you can now use your mtn bis on your andriod device without headche and panic.Though for now it is merely limited to the bbm app for andriod,all hope is not lost forever.
To flex this..
----Simply subscribe to any mtn bis plan be it monthly,weekly or daily.
----Then go to accesspoint and change your apn to simply blackberry.net and start pinging till your fingertips peel away and ASUU calls off stike or better still, till we get to finally find a way to make the rest of your apps compatible with mtn bis grin grin cool

Can you make it clear to us if they opened it for only the use of bbm on Android or Everything works ie Browsing and other stuffs grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MTN BIS Now Working On Your Andriod Device(For Only The BBM App). by duwdu: 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
ignis: Why should I subscribe just because of pinging...

Beats me too oO ... it's such a funny reason over which to open a thread and urge folks to spend their hard-earned money.

Or is the thread starter an MTN agent? Otherwise why would someone advice others to dash N1,000 to MTN for the same service for which Airtel popularly charges N300? And for a similar service (WhatsApp) at N100? (The WhatsApp deal does not do attachments, though, as far as my experience with it, goes.)

And to think the OP further cheekily lures people in by speculating that may be it will start working with other apps later? Why don't you wait for that "later" before the lure, dear thread owner?

SMH.

P34c3
Re: MTN BIS Now Working On Your Andriod Device(For Only The BBM App). by rainmaker12(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
this thread is rubish!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Itel Launched New Smartphone In India - Itel Wisha41 / How To Unlock SIM Network On Galaxy J5 Prime Device / How To Get Airtel 4GB Data With Just N300 Plus Hint About Airtel 4G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.