Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,788 members, 7,862,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

D7 In English Can Bankphb Accept It - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / D7 In English Can Bankphb Accept It (644 Views)

When There's No Job And You Are Ready To Accept Any Salary / I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? / Should I Accept Or Reject This Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D7 In English Can Bankphb Accept It by yadanlami(m): 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2008
Bankphb invites me for appt test and i have D7 in my 0level english, if i pass the test do you guys think i will make it at interview level with D7 in english. please someone should advices me MUSA
Re: D7 In English Can Bankphb Accept It by gongoaso1: 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2008
mallam you don write the test ni? abi them don call you for interview ni. atleast wait till u get to the bridge then u ll think of how to cross it. if someone tells you phb does not accept d7, will that make you not to write the test again? guy most banks/orgnisations careless about where you attended sec. school talkless your wascce. hope for the best and stop fretting.
cheers
cool
Re: D7 In English Can Bankphb Accept It by chukz4real(m): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2008
Musa, don't know for Phb. I had 7 in English as well, passed Oceanic Bank Information Technology Officer' Test and interivew but was denied the opportunity because of that. I was later told it was just an admin thingy. I was interviewed and screened by a 5 man panel and approved for appointment quite alright, but another admin staff responsible for issuing Medical stuff disqualified me for reasons best known to him. Pray and face it my dear!

(1) (Reply)

Pipe Design Engineer / Marketers Needed / Conact Solution Call 4 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.