Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,554 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Make 100% Profit From Mini Import Biz Free Info - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make 100% Profit From Mini Import Biz Free Info (418 Views)

Business you can start with #50,000 and make 100% returns. / MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. / Explosives Manufacturing Business In Nigeria: Make 100% Instant Profit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make 100% Profit From Mini Import Biz Free Info by emmnet(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2013
hello my fellow Nigerians I have come to give u an info that makes me gain 100% profit in niara. this biz is importation biz am Emmanuel Elijah. there several site where people import from like aliexpress, dhgate and DX.com u can import various goods from electronic to wears etc but there are some goods that sell fast and generate great profit this goods include: wrist watches, jewelry, and solar lantern. any way u can look at ur environment and import what u think is needful. note that in importing u need to know some things like the number of persons who have ordered such item even if u think it is cheep, also how old is the seller in the biz and the rating by buyers. OK let's come to the price of the items like jewelry u can get a set for $4 which is N640 and u can sell it for N1500 or more also u can get a good leather wristwatch for $4 and sell for N2000 so u see how lucrative it is. u can use ur Firstbank master card or GTB master card its simple and u can even negotiate with the seller to ship it free via dhl if only u are buying in large quantity.for more I have a bonus book on making 100% profit it is solder for N2000 but am giving it for just N750 only to the forts 20 Nigerians and this price will return to N2000 by 4th of December 2013 for more call me or text me on 08069249788 or 08091107245 if u are in makurdi come to ECWA secondary school north bank during working hours. God bless u

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Printing Machines / AMSPLM 200 Electric Wood Flat Die Pellet Mill For Sale / All Design, Fliers, Backdrop, Stickers, Nylon Bags, Seal & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.