Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members (38661 Views)

NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members / 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State / Okorocha Begins Payment Of N10,000 Alawi To Imo Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Okijajuju1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
Berem... grin

Why you dey hide... We can still see you here.

grin

4 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by anonimi: 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
Temptee101: Am sure he is ontop of the situation.

You mean he is also doing the needful

2 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Chillypelly(m): 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Why are you calling Rochas' Tanker of a Wife 350kg?! angry

My BRother I'm humbled by her size. Each time I see her I go to a quick conclusion that Imo is rich as explained by the rescuer. Ironically we borrow in billions.
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by PasD(m): 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
turkish: Alert from Federal govt-
CR- Alert Acct: 6012225701, Amt: 19,800.00, Desc:SEPT 2013 ALLOWANCE BO NYSC Bottom AVE, Date: 09/10/2013, Aval Bal: 68657.00

Alert from Imo State-
CR- Alert Acct: 6012225701, Amt: 10000.00, Desc: STATE ALLOWANCE BO NYSC Bottom AVE, Date: 09/10/2013, Aval Bal: 30657.00

OP:- Since you feel like sharing your account balance with us, can you kindly explain how this variance in account balance came to be? Did you allow the first fund settle before drawing down beyond initial level?

No allow owerre gehs finish your money oooo.

I know dem hos first hand and be rest assured those bitc.ches can suck a mean co.ck! along with half your networth.

Ala Owerre the Mo'ther land!

Hahahahahahahahh lolzzzz. Man u dey vex o
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Berem come hia o!! Outta where?! cheesy

Come and explain to your people why your state is making Corpers serve on credit?! grin

I agree!! I am obsesses with your fat governor.. But please Ndi corpers are starving o!! grin

Biko Onwa december e'rugo.. Tell Rochas to pay ndi Corpers, Primary and secondary school children their money.. grin
So its because of one month arrears of allowance that made the poster to open this thread? He also had to display his account details to score a point? Rivers state is even worse. My cousin served in Rivers last year and they weren't paid until the passed out. It has been a trend in rivers state not to pay their corpers until they pass out. How they survived throughout the year is by God's grace. Only one month and the op is making noise. Abeg make I hear word! I also served in 2005 and was owed allowance for 4 months, I no come open thread for nairaland. At the end I was still paid before I passed out.

2 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by NwosuFranklinchile(m): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
rochas and APC will be disgraced soon.rochas i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅ a disgrace to imo state the God ☀̤̣̈̇ƒ the 10,000 youths he thrown out ☀̤̣̈̇ƒ job will disgraced him soon
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by chamboy(m): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
Abeg dis happens every where joo
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
chamboy: Abeg dis happens every where joo
I tire o! Civil servants are also owed salaries not to talk of Youth corpers. Its a normal thing in the civil service. Was it not in anambra state that corpers allowances were deducted from 10k to 6k before the election? Abi that one no be im bad pass? Abegi!

2 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by joelenesleek(f): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
Alert from Federal govt-
CR- Alert Acct: 6012225701, Amt: 19,800.00, Desc:SEPT 2013 ALLOWANCE BO NYSC Bottom AVE, Date: 09/10/2013, Aval Bal: 68657.00

Alert from Imo State-
CR- Alert Acct: 6012225701, Amt: 10000.00, Desc: STATE ALLOWANCE BO NYSC Bottom AVE, Date: 09/10/2013, Aval Bal: 30657.00
Hmmmm, @ Op with this Aval Bal you can buy me a Techno android make I folo ansa Androidian cheesy and also a short indian hair. Thanks as you comply.

I promise to comment once I get my Bbm on the Tecno and fix d indian hair. Love you scarra.
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by phapi(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
If he can betray APAG that brought him out issolation den why cant he play politics wif copper allowance

okorocha the dumbiest governor i have seen,keeps playing politics with every thing
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
berem: I wonder why Rochas should be blamed for delay of state allowance paid to corpers. Is he the one who pays the corpers directly? The Ministry of Finance, Owerri should be held responsible for any delay in payment of the corpers.
Op,you need to exercise patience. You have never been owed your allowance,don't you think something is wrong somewhere? Your allowance will definitely be paid to you.
Thank God you are here.
But where is Abagworo?
You two remind of BONNIE and CLYDE.
Okorocha's two CHIHUAHUAs grin
berem: I wonder why Rochas should be blamed for delay of state allowance paid to corpers. Is he the one who pays the corpers directly? The Ministry of Finance, Owerri should be held responsible for any delay in payment of the corpers.
Op,you need to exercise patience. You have never been owed your allowance,don't you think something is wrong somewhere? Your allowance will definitely be paid to you.
Thank God you are here.
But where is Abagworo?
Okorocha's two CHIHUAHUAs

2 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by UcLloyd: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
@Berem....am from Imo state, I love my state, I love my tribe, buh I can't keep lying for rochas jus cuz I wish he'll be Our president in the near future. If he can deceive imolites and play us for fools on our turf, wahz the guarantee he won't forget his home state when he gets 2 Aso Rock. Dude's too hausa to think like an ibo man. Way too cunning and self centered. Dude's a sham. Abeg, stop promoting a Gov who doesn't give 2 fuc.ks bout Imolites. UDO

2 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
Thank God you are here.
But where is Abagworo?
Thank God you are here.
But where is Abagworo?
Okorocha's NL twin CHIHUAHUAs! grin
Thank God you are here.
But where is Abagworo?
Thank God you are here.
But where is Abagworo?
You two remind me of BONNIE and CLYDE.
Okorocha's NL twin CHIHUAHUAs!

1 Like

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by frankyychiji(f): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Berem come hia o!! Outta where?! cheesy

Come and explain to your people why your state is making Corpers serve on credit?! grin

I agree!! I am obsessed with your fat governor.. But please Ndi corpers are starving o!! grin

Biko Onwa december e'rugo.. Tell Rochas to pay ndi Corpers, Primary and secondary school children their money.. grin
I didn't know gays were particular about shape o grin
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by networkrecharg: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
Imo Corpers stop scandalizing the pathrotic Gov. No man is perfect. Atleast he paid. He didn't specify month, so it open.

Wasn't a trick. He paid.

All PDP paid blogers here, beware. U are distroying our nation even as you are a resident n citizen of nigeria.

Live and Let Live.....

obayaya: berem pls come and defend your amicable governor..

op.. we all know what okorocha is.. Sweet talker that can't get anything done..

don't worry, the APGA fowl under a PDP umbrella will evacuate Okorocha and his APC broom from Owerri government house in 2015..

just watch and see..
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

Thank God you are here.
But where is Abagworo?
Thank God you are here.
But where is Abagworo?
Okorocha's NL twin CHIHUAHUAs! grin
Thank God you are here.
But where is Abagworo?
Thank God you are here.
But where is Abagworo?
You two remind me of BONNIE and CLYDE.
Okorocha's NL twin CHIHUAHUAs!
Do you have to repeat this over and over again? Don't you know how to quote a post? Pathetic!
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by hooper: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
FREE ME ABEG OOOO @ ADMIN,MODERATORS,
ALLOW ME TO COMMENT ON DR. OLUMUYIWA ALIYU THREAD FOR HIS SUCCESS..
PLS SEXKILLZ
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by simpleseyi: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
Mellin: that man na thief....am a student of imsu...he claims we r on free education whereas we pay 30k ..building roundabouts up n down owerri axis ....infact he is a devil sent

You pay just 30K and you are here complaining, ask LASU students, they pay up to 350,000. The Lagos tyrant is the devil's reincarnate. APGA=PDP=APC=Looters.

2 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
berem: Do you have to repeat this over and over again? Don't you know how to quote a post? Pathetic!
You see, CHIHUAHUAs dont give up easily. Hope you wont mind giving me a quick line lesson on the art of quoting? Or better still, the art of YAPPING. Teacher i'm ready.
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by UcLloyd: 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
hooper: FREE ME ABEG OOOO @ ADMIN,MODERATORS,
ALLOW ME TO COMMENT ON DR. OLUMUYIWA ALIYU THREAD FOR HIS SUCCESS..
PLS SEXKILLZ

Why won't they ban u, a full grown man writing with Caps Lock....na ur papa get NL?

2 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Divinehenrich(m): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]Take your complaint to appropriate office.
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Okijajuju1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
berem: So its because of one month arrears of allowance that made the poster to open this thread? He also had to display his account details to score a point? Rivers state is even worse. My cousin served in Rivers last year and they weren't paid until the passed out. It has been a trend in rivers state not to pay their corpers until they pass out. How they survived throughout the year is by God's grace. Only one month and the op is making noise. Abeg make I hear word! I also served in 2005 and was owed allowance for 4 months, I no come open thread for nairaland. At the end I was still paid before I passed out.

Its called corper passing out appreciation Allowee in Rivers State.. grin

But I thought Rochas was the Model Governor?! What about the Primary school and Secondary school children wey never use eye see their allowee since the first batch wey Rochas share by ehnself?! Whould they also be paid when they pass out?!

What about the Kerosene that Rochas lined up the entire Imo State inside stadium to share?! When will they get the next kerosene?! When they 'Pass-out' from waiting?!

SO if Rivers State is doing bad thing, it makes it okay for Nigerias No1 Golden Governor to do bad?!

mba nu!!

In 2005, Things were different.. grin Rochas was still in Ugwu Hausa training Nama and Nairaland didnt exist.. Plus you were broke and couldnt afford internet that year on your 4500 naira allowee. grin

SO what you are telling the corpers of Imo State that they should suffer it, afterall Rivers State is worse... grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
It's not his fault, na the people wey him dey give the money wey dem fit give una, na hin una go blame! I.e Blame the people he employed to pay y'all!

Rochas is a GOOD Man!

#TeamGOM
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by amakenny: 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
Chillypelly:

Allah akba. Isha allah we will replace Alhaji Abdul-Rochas and his 350kg wife Nneoma Chychynatu Okorocha while we wish him luck as he assumes his new seat as the new Emir of Ogboko.
Lol. Methinks, Okorocha woud rather want to become the Vice Chancellor of European/Rochas Foundation University, Ogboko, after 2015 - that is if there may be any motorable road to Ogboko by then. Ogboko is never an emirate.
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by uche988(m): 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
Wow...
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Okijajuju1(m): 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
frankyychiji: I didn't know gays were particular about shape o grin

Your matter is worse.. Neither men nor women want to Boink you.. grin

How you go do na?!
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by olabukola: 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
but when airport roof start leaking, you blame minister and not project director. God is watching ou people that defend bad things in this ur country.

4 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Its called corper passing out appreciation Allowee in Rivers State.. grin

[s] But I thought Rochas was the Model Governor?! What about the Primary school and Secondary school children wey never use eye see their allowee since the first batch wey Rochas share by ehnself?! Whould they also be paid when they pass out?!

What about the Kerosene that Rochas lined up the entire Imo State inside stadium to share?! When will they get the next kerosene?! When they 'Pass-out' from waiting?!

SO if Rivers State is doing bad thing, it makes it okay for Nigerias No1 Golden Governor to do bad?!

mba nu!!

In 2005, Things were different.. grin Rochas was still in Ugwu Hausa training Nama and Nairaland didnt exist.. Plus you were broke and couldnt afford internet that year on your 4500 naira allowee. grin

SO what you are telling the corpers of Imo State that they should suffer it, afterall Rivers State is worse... grin grin grin [/s]
at the bold comment,you are a liar! My cousin served in Rivers State and is a witness. Others who served in the state can testify too.

2 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by OpinionLeader: 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
This is called POLI-TRICKS! and Governor Rochas "Egbe-onu (Empty-Noise)" Okorocha is proving his mettle as a politrician! Well, 2015 is not very far away.

What I find really disturbing is that some Nairalanders still have the effrontery to defend this conman of a governor. Shame!
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Abagworo(m): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
Most States pay roughly 5000 Naira depending on where you work while some States do not pay at all. Youth Service is more or less a sacrifice and not where to make money. The OP and whoever put this in front page just did it to generate expected remarks and definitely knows that States are not meant to pay corpers.

3 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
Abagworo: Most States pay roughly 5000 Naira depending on where you work while some States do not pay at all. Youth Service is more or less a sacrifice and not where to make money. The OP and whoever put this in front page just did it to generate expected remarks and definitely knows that States are not meant to pay corpers.
E.O.D. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Photo Of Mum And Son In NYSC Matching Outfit Will Make Your Day / NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend / Senate Has Approved NYSC (#49,800) Allawee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.