Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Which Post Was Giving To You During Your Secondary And Primary School Days - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Post Was Giving To You During Your Secondary And Primary School Days (699 Views)

Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? / How Many Did This, Back In Secondary School Days? (pics) / Your Secondary School And University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Post Was Giving To You During Your Secondary And Primary School Days by Witwicky(m): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
Wasup people this chat is for all,let's kindly discuss on the post or let's say the name of the prefect you are giving in both primary and secondary school days .........

..For me in my primary school i was the game's prefect while in my secondary school i was the social prefect !

Let's keep it rolling ! ....
Re: Which Post Was Giving To You During Your Secondary And Primary School Days by sammer4life(m): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
First to comment......... Deputy class prefect..... S. S 2. C.K.C Onitsha
Re: Which Post Was Giving To You During Your Secondary And Primary School Days by Itzurgalvivian(f): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
Health prefect....jss2-ss3....fggc ikot obio itong, aks
Re: Which Post Was Giving To You During Your Secondary And Primary School Days by ammyluv2002(f): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
Third to comment. .......Chop Perfect. ....S.S 1
Girl's Secondary School, Elelenwo, PH grin
Re: Which Post Was Giving To You During Your Secondary And Primary School Days by FoxyFlow(m): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
Headboy -- Primary School..

Secondary School -- SS 1 --- Assistant Health Prefect

SS 2 --- Health Prefect

SS 2 --- Acting Headboy

SS 3 --- Headboy

Top Quality College, Kano

Jeez... Make I continue angry angry angry
Re: Which Post Was Giving To You During Your Secondary And Primary School Days by Itzurgalvivian(f): 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
Foxy_Flow: Headboy -- Primary School..

Secondary School -- SS 1 --- Assistant Health Prefect

SS 2 --- Health Prefect

SS 2 --- Acting Headboy

SS 3 --- Headboy

Top Quality College, Kano

Jeez... Make I continue angry angry angry
we dn hear jhor....headboy ko tailboy ni
Re: Which Post Was Giving To You During Your Secondary And Primary School Days by FoxyFlow(m): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
Itzurgalvivian: we dn hear jhor....headboy ko tailboy ni

I knew someone was gonna feel slighted.. Lol.... No vex, but na the truth and you fit go confirm am tongue tongue
Re: Which Post Was Giving To You During Your Secondary And Primary School Days by linpok: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
**primary school==>Class captain and Social prefect(primary 3,6 respectively).

Secondary school==>Asst.Time keeper(Jss3) and Sports prefect(ss3)**

Its "given" not giving@OP.
Re: Which Post Was Giving To You During Your Secondary And Primary School Days by Jovanna(f): 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
Primary 5 & j.s.s 2-> class captain
j.s.s.3 -> chapel prefect s.s.s 1&2-> class captain
s.s.s 3 -> lady president (senior girl).
Re: Which Post Was Giving To You During Your Secondary And Primary School Days by mycon(m): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
hostel prefect boy living stone college 2011
Re: Which Post Was Giving To You During Your Secondary And Primary School Days by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
Primary five:head girl jss3 to ss1:class monitor ss2:acting health prefect ss3:senior girl(head girl)
Re: Which Post Was Giving To You During Your Secondary And Primary School Days by Witwicky(m): 12:04am On Nov 21, 2013
linpok: **primary school==>Class captain and Social prefect(primary 3,6 respectively).

Secondary school==>Asst.Time keeper(Jss3) and Sports prefect(ss3)**

Its "given" not giving@OP.
. .........

Thanks for correcting me @ linpok

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: FG Makes U-turn / GEJ Launch First Drone / Too Late,ASUU Called Off It's Strike When I Have Already Gotten A Job In An Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.