Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Steps To Achieve Your Financial Freedom - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Steps To Achieve Your Financial Freedom (1358 Views)

What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 / $10b Needed Annually To Achieve 40,000mw By 2020 - Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps To Achieve Your Financial Freedom by goldlink(m): 2:00am On Jul 19, 2008
Life is not as hard as most of us see it. I have come to realise that the two major obstacles to achieving financial target is lack of information an inaction.
If you master the art going for information and taking action, nothing will stop you.

If you don't have any source of income or you lack money to start any business you can easily overcome this inadequacy. One of the ways to overcome lack of source of income is to embrace service. Offering your service for cash or trading your skill or talent for cash. But the problem is that a lot of people are so lazy while others are ashmed.
Before you can succeed in life, you have to banish shame and what people will say.
The point is that, the person you are looking forward to working in his company, do you know that he did many odd jobs to raise money to build the company?

We Are all interested in celebrating rich and successful men but we don't care to look into their history to see where they are coming from.
The fact is that once you banish shame and librate yourself from financial slavery, those you are ashamed of what they will say will forget about the odd job you did. IF YOU WANT TO REMAIN POOR AND UNKNOWN BE AN EMPLOYEE FOR LIFE.

Having started something you want to be doing or if u are doing something, quickly open an Investment Seed Account with any bank where you will be saving little amout of money on monthly basis no matter how small. This is the money you will use for investment. Once it gets to an appreciable level, withdraw it and invest. Successful people are aggressive investors. Nothing will ever make you to touch the money saved for investment.
Cut down on unnecessary expenses. There are money we spend that are unnecessary. I always tell people that it is not how much you are making that matters but how much you keep.

You will be surprised that someone that makes 10,000 per month will be rich faster than someone who makes 100,000 per month due to the difference in financial discipline. Many people cannot delay gratification, therefore all the money the make goes into satisfying their insatiable desires.
There are many ways you throw away money without knowing it. Some people eat excessively, it is not everything you eat that your body needs!
Many people are addicted to recharge cards, do you know that recharge cards has finished your money? if you calculate it in a month you will shout. Some never sent texts to minimize cost, they call all the time.
If you calculate the amout of money that passes through your hand in a month, you will see that you are rich. But, where is the money? unnecessary expenses eats 70% of it! And you don't even know.

Let me stop here to enable you digest this and also see replies to it, i will do the follow up later. Meanwhile Don't faill to holla me on 08034419743.
Re: Steps To Achieve Your Financial Freedom by stnonymus(m): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2008
Thanks for the post.You've made valid points.It call comes down to the basic disciplines and information.Its unfortunate that most Nigerians wont appreciate this post cos they've been thought to believe in the philosophy of billion dollar contracts, fraud, and hunting for political appointments.The politicians have been modeling a lucky-break-get-rich-quick philosophy for years.Its so deeply entrenched in our mentality that its going to take years get rid of it.
Re: Steps To Achieve Your Financial Freedom by abiolla(m): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2008
hi i like to join the team
Re: Steps To Achieve Your Financial Freedom by Tiekam: 3:03am On Aug 25, 2008
Goldlink. This is a great post. Sounds like "The Richest Man in Babylon". The discipline to make the savings and then to resist the temptation to spend it is really the problem. Perhaps a way out of the problem is to form cooperatives or investment clubs where like minded people, working with banks, stockbroking firms and/or other regulated institutions, can pool resources together, encouraging one another to achieve their wealth generation dreams through savings and investment.
Re: Steps To Achieve Your Financial Freedom by Cecegrace(f): 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2008
Poster

That was a marvelous message. We need more of it okay?

Ride on bro.

nothing goes for nothing
Re: Steps To Achieve Your Financial Freedom by mopol65: 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2008
Certainly i picked some valueable point from ,your post u actually display an incredible potentials in finacial Analysis .

i will adhere strictly to the recharge card phenomena , i jus flash u now , i will send text msgs instead now
thanks

if i need any other infor i will call u free at night , Please i support what a member suggested we can intiate a forum for investment link server .

call me on 08060003613.
Bayo
Re: Steps To Achieve Your Financial Freedom by iceland(m): 8:22am On Sep 22, 2008
This is ASTUTE
Re: Steps To Achieve Your Financial Freedom by wealthsol: 12:07am On Oct 05, 2008
Hi goldlink you certainly have my wealth creation strategy, it include CS+S+I-D=W, this formular is not mathmatics it simply means CAREFUL SPENDING + SAVINGS+ INVESTMENT - DEBT = WEALTH. With this formular coupled with discipline one can truely build wealth in a reasonably short time. For those interested to know more, an email can be sent to me on wealthsolution.solution7@gmail.com. To your wealth.
Re: Steps To Achieve Your Financial Freedom by Manuelcrc(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2008
wink Goldlink.
This is a really nice post. You've outlined the xteristics needed to really become wealthy. Thumbs up. cheesy
Re: Steps To Achieve Your Financial Freedom by stnonymus(m): 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2008
If you are looking for a way to become financially free, please visit : http://www./extraincome.htm

Re: Steps To Achieve Your Financial Freedom by stnonymus(m): 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2009
If you are looking for a practical low capital homebased business that you can do online then visit: http://www./extraincome.htm

(1) (Reply)

Any Business To Start With #30000-#50000 ? / Onward Paper Mill Private Placement, What Is The Way Forward? / Hiab Truck For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.