Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

FIRST LADYS' OFFICE To Be Or Not? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FIRST LADYS' OFFICE To Be Or Not? (461 Views)

Fashola Presents Staff Of Office To New Ayangburen Of Ikorodu / Supporters Throng Ambode's Office To Celebrate APC Victory / Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FIRST LADYS' OFFICE To Be Or Not? by Ngasky(m): 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
Since first Lady is now officially political office, INEC should start conducting election in this disproportional esteemed office.
We have heard alot about first Lady, but can you remember hearing something like first gentleman?
Does that mean Ladies are so weak that they dont have anything in their heads apart from being briefcases to men?
First Ladies office is the only public office in Nigeria that is 100% free in terms of qualification, Budget free and under no control/monitoring of any check and balance institution setup by law.
Ive never heard of first lady going to any house of assembly to defend her budget. The question is where do they get their money from ( dont tell me the silly excuse of donations. EFCC charter is very clear on bribe and extortion)
Empty head feminist think the first Lady is a good development. But think if it is that good why is it that men are not doing it? The answer is simple 'It is degrading' it means females are inferior to males. Where is the notion "anything a Man can do ..."
I know so called society Women will be calling for my head, but think and tell me where i got it wrong.
There are some women that held their heads high and excel in their responsible duties like Prof. Dora Akunyili, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Prof. Rukayya Ahmad Rufa'i, e.t.c they did not depend on their husbands names to excel, why cant you do the same?
Therefore, any empty headed Lady that want to become a Concubine should campaign and be elected into this degrading office by the electorate, so that we will know ur mandate.
Shame on so called Women feminist organisations (public or private), you should be calling for abolition of this office so as to attain ur mark of equality (sic).

(1) (Reply)

Scoda Ford 1997 Model Forsale / Family, Youths Storm Ministry Over Slain Nigerian In India / Power Privatisation: Nigerians Lament Deteriorating Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.