Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,157 members, 7,842,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. (6830 Views)

Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts / From catholic To "Catholic" And Back To catholic! / Information On Catholic And Anglican Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by Macelliot(m): 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

saying "jesus christ existed before our first ancestors" is not lame abi
Jesus existed before the first human being.
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
Macelliot:
Jesus existed before the first human being.

bullshyt. even the pope says that jesus was born on 0 AD.

what proof do you have to back this claim up?

how come there were other humans existing when jesus was preaching to them?

why are you christians fond of lying in the name of religion
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by macof(m): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
Macelliot:
point of correction.
Jesus is alive. He existed before your first ancestors. He is at the right hand of GOD ALMIGHTY.
If you give your life to Christ, you will never die. - Only an Ignorant man will not believe it.

Jesus is dead. As dead as any man who lived 2000yrs ago

Jesus lived 33AD, my first human ancestors can't even be tracked by time keeping because you would have to go back to the time of the Great Homo sapiens- latest 15000BC

God doesn't have a 'hand' so I have no idea wat you saying

Yh like Christians all over the world are immortals grin
Only a brainwashed fool would believe your Jesus
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

LOL! You're confuse bro.
Jesus has been existing in heaven before he came to earth in the flesh of Man.

1 Like

Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
leggo:
lame as always.. try new punchlines..,tahh!

Great observation!!!
omg, I thought I'm d only one that noticed how lame his argument can be.chai
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:52am On Jan 08, 2014
FrancisTony: LOL! You're confuse bro.

YOU ARE CONFUSED YOURSELF!

STOP MAKING STu.PID CLAIMS! angry angry angry angry

SHOW ME THE DAMN PROOF!
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 08, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

YOU ARE CONFUSED YOURSELF!

STOP MAKING STu.PID CLAIMS! angry angry angry angry

SHOW ME THE DAMN PROOF!
What proof do'u want to see.
Show me the proof that your ancestor practised paganism too?
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:07am On Jan 08, 2014
FrancisTony:
What proof do'u want to see.
Show me the proof that your ancestor practised paganism too?

Then what else did they practice?

We have proof in the Kano Chronicles.
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 08, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

Then what else did they practice?

We have proof in the Kano Chronicles.
chronicle written by men.
Not a proof bro.
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:18am On Jan 08, 2014
FrancisTony:
chronicle written by men.
Not a proof bro.

Are you suggesting we were christian then?

We were always Pagans. Evidence of Paganism dates back to the Paleolithic Age.

1 Like

Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by macof(m): 8:10am On Jan 08, 2014
FrancisTony: LOL! You're confuse bro.

Everyone has been existing in heaven before being born to earth.

Do you think you don't exist before your birth?
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by italo: 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pagans craving relevance! Lol
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by Macelliot(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

Jesus is an Heavenly Spirit who manifested among us in form of man. He was incarnate of the Holy Spirit, and born by Virgin Mary, He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and buried.
He descended into the underworld.
On the third day,
He defeated Death, rose to life and ascended into Heaven.
He sits at the Right hand of ALMIGHTY GOD, THE FATHER.
From there,
He will come again in Glory, to judge the Living & the Dead and His kingdom will have No End.
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by macof(m): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
italo: Pagans craving relevance! Lol

Lol grin so ignorant
Pagan practices are the most relevant in the world, it as always been and would always be
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by macof(m): 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Macelliot:
Jesus is an Heavenly Spirit who manifested among us in form of man. He was incarnate of the Holy Spirit, and born by Virgin Mary, He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and buried.
On the third day,
From there,
He will come again in Glory, to judge the Living & the Dead and His kingdom will have No End.

Keep living in Roman delusional inventions

Wait till you die.for Jesus
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
Macelliot:
On the third day,
From there,

is this the proof you were telling me about?

DUDE! mary and Pontius Pilate live in 0 AD.

Stop Trolling!
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by italo: 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
macof:

Lol grin so ignorant
Pagan practices are the most relevant in the world, it as always been and would always be

If they were, you wouldn't be so restless and paranoid.
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by macof(m): 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
italo:

Tell that to Christian evangelist and the Op of this thread
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by italo: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
italo:

macof:
Tell that to Christian evangelist and the Op of this thread

Let's see the OP:

FrancisTony: This thread is dedicated to devoted catholics. Lets meet and discuss about our doctrine.

^^^Clearly, he wasnt even addressing you. He was addressing "devoted Catholics" but you are just so restless and paranoid because you are craving the relevance that you do not have.

It's so bad that you don't even know what the thread is about or who it is addressed to.
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by Macelliot(m): 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
To GOD be thy Glory.
whether you like it or not, Jesus Christ is the Kings of kings and the Lord of lords.
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by macof(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
italo:

Let's see the OP:

^^^Clearly, he wasnt even addressing you. He was addressing "devoted Catholics" but you are just so restless and paranoid because you are craving the relevance that you do not have.

It's so bad that you don't even know what the thread is about or who it is addressed to.

You must be a fool then
Because Mecelliot was the one who invited me here by making a comment about pagans.

Paganism is still the father of your religion grin
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by macof(m): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
Macelliot: To GOD be thy Glory.
whether you like it or not, Jesus Christ is the Kings of kings and the Lord of lords.

Whether you like it or not Jesus is dead, left him rest in peace mehn!
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by Macelliot(m): 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
macof:

Whether you like it or not Jesus is dead, left him rest in peace mehn!
Jesus is alive today.
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2014
Macelliot:
Jesus is alive today.

Jesus is dead forever.
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by Macelliot(m): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

Jesus is dead forever.
Jesus Christ sits at the right hand of GOD THE HEAVENLY FATHER
If you don't accept Jesus in your life, you are a walking corpse.
Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to ALMIGHTY GOD, except through Him.
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2014
Macelliot:
Jesus Christ sits at the right hand of GOD THE HEAVENLY FATHER

says who? LIAR.

If you don't accept Jesus in your life, you are a walking corpse.

None of my ancestors excepted jesus christ. and they all lived good lives.

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to ALMIGHTY GOD, except through Him.

What is he? an oracle?

Stfu. i aint buying your blackmail. who is jesus , some stu.pid jew to own God?

God does not belong to jesus.

God is for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by italo: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
macof:
You must be a fool then
Because Mecelliot was the one who invited me here by making a comment about pagans.

Paganism is still the father of your religion grin

Aha! The desperation, confusion and paranoia are boiling over. The only way you have left to argue your case is by petty insults. And you have suddenly jumped from the OP (who didn't address you) to Mecelliot.

More and more, you prove the irrelevance of paganism.
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by PastorOluT(m): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
FrancisTony: yeah, i got your point. But i'll sha die as a catholic noni

U guys are something else, I hope u dont end up in Hell with all these rubbish?
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by PastorOluT(m): 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
Acidosis:

buhahahaaha

And you don't mind if you burn off in HELL...

I said it, its all religion upon religion..

I'm sure you'll deny Jesus 7times before thinking of denying Catholic...

I don't care to know how you were born, raised and how you wish to die...

Where you'll spend your eternity is my utmost concern.. smiley
Don't waste your life.. smiley
Hundred thousand Catholic Popes cannot guarantee your eternal rest..
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by macof(m): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
italo:

Aha! The desperation, confusion and paranoia are boiling over. The only way you have left to argue your case is by petty insults. And you have suddenly jumped from the OP (who didn't address you) to Mecelliot.

More and more, you prove the irrelevance of paganism.

Says the dude who bows before idols like pagans grin wink
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by Macelliot(m): 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

says who? LIAR.

None of my ancestors excepted jesus christ. and they all lived good lives.

What is he? an oracle?

Stfu. i aint buying your blackmail. who is jesus , some stu.pid jew to own God?

God does not belong to jesus.

God is for everyone.

You are a pagan and your friend Logicboy03 is an atheist changed his name to -Nobody- .that's the mentality of atheism. Later he changed his name to logicboy7. I think he has a problem.
It's better for you to change your name from pagan 9ja to something else good.
Re: Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:56am On Jan 10, 2014
Macelliot:

You are a pagan and your friend Logicboy03 is an atheist changed his name to -Nobody- .that's the mentality of atheism. Later he changed his name to logicboy7. I think he has a problem.
It's better for you to change your name from pagan 9ja to something else good.

why dont you mind your own business. . undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday / Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here / Election For New Pope To Begin On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.